PDA

View Full Version : I got hit on

NatalieGirl
06-24-2007, 02:22 AM
I was in the gay bar section of town tonight. Wearing a miniskirt, barelegged, wedge espadrilles, and one of my brunet wigs. As I was headed back to my car, a younger man in an SUV stopped and rolled down his window, asking where I was headed tonight. I told him I was going home.

I walked back to my car (quite a ways) and was about to get in when I realized he had followed me all the way. He complimented me on my legs. I tossed my head and smiling shyly to him replied "I'll bet you say that to all the girls".

Of course, I know better than to go somewhere with a man I meet in a parking lot. But someone please stick a pin in me. I am so pleased with myself right now that my head is the size of the Goodyear blimp.

XOXOXOXOXO
Natalie

MeraLehanga
06-24-2007, 02:52 AM
That is a compliment girl, u must have looked a real doll! U must have really felt sexy all over with this acceptance. I wish you more of these successful outings! Keep it up.:tongueout

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 05:45 AM
hey girl - sex on legs!

Mitch

aussie_carla
06-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Congratulations Natalie.
You must have really looked the part. You should feel proud.

Mollyanne
06-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Good for you, there is nothing that makes a girl feel good as when she is paid a compliment from an unexpected source.

Love ya; Mollyanne:love:

prettywithsideburns
06-24-2007, 06:04 AM
I don't know how I'd react to getting hit on by guys while in drag. I get hit on a fair amount by guys while in guy mode, and I tell em "I'm flattered, but I'm straight". and then there was this one guy once (a friend of a friend) who started petting my arm and squeezing my bicep. I just kinda gave him a glare that said "um, boundaries!" I guess I learned what it feels like to be groped.

but I'm kind of curious about how I'd react to that while en femme. would I feel so much more flattered that I'd let him pay for my drinks before telling him I'm not interested? on the one hand I hope not, because that would violate my own ethics. but on the otherhand I hope so, because hey, free drinks!

only time will tell...

Kate Simmons
06-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Yep, free drinks and dinners are nice. Just so it's understood up front that it's for the pleasure of your company and they don't expect to get "paid back" later. Whether you do or not is a personal choice but like any self respecting woman, you don't want to appear "easy".:happy:

prettywithsideburns
06-24-2007, 06:13 AM
Yep, free drinks and dinners are nice. Just so it's understood up front that it's for the pleasure of your company and they don't expect to get "paid back" later. Whether you do or not is a personal choice but like any self respecting woman, you don't want to appear "easy".:happy:

I think for a nice steak dinner I'd be willing to let him get to second base...

Kate Simmons
06-24-2007, 06:23 AM
I think for a nice steak dinner I'd be willing to let him get to second base...Well, maybe if he has a cute bum.......;):battingeyelashes:

prettywithsideburns
06-24-2007, 06:35 AM
Well, maybe if he has a cute bum.......;):battingeyelashes:

not sure if I could even tell on that score. but if he has eyes like burt lancaster all bets are off.....

Frankie-Dear
06-24-2007, 10:17 AM
:yahoo: Congratulations!

(as long as he keeps his hands to himself... LOL)

angelfire
06-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Wow, congrats. That must be a huge confidence booster.

SweetCaroline
06-24-2007, 12:55 PM
That's nothing, I've been hit on while I was in my drab clothes (okay, the guy was drunk, but he tried for like ten minutes to pick me up and he never did quite realize I was a male. LOL).

Congratulations. :happy:

jennCD
06-24-2007, 01:22 PM
That's great Natalie,.. how that would soooo boost jenn's confidence in this all....

Frankie-Dear
06-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I used to get hit on all the time by gay men... At the time, I didn't consider it to be very flattering. :straightface:

Kaitlyn Michele
06-24-2007, 03:33 PM
it's fun being a girl!!!

i'm happy for you and if you get out i'm sure it will happen again..

have fun

prettywithsideburns
06-24-2007, 05:38 PM
I used to get hit on all the time by gay men... At the time, I didn't consider it to be very flattering. :straightface:

really? well I always found it to be a nice affirmation that I'm looking good. cause then you know the girls think you're cute too, but they just aren't forward enough to say anything. god, I wish they were forward enough to say something...

that's how I know I'm not gay: I would LOVE to be the pursued in the mating ritual rather than being forced to be the pursuer. if I were gay it would be so much easier, but no, I have to go and be attracted to these people who for the most part don't like to pursue. there's something about life not being fair in there somewhere.

Country girl
06-24-2007, 06:10 PM
really? well I always found it to be a nice affirmation that I'm looking good. cause then you know the girls think you're cute too, but they just aren't forward enough to say anything. god, I wish they were forward enough to say something...

I would LOVE to be the pursued in the mating ritual rather than being forced to be the pursuer. but no, I have to go and be attracted to these people who for the most part don't like to pursue. there's something about life not being fair in there somewhere.

Talk about life not being fair. You are in the minority when it comes to men wanting women to do the pursuing. Most men think a woman is to "forward" if she does the pursuing. It is so silly, having to play all these dumb games and pretend we aren't all that interested when we are. It seems that the less innterested we pretend to be the harder the guy trys to get us to like them. Personally I prefer the straightforward approach. If you like a guy you should just be able to say so and if he likes you then that should be good enough, get on with it, go out and see if you click.

Sorry, I got off topic. Natalie, glad you had a great time. :hugs: CG GG

Frankie-Dear
06-24-2007, 06:18 PM
No way. I've been on both sides of it, and in today's day and age, there's no reason why a woman shouldn't do the pursuing. It's frustrating, as a man, to always be the pursuer, to always be left feeling a bit insecure, always having to be the one to initiate sex... Sheesh... It would be nice if women took charge once in a while.

Alice Torn
06-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I wish, the gg's would show, if they are interested more, rather, than the males competing, like babboons, for their attention. Last night, at a singles dance, I saw a beautiful, tall lady, in a red dress, across the room, but, naturally figured, she was taken, already. When, i finally got the courage, to go ask her, another guy, who I know a little, was out, with her, dancing, ten in a row, with her. Then, i got two short dances out to her car. Then, he bee lines it for her, again, exchanging numbers. etc. I don't like competing, heavily, with other guys. I hate it. I try to be a gentleman, and , give the lady, plenty of chances to date, with other guys.. Too bad, the other guys, don't consider ther other men, but, go for it, while the gettins good, competing. It all sucks. We are just like the baboons, and other animals, each for himself, when it comes to women. Nice guys finish last in this cruel world. I do wish, that gg's would go after guys, more than they do, show more interest, if they are. I often, feel, like us guys, are considered predators, even, though we are often shy, insecure, nice.

Frankie-Dear
06-24-2007, 07:41 PM
I feel the same way, Lucille. The competing, the other courtship crap... The way so many women will wipe their feet on a nice guy, but throw themselves at some idiot who is going to treat them badly... I understand the psychology behind it, but it also feels like a knife in the heart.

I wish, the gg's would show, if they are interested more, rather, than the males competing, like babboons, for their attention. Last night, at a singles dance, I saw a beautiful, tall lady, in a red dress, across the room, but, naturally figured, she was taken, already. When, i finally got the courage, to go ask her, another guy, who I know a little, was out, with her, dancing, ten in a row, with her. Then, i got two short dances out to her car. Then, he bee lines it for her, again, exchanging numbers. etc. I don't like competing, heavily, with other guys. I hate it. I try to be a gentleman, and , give the lady, plenty of chances to date, with other guys.. Too bad, the other guys, don't consider ther other men, but, go for it, while the gettins good, competing. It all sucks. We are just like the baboons, and other animals, each for himself, when it comes to women. Nice guys finish last in this cruel world. I do wish, that gg's would go after guys, more than they do, show more interest, if they are. I often, feel, like us guys, are considered predators, even, though we are often shy, insecure, nice.

loveaCD GG
06-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Congrats to you sweetie!:hugs:

Alice Torn
06-24-2007, 10:18 PM
What I was talking about, was guys hogging a certain gg, at dances, not considering, that other guys may want to get a dance, ot two with her. The "hogs" usually end up leaving with the gg, or hit it off, and block off, any chance, for other guys, to get to dance with her. This has happened to me, over, and over. The most songs I have ever danced in a row, is three, or four, and even ten, I feel a built guilty, that I an "hogging". Of course, if tere is already, a fairly strong relationship, that is different. I know it is not the worst thing, to do, especially, when the chemistry is there, but, even when it is, I defer, and let the lady dance, with other guys, as I don't have a ring on her. It is irritating, to see all the competing, for gg's, though. It is CRAZY MAKING AT TIMES!

Priscilla Ann
06-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey..even Yoda get hit on in a Gay Bar, anything with two legs is fair game.

Hey now...no dissin Yoda....he's got a lot going for him.

amanda barber
06-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey..even Yoda get hit on in a Gay Bar, anything with two legs is fair game.

When 900 years old you reach, look so good you will not.

Its not just gay bars. I've seen used up trash taken out of strait bars too.:drink:

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Cougars, anyone? *cough*

amanda barber
06-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Cougars, anyone? *cough*

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

good one.

gennee
06-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Congrats, Natalie. That's a compliment you got. I know exactly how you feel.

Gennee

:hugs:

karynspanties
06-25-2007, 12:11 PM
I too have been hit on, mainly by older gentleman at Livonia Mall. Gotta love em!!!

Angie G
06-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Way to go Natalie :hugs:
Angie

Tammygirl
06-25-2007, 12:50 PM
OH MY GOD! What a feeling that must have been! Any complament like that no matter where it comes from is really BIG! I usally get complaimented on my outfits or hats, mostly by other women. How ever it's Great to get an afermantion no matter where it comes from! You doing something right!

YOU GO GIRL
Love Tammy

Fab Karen
06-25-2007, 04:35 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Talk about life not being fair. You are in the minority when it comes to men wanting women to do the pursuing. Most men think a woman is to "forward" if she does the pursuing. It is so silly, having to play all these dumb games and pretend we aren't all that interested when we are.

It's the 21st. century, isn't time we stopped pushing the values of Queen Victoria? Like we CD's say to each other, get out there & do it. :happy: