PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like, or being a lady!

sissystephanie
06-24-2007, 09:52 AM
At age 75, I can say that I have been a CD almost my entire life.My dear departed wife used to say that I was not only her husband, but also her dearest and most feminine girlfriend.:love: Of course, that was when she fixed my wig and did my makeup! I am clueless about those things myself.

However, like most of us on this forum I do love wearing feminine things. I always wear panties and other undergarments as appropriate. If I am not doing any sales calls, I am usually dressed totally feminine, including shoes.

More and more, when I am dressed like that I feel totally female! Even though I definitely look like a man wearing female clothing! The feeling of actually being a female is so strong that if a man "hit" on me, I feel that I might accept. Do any of you other ladies have that feeling?

I know that many of you, like Karren, actually look like females (nice looking ones!) because you are "passing." When I am dressed totally, but without makeup or a wig, I look like a very feminine guy. With a natural 40B bustline, I can fill out a tight fitting knit top very well.:love: And it is all ME!!

So I ask the question again! How many of you feel that you have become females when you CD?

Sissy

Definitely More Girl than man

sissystephanie
06-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Since no one has responded to my question, please let me rephrase it. If you don't become feminine when crossdressing, then why do you do it?

I CD because I like to look, and feel feminine. My Gender Identity test showed that I was far more feminine than masculine, and I believe that is true.

So, do you dress just because you like the look, or the feel, or why?? Do you feel at all feminine when CD'ing? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Kate Simmons
06-26-2007, 07:06 PM
I dress simply because I can and it's the fun part of who I am and I enjoy people. For myself, nothing can beat the feeling of total freedom when I'm out there on the dance floor and am "one" with the music.:happy:

Joy Carter
06-26-2007, 07:11 PM
No. I'm pretty much in control when I'm Joy.

Now as J--, and if a green eyed Irish redhead GG looked my way I'd be tempted.

susie evans
06-26-2007, 07:18 PM
because i enjoy it and can get buy with it i just can't look as young as i would like to but i do enjoy the best of both worlds :hugs:

susie

Katie Moore
06-26-2007, 07:22 PM
I feel relaxed and at ease and girly. I wish I could do it more often

Stephenie S
06-26-2007, 09:54 PM
This is just the way I want to dress. I don't dress for "excitement". I don't dress for "thrills". I don't dress for sexual release. I dress because dressing this way feels right and looks right (at least to me). I look in the mirror, or down at my front and say, "Ah, that's the way I'm suppossed to look". This is the way I should have looked all my life but didn't. I am living my life for me now, the way I want, the way I have always wanted to but denied because of other people. I no longer have infinate time ahead of me. I can no longer sigh and say to myself, "Well, maybe some day, but not now". Perhaps some of you who are younger can still put off what you so dearly desire, but I have come to the end of my ability to postpone my life. Now has come. Now is here. So I am going to dress the way I want to. Period!

Sorry for the rant. I guess I got carried away.

Lovies,
Stephenie

LisaRose
06-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Interesting question. I've been thinking/feeling about this same issue. I also think we'll find that the differenct responses will depend on wether 'one' dresses for temporary enjoment or from a desire to be a women.

Because of a change in working conditions, I've been able to fully dress almost on a daily basis. This time includes while working. While building a new garden area, fully dressed, I might add, in short shorts, bra and tank top, I started wondering if I'm not only looking like a lady but also acting like a lady. My thoughts came to the conclusion that there's a difference between looking like a lady and living as a lady.

Let me put it this way, if you were born female, would your life have been any different? Or, if you were to go full time how would your life be different? Would it really matter how you look and act or would your life be much the same? Just different because you're female. My point is, does it really matter how you look (do you pass), or how you act? Or is it within you to actually 'be' a women?

It sounds like you've been a women for quite sometime. Good for you. At 75 I don't think I'd worry much about if I pass, I would just be myself--the women within.

Joy Carter
06-27-2007, 12:50 AM
This is just the way I want to dress. I don't dress for "excitement". I don't dress for "thrills". I don't dress for sexual release. I dress because dressing this way feels right and looks right (at least to me). I look in the mirror, or down at my front and say, "Ah, that's the way I'm supposed to look". This is the way I should have looked all my life but didn't. I am living my life for me now, the way I want, the way I have always wanted to but denied because of other people. I no longer have infinite time ahead of me. I can no longer sigh and say to myself, "Well, maybe some day, but not now". Perhaps some of you who are younger can still put off what you so dearly desire, but I have come to the end of my ability to postpone my life. Now has come. Now is here. So I am going to dress the way I want to. Period!

Sorry for the rant. I guess I got carried away.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Totally agree with you Stephenie. And I couldn't have said it better myself.

MeraLehanga
06-27-2007, 01:07 AM
true.

So, do you dress just because you like the look, or the feel, or why?? Do you feel at all feminine when CD'ing? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sissy

More Girl than man

For me, Most definately first comes the "FEEL" right from childhood days and the "LOOK" comes secondary. While cross dressing I feel million percent feminine, ready to explode. Thanks for asking "inquiring minds"

Mollyanne
06-27-2007, 01:08 AM
For me, when I dress or underdress I actually feel I am a female. I LOVE to look at my chest and see my bra filled out and feel the weight of my "breasts", I love to look at my legs and see them in pantyhose, I love to look at my feet and see them in heels. ETC ETC.
I am not passable,actually never have been but this has not stopped me from transforming myself into what I truly want to be, and that is being the woman that lives deep within me. So when I dress I am a woman!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Sheri 4242
06-27-2007, 01:22 AM
I CD because I like to look, and feel feminine. My Gender Identity test showed that I was far more feminine than masculine, and I believe that is true. So, do you dress just because you like the look, or the feel, or why?? Do you feel at all feminine when CD'ing? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sissy,

Your question really is quite complex! Does this make sense: the look and the feel match the inner feelings I have of being feminine/female! The clothing is the outward expression of what I feel!!!!!!! I believe my psyche is dichotomous -- though with age I think they are melding -- which means (at least to me) that I have a masculine side and a feminine side to my very being. Well, that's the short answer.

By the way, I surely do wish I had known there were other CDers in the area when I lived in your neck of the woods -- but, I truly thought I was pretty much all alone in what I was and how I felt!!!

Brianna Lovely
06-27-2007, 02:26 AM
After fully accepting my fem self, I think I am a woman.

I dress enfemme every day, go out that way, and just feel I'm being myself.

Do I feel more feminine when dressed? Well, since I dress in fem clothes all the time, I just feel that they're my clothes. If I wear a wig and do full makeup, I feel extra pretty.

kathy333
06-27-2007, 03:14 AM
At age 75, I can say that I have been a CD almost my entire life.My dear departed wife used to say that I was not only her husband, but also her dearest and most feminine girlfriend.:love: Of course, that was when she fixed my wig and did my makeup! I am clueless about those things myself.

However, like most of us on this forum I do love wearing feminine things. I always wear panties and other undergarments as appropriate. If I am not doing any sales calls, I am usually dressed totally feminine, including shoes.

More and more, when I am dressed like that I feel totally female! Even though I definitely look like a man wearing female clothing! The feeling of actually being a female is so strong that if a man "hit" on me, I feel that I might accept. Do any of you other ladies have that feeling?

I know that many of you, like Karren, actually look like females (nice looking ones!) because you are "passing." When I am dressed totally, but without makeup or a wig, I look like a very feminine guy. With a natural 40B bustline, I can fill out a tight fitting knit top very well.:love: And it is all ME!!

So I ask the question again! How many of you feel that you have become females when you CD?

Definitely More Girl than man
I would have to say that the reason that I crossdress s to feel like a lady. they are strong. ( reminds me of a story ) I was on the way home this evning from my dirthday dinner with my boss and his wife. great christern couple, and by the way they know that I use to cd, but we dont talk about it and since I found this site they dont know that I'm back. anyway since I was thinkinng abou it. women are strong. we get to feel the clothes that that they do I mean there is just something about wearing a pair of pantys and a nice dress that is a turn on for me< but I don't have pay. I mean i thank GOD that I don't have to deal with that time of the month.:2c:

DonnaT
06-27-2007, 07:49 AM
No, can't say as I've ever felt female. Sometimes I've felt like a man in a dress, but most of the time I just feel right. Whatever right means.

Kimberly
06-27-2007, 08:00 AM
On and off, I have felt very "female", as opposed to feminine. I find that if I'm in the right mindset, then I can feel like a woman -- usually when I forget about my self-conciousness and just do things: then I forget I'm even crossdressing and it feels quite natural in what I'm wearing.

I should suspect though, that "feeling" female and being physically female feel very different.

Marla S
06-27-2007, 08:07 AM
I have no clue what it means to feel like a woman.
I don't even have a clue how a man should feel.

Some women I see as a role model.
Havn't seen a men that I would consider a role model.

Dressing feels just right for me and allows me to live and develope some aspects of my personality that don't fit into the male image. I consider these aspects feminine.

I admit, sometimes I feel a bit goofy too.

Slip Affinity
06-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Most of the time I don't think about it. I like the look and feel, so I just enjoy it.

Eileen
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Sissy Stephanie there are so many reasons we dress. Stephanie S. you pretty much summed up the way I feel. When I was younger, I stayed in the closet for financial security, peace in th family and a cazy notion that I had all the time in the world. Now I know my time is limited and to acknowledge my feelings I can no longer ignor my feelings. Being a woman does not change out lives that much in many ways. We still work, shop and go out, much as we did before. Now we do these things as a woman, the person we have always been. We are now living and doing things as a whole person, as a woman. It just feels right!

Eileen