PDA

View Full Version : Boob Envy, anyone?

QZ2
06-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I have a bad case of Boob Envy. Mine are miniscule, my wife's are big and beautiful. I envy them. I love to stand behind her with my arms around her and look over her shoulder and pretend they are mine. I cup and fondle them and think of how lovely it would be if I could feel what she is feeling at that moment.

Is there any relationship between Boob Envy and Penis Envy? Do flat chested GGs get Boob Envy? And is Boob Envy a negative feeling or a positive feeling, a good or bad feeling? Do you have Boob Envy too?

:hugs:Hugs, Susie

Marla S
06-24-2007, 11:08 AM
No Boob envy here.
Wouldn't mind having some (not too big), but can live without ... I guess

Karren H
06-24-2007, 11:16 AM
No.. Not realy... I'm not really into the envy thing.. What I have is what I have and I'm making the best of it...

Karren

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 11:24 AM
tiny ones here - anything bigger and I'd look like a python whose swallowed 2 rabbits,

Mitch

Frankie-Dear
06-24-2007, 11:26 AM
tiny ones here - anything bigger and I'd look like a python whose swallowed 2 rabbits,

Mitch

:roflmao:

stephanie100
06-24-2007, 11:29 AM
my wife is jealous of my forms they are bigger than her natural ones.:heehee:

prettywithsideburns
06-24-2007, 11:31 AM
I won't deny it, I envy em. but I have a bad back already so it's probably not a good idea. then again, if I had boobs I'd have no reason to ever get out of bed again...

Rebecca C
06-24-2007, 11:46 AM
i admit that i do have boob envy. but i also do enjoy the size of breasts i have now , i do wish they were larger though .

serinalynn
06-24-2007, 11:56 AM
I really don't have a envy, my boobs are as big as they need to be and in a "B" cup plunge bra allows me to have show a little cleavage as well.

Kate Simmons
06-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Hell no. Can you imagine carrying that extra 10 Lbs.(I'm guessing girls!) around on your chest all day? I'm just fine thanks. I'm only speaking for myself here, you understand. Nice to be able to put 'em back in the drawer when I'm done.:happy:

Deidra Cowen
06-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeap I'd like some real boobies!!! :heehee: Hmmm...maybe someday I can get em!

KandisTX
06-24-2007, 12:08 PM
My wife has DDD's and my forms are a D which compliment my frame quite well. While it would be real nice to have my own REAL ones, I am happy with the fact that I can put mine back in the dresser drawer when I'm done dressing ;)

Kandis:love:

Joanne f
06-24-2007, 12:10 PM
I have to say yes i would to have boobs, but not to big

joanne

Frankie-Dear
06-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Just bought these, that normally retail for $145, for $38.50, w/shipping included. WHOOHOO!! :)

Silicone Breastforms (http://tinyurl.com/2fbz5n)

paula_tgirl
06-24-2007, 12:32 PM
No never really been a boob man myself. Would`nt mind a nice but not too big pair, but i can live without .

Petra1
06-24-2007, 01:20 PM
I've always said I have breast envy.

sandra-leigh
06-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Hell no. Can you imagine carrying that extra 10 Lbs.(I'm guessing girls!) around on your chest all day?

According to http://www.breastreduction4you.com/indications.htm

In the average woman, breast weight is usually approximately 200 g. In patients with gigantomastia, the breasts may weigh in anywhere from 4,000 g to 7,000 g or more (total).

The 10 pound figure you mention would be in the 4000 gram range -- enough to be considered gigantomastia.

http://www.lalecheleague.org/llleaderweb/LV/LVJunJul05p62.html

Gigantomastia is a rare connective tissue disorder, about which little is known, that affects the breasts. Only a handful of cases have been documented during the past century. Each case has some unique twist, but the underlying denominator is increased breast tissue in gigantic proportions, thought to be caused by sensitivity to prolactin

(The author describes her own case, which is clearly not normal breast size or function.)

MeraLehanga
06-24-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes, the desire within me is very, very intense and strong. Boobs are one of the dominant factors of being a femme, I must have them not to play with them but to know they are essential part of my femme side.

LeeAnn_cd
06-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I would love to have a real pair nothing too big something I can get by if dressed as a guy maybe a b-c cup would be fine.

DianaGomez
06-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I cup and fondle them and think of how lovely it would be if I could feel what she is feeling at that moment.
I do understand where you're coming from but please understand, your wife is feeling nothing at the moment! Apart from maybe being slightly turned on by what you are doing IF she's in the right mood. GG's dont go around aroused by their own boobs any more than you do by thinking about having a pair of balls swinging between your legs! Sorry. Its our fantasy that gives us the kick! Read the bio's of post-ops, they all get to the point where suddenly, having the boobs and the vagina is suddenly normally, and certainly not a turn on in the slightest! Hope I havent burst your bubble....

Chelseaswpa
06-24-2007, 07:46 PM
I would at least like to have "A" cups. Just enough to sya they are there. Maybe one day!

Blonde
06-24-2007, 08:29 PM
yes I have boob envy, If I could, I'd have G or H cups myself (back be damn), but I do have DD forums(anything smaller doesn't look right on my body type)

Sally24
06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
That's a big yes. I've got "A" to "B" myself but I wear "D" forms. It would be very nice to have fully real C or D but I'll do without. Would be very nice to wear T's or Camisoles without a heavy bra.

Joy Carter
06-25-2007, 12:25 AM
I read years ago where it was possible for a male to lactate. Which surely means hormones and waring a bra to do so. Ya gotta love medical science.:D

Emilia
06-25-2007, 12:32 AM
The 10 pound figure you mention would be in the 4000 gram range -- enough to be considered gigantomastia.

And is there a support group I could attend for these women? Just to lend my "support" of course ;)

My last GF had very large, natural breasts. (I think DDD or EE, I just knew BIG) and she didn't have any of the back/neck problems, but wanted a reduction just because they get in the way (literally).

What I'm waiting for is the Inflate-A-Boob... so youcan adjust to your mood, or leave empty when in guy mode.

KellyCD
06-25-2007, 05:37 AM
I too have "boob envy". Not so much as to the size but more of just having them. I'm a 38DD with my forms on, I love how they feel. The way they bounce, sway and yes they get in the way sometimes but I love it.

Wendy me
06-25-2007, 05:58 AM
no not at all i have my boobs not like huge .... little A's that are noticeable in ether mode ..... a nice push bra and i got nice cleavage ..... don't own any forms .... i got some chicken cutlets inserts don't use them as it feels strange to have any thing but me in my bra....

proud member of the I.B.T.C. ......

Dana Carlton
06-25-2007, 08:55 AM
A big YES for me. I've had "boob envy" since around 14. Think it is from that part of my brain that says "you really should have been born female", and wanting and needing to experience everthing female. I have a small frame body (5 ft. 6 in, 140 lbs) and very flat chested with no pecs at all. So I have nothing to even "move around" to create boobs or cleavage. I'm stuck with breastforms, but they do a good job of giving that "boob" feeling, that I desire. A poll with this thread would have been nice, but reading the threads I would say that the results would be a resounding NO.

Teresa Amina
06-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes, right along with Hip envy and Hair envy. At least my legs look good :D

Wendy me
06-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Yes, right along with Hip envy and Hair envy. At least my legs look good :D

lol i don't have that hair envy thingy ..... my hair is thick full and almost 3/4 's of the way down my back .....

Kelsie
06-25-2007, 02:06 PM
I am not so much envious of my wife's DD breasts as I of her cleavage. I would like to figure out how to achieve decent cleavage to go with my D cups.

Oh, by the way, my D cups are not my own, hence the difficulty with cleavage.

Hugs,
Kelsie

bobi jean
06-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Boob ENVY, yes ma'am. Personally would not want anything too large. Spend too much time working without a shirt.

LindaTS
06-25-2007, 02:56 PM
I've loved breasts for as long as I can remember. Mine are now a good solid A, approaching B's. This is the best thing that ever happened to me.

serinalynn
06-25-2007, 03:07 PM
no boob envy here my B cups in a plunge bra

Country girl
06-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Well let me just jump in here, This has been talked about before. But I'll put my :2c: in again. Except for a few rare individuals, every woman I know, and I'm talking GG's here gurl's, who have anything larger than a C cup hate their breasts. They cause nothing but problems the older the woman gets. Back aches, sagging breasts, deep indentations in the shoulders from the bra straps due to the weight of the breasts, etc. Trust me when I say large breasts are not all they are cracked up to be. I know, I deal with all of these issues and more. At 5'2" and 110 lbs I am a 32dd and I'd have a reduction in a New York minute if I could get approved for one through the insurance company. A C cup would be perfect for this GG. Why some GG's want breast enhancements is beyond me. The larger the breast, the bigger the problems. :hugs: CG GG

Stacy GG
06-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Well let me just jump in here, This has been talked about before. But I'll put my :2c: in again. Except for a few rare individuals, every woman I know, and I'm talking GG's here gurl's, who have anything larger than a C cup hate their breasts. They cause nothing but problems the older the woman gets. Back aches, sagging breasts, deep indentations in the shoulders from the bra straps due to the weight of the breasts, etc. Trust me when I say large breasts are not all they are cracked up to be. I know, I deal with all of these issues and more. At 5'2" and 110 lbs I am a 32dd and I'd have a reduction in a New York minute if I could get approved for one through the insurance company. A C cup would be perfect for this GG. Why some GG's want breast enhancements is beyond me. The larger the breast, the bigger the problems. :hugs: CG GG

I totally agree with you there!! :D I was a 36 C because I gained a large amount of weight since I was married. I lost alot of that weight in the last year and actually have gone to 38B size...the pressure on my shoulders & back has been reduced by a great amount. I feel so much better having lost the weight all over including my breasts!! :devil:

Karren H
06-25-2007, 03:58 PM
The larger the breast, the bigger the problems. :hugs: CG GG

I've heard that from a number of women... Luckily I have the "Hutton Curse". My mother, sister, and my daughter all had/have small breasts (A to B cup) And I have the same the same issues!! :D

Ohhh and my grandmother, mother and sister were all man hatters... Same as me... Lol. Surprise they had any kids.. But my daughter has broken that part of the curse.... Big time....

Karren

Stephanie Clarke
06-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I would love to have breasts but nothing so far.. Maybe I will look into forms someday.

Ellie
06-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I guess my S.O. suffers from some form of boob envy. When I decided to get forms her only rule was that I was not to have bigger boobs then her. So I got forms to fill out my A-1/2 cups to a full C/ nearly D cup just like hers. Now she just complains that my "boobs" are perkier then hers. :lol:

tall sam
06-25-2007, 04:18 PM
I am not so much envious of my wife's DD breasts as I of her cleavage. I would like to figure out how to achieve decent cleavage to go with my D cups.

Oh, by the way, my D cups are not my own, hence the difficulty with cleavage.

Hugs,
Kelsie

Kelsie, I as most of you would love some nice boods but not too big. Even an A would be fine. To get cleavage I use a taping method to pull the skin togethr under the bra line. When you add the breast forms (I have B's) the efferct is quite good.

KandisTX
06-25-2007, 04:18 PM
I guess my S.O. suffers from some form of boob envy. When I decided to get forms her only rule was that I was not to have bigger boobs then her. So I got forms to fill out my A-1/2 cups to a full C/ nearly D cup just like hers. Now she just complains that my "boobs" are perkier then hers. :lol:

~giggles~ Mine too... Okay, so she doesn't complain... she just calls me "Perky Tits".

Kandis:love:

Jeri.x
06-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Absolutely yes. I've always imagine how it would feel having them. What do they feel went they play with it. Especially the C cups and above. Sometimes I even envy the TS for their nice boobies. They don't have to use breastforms anymore. Oh how I wish...
That's it I can only wish.

Sarah Rabbit
06-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Boob envy
and clothes envy
and hair envy
and accessorie envy
and lifestyle envy

and ... and...and ... the list goes on
:cry:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Kelsie
06-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Kelsie, I as most of you would love some nice boods but not too big. Even an A would be fine. To get cleavage I use a taping method to pull the skin togethr under the bra line. When you add the breast forms (I have B's) the efferct is quite good.

Can you describe the taping method in more detail? Where do you place the tape? How much tape? etc.

Hugs,

Kelsie