PDA

View Full Version : perfect job anyone

paula_tgirl
06-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi again girls, do any of you girls have the perfect job. I dream about being a classy secretary. Wearing heels and short skirts to the office. Typing & filing and general office chores.

Paula xxx

Kate Simmons
06-24-2007, 12:40 PM
You might say that Hon. I'm retired but still work part time as a consultant. Can't beat the hours for sure. Plus I get paid (pension) for dressing up.;):happy:

susie evans
06-24-2007, 01:54 PM
i have a greatjob and work around some realy nice people i have worked for the same co all my life i can come and go as i chose and chose the jobs/prodjects i want to work on time i can travel and work a lot from home as susie life is good

:love: susie

Steff26
06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Well, I think my job is perfect for me anyway. We all have to wear the same uniform, but other than that, the people are great. It is a diverse workplace, and everyone is accepting of eachother.

Stephenie S
06-24-2007, 02:57 PM
When you try to support yourself and your family of a secretary's pay that dream job might seem less appealing. It seems a bit shallow to choose a job based on the clothes that you would wear. Maybe I should be a waitress because they get to wear sexy uniforms. NOT! No way, Jose, would I want the low pay and long hours on my feet.

Stephenie

Hermione Simpson
06-24-2007, 03:11 PM
as i'm doing a word processing course at college i think my dream job will be working as a secretary or receptionist (as long as they'd let me work as hermione) other than that a beauty therapist

paula_tgirl
06-24-2007, 03:25 PM
When you try to support yourself and your family of a secretary's pay that dream job might seem less appealing. It seems a bit shallow to choose a job based on the clothes that you would wear. Maybe I should be a waitress because they get to wear sexy uniforms. NOT! No way, Jose, would I want the low pay and long hours on my feet.

Stephenie

I hear what you say babe, but what about all the nice compliments you would get about your uniform! that should make up for something.

Karren H
06-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Well there's the perfect job that allows you to be fem and all but doesn't pay worth crap!!! I'm stick with going underground in coal mines thanks.... ohhh and crossdressing on an expense account too......... :D

Love Karren

Rebecca-L
06-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Well there's the perfect job that allows you to be fem and all but doesn't pay worth crap!!! I'm stick with going underground in coal mines thanks.... ohhh and crossdressing on an expense account too......... :D

Love Karren

I think Karren has the closest to the "perfect job" (if there is such a thing). Decent wages (I assume) and time to enjoy her hobby.

Don't forget that it's the money that puts the food on the table.

Karren H
06-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Ok!! Wait... Thought of one!! Female Supreme Court Chief Justice!! Yeah.. Anyone says anything.... Contempt of Court... Dress em up like a girl and parade them around the DC Mall!!

Hmmmm. On second thought.... Actually doesn't sound like punishment to me!! :D

Karren

Alice B
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
I've retired 3 times, all from great jobs. I'm now on my 4th. Retired, Can get any better than that.:happy:

Wendy me
06-24-2007, 04:48 PM
how abought a job were you hang out with GG'S , CD'S TS'S MTF'S and FTM'S .... thak abought all kinds of things ....??? there is no pay lol.... your staff at crossdressers.com ......

amanda barber
06-24-2007, 07:32 PM
as i'm doing a word processing course at college i think my dream job will be working as a secretary or receptionist (as long as they'd let me work as hermione) other than that a beauty therapist

Make them let you work as Hermione.
Or work for yourself so you never have someone let you dress.

Hermione Simpson
06-25-2007, 12:33 AM
thanks amanda, when i get a job i'll force them to let me work as hermione and if they don't i'll work from home as that way i'll be able to work when i want and most importantely dress how i want

Deborah_UK
06-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Would love to be a flight attendant - I've already got the uniform (British Midland from the nineties), just need the millionnaire with the private jet! :D

But I guess my current job may prove to be perfect when I transition - I work for the English Civil service and they have so many rules and guidance to assist those transitioning andthose that have transitioned (although it is still far from perfect - its getting there)

Mollyanne
06-25-2007, 02:17 AM
For me the perfect job would allow me to dress as I wish(female naturally)earn a decent salary, have medical benefits and retirement. To really push the envelope I would also like to be the private secretary to my female boss.

:love: Mollyanne

KellyCD
06-25-2007, 05:24 AM
My dream job would be a programmer for S.C.E.A./Ubisoft/Criterion/Free Radical/etc.

If I could do it all as kelly, well that's what would make it a "dream" job.

Chelseaswpa
06-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Ok!! Wait... Thought of one!! Female Supreme Court Chief Justice!! Yeah.. Anyone says anything.... Contempt of Court... Dress em up like a girl and parade them around the DC Mall!!

Hmmmm. On second thought.... Actually doesn't sound like punishment to me!! :D

Karren

Where would be without our sweet little Karren and her wonderful sense of humor- you make me laugh GF!:hugs::hugs: