PDA

View Full Version : caught

moms maid
06-25-2007, 03:42 AM
when i was 12 i started to dress in my mums clothes and almost got caught a lot of times. By the age of 16 i had a lot of clothes of my own i was sexually active and in to bondage. on one weekend whilst mum and dad were away i dressed and tied myself up all weekend. unknown to me they came home and found me in a kneeling hogtie gagged facing the door. Both dropped there things and my face went BRIGHT red. my mum said she always wanted a girl as my dad picked me up and took me to the livin room and for an hour they asked me questions. After i had a choise A) i would be kicked out and left in the middle of nowere and never return. B) i would have all my things taken away and go with them when they go out and cctv in my room so i couldn't dress or tie myself again. C) which i chose i would dress as a maid and do all the house work and be tied by my mum and dad when there wasn't any jobs to do. It has been 10 years now my dad died a year later and mum started to give me hormones and i had a boob job and am used by her friends both male and females. my mum now uses my room as an office and i am now on a night or when there are no jobs to do im locked in to a cage and locked under the stairs. i now look more like the daughter she wanted. is there any others that got caught?

Sheri 4242
06-25-2007, 04:55 AM
Sounds more fantasy than real life!

moms maid
06-25-2007, 05:06 AM
i know but it is true

Wendy me
06-25-2007, 06:02 AM
every now and then some one comes up with a story like this ..... to believe of not to believe ???? your choice ....... for me i like to hear stories like this start with once a pon a time ........

Karren H
06-25-2007, 06:46 AM
WOW!! I'll have to go back and read posts 1-3... hope their as good as #4... lol

Karren

Daintre
06-25-2007, 07:56 AM
I agree, another "Once Upon a Time" story.

Holly
06-25-2007, 07:57 AM
The beginning of an old Frank Sinatra tune comes to mind...

battybattybats
06-25-2007, 08:05 AM
The thing is, some of those stories can actually be true. The trouble is its impossible to tell one from another. There are a lot of things that friends of mine have been through that I'd never believe were it not for the corroborative evidence. On the forum all we have is text to judge.

Stephenie S
06-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Oh Please!

Dressed as a maid, locked up in a cage, but access to a computer, able to surf the web, find our forum and post. I don't want to take the time to point out all the inconsistancies in this story, just think about it.

This one belongs in Fictionmania.

BTW, read his post in the clothing section.

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Dear Penthouse... :rolleyes::heehee:

Wendy me
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM
OK say our Friend here is real live and this happened ??? could be ??? thing is i have seen way too many of these here to jump in .... and say i believe ... i know battybattybats would like to believe that this just might be true or parts of it true .... see the spams and the lyes and the story tellers have left me hard pressed to believe ..... but this one you can never tell might be the real one ???? or not..........

Kerry Owens
06-25-2007, 08:46 AM
Inconsistencies is the biggest part of a trolls no ****, there I was.....

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 08:46 AM
I've read my share of fantasy fiction, and that is most definitely it.

Jenny Beth
06-25-2007, 09:02 AM
A boob job courtesy from your mom.......how lucky can one get!!! Any pics?

battybattybats
06-25-2007, 09:31 AM
i know battybattybats would like to believe that this just might be true or parts of it true

I think you misunderstand me. I do not want to believe or disbelieve this story. I agree that it seems unlikely and I have met my share of fantasists on the net and I have an aunt who is a compulsive liar. Still that Aunt claimed to know a lord and lady living in my town.. what do you know, that time she wasn't lying! I have met them. Strange and bizarre and unlikely things do happen. I have also met someone whose ex-partner kept them in a cage at night, willingly.

I do not suggest we abandon scepticism, but to state that something cannot be true because it seems unlikely is also to fail to be properly sceptical.

Are the odds in favour or against? Definately against! Is the claim impossible? No. So it is possible but unlikely. Without evidence either way that is all I may accurately say for certain.

Stephenie S
06-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Yeah, right!

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Are the odds in favour or against? Definately against! Is the claim impossible? No. So it is possible but unlikely. Without evidence either way that is all I may accurately say for certain.

the odds that I am being perpetually followed by a cartoon chipmunk in a grey vest and fedora with a press pass stuck in the band who shifts just outside of my field of vision whenever I turn my head so that I can never notice him are definitely against. however I cannot prove that this is not the case. does that mean I should allow for the possibility? give that notion the benefit of the doubt? make provisions for it? leave some food out for the li'l guy? no, because that would be silly.

and since, as you admit, the odds are very much against this person truthfully sharing a story from his personal life, and therefor for likely that this is someone using this site as a way to indulge his erotic fantasies of bondage and incest, or perhaps using this story as a means of mocking us, then that's actually potentially damaging to the community, unlike my cartoon chipmunk who is extremely well behaved and even uses coasters.

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I tend to always believe what others say, and if its a lie, thats there karma! if i speculate otherwise, arnt i judging?? forcing my opinion? i know how that hurts in regards to myself and my CD'ing!! basically the same thing i wish would stop, but focused in a different area! My reply is, if that is what you want, go at it friend :) if it is a lie, for what ever reason, thats your own business!! i chose to stay out of it, and i dont hurt myself for judging.

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 10:43 AM
I tend to always believe what others say, and if its a lie, thats there karma! if i speculate otherwise, arnt i judging?? forcing my opinion? i know how that hurts in regards to myself and my CD'ing!! basically the same thing i wish would stop, but focused in a different area! My reply is, if that is what you want, go at it friend :) if it is a lie, for what ever reason, thats your own business!! i chose to stay out of it, and i dont hurt myself for judging.

okay then, if this is true it is incumbent on each of us to alert the authorities to this clear instance of forced captivity and abuse.

Valerie Nicole
06-25-2007, 10:44 AM
okay then, if this is true it is incumbent on each of us to alert the authorities to this clear instance of forced captivity and abuse.

That was one of my first thoughts when I read this. That it just seemed wrong and abusive.

ColleenCD
06-25-2007, 10:47 AM
My initial response: Other than "hormones", what drugs are you on? Clever fiction.

Colleen

Karren H
06-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Verifiability.... We need a system that would verify some of these wonderful stories!! Lol. Have a GG friend on 360 from France that got tired of all the fakes so she proposed that everyone email a photo of themselves holding a habd written message with that days date and a message to the person they were emailing... Hard to fake that..

Or a letter from her Mom? Cosigned by the Pope......

I ----------- (fill in your name) did on this date force my son to become a woman maid and locked him/her in a cage.... Sworn before me on this date....... Pope Benidict.........

:tongueout

Karren

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 11:21 AM
That was one of my first thoughts when I read this. That it just seemed wrong and abusive.

Wrong and abusive? there are some that think that cross dressing is wrong and abusive to woman, are they wrong too?

from what i read it isnt forced, she acually loves this!! Different strokes for different folks, Mom is just helping her do what she likes. I dont understand it, but im not in her shoes either, and to judge her for my own personal experiances, isnt right .

Valerie Nicole
06-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Wrong and abusive? there are some that think that cross dressing is wrong and abusive to woman, are they wrong too?

If it is personal choice, then I guess I can't judge...but the options she outlined above weren't exactly fair. Constant surveillance, being abandoned in the middle of nowhere, or a life of indentured service? Those are all wrong and unfair, and she didn't choose to have those choices forced upon her, did she? I definitely understand what you're saying about free choice and everything...and sometimes you can't even trust a person's personal choices, either. At this point, it almost sounds like it might be a case of Stockholm Syndrome or something similar.

RobynB
06-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Nice tale, but hard to believe.

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 11:42 AM
If it is personal choice, then I guess I can't judge...but the options she outlined above weren't exactly fair. Constant surveillance, being abandoned in the middle of nowhere, or a life of indentured service? Those are all wrong and unfair, and she didn't choose to have those choices forced upon her, did she? I definitely understand what you're saying about free choice and everything...and sometimes you can't even trust a person's personal choices, either. At this point, it almost sounds like it might be a case of Stockholm Syndrome or something similar.

Hmm dont know what Stockholm Syndrome is :( see what i mean about personal experiances reguarding judgment? Personaly it does sound like a story, but thats there karma, not mine.

KandisTX
06-25-2007, 11:43 AM
when i was 12 i started to dress in my mums clothes and almost got caught a lot of times. By the age of 16 i had a lot of clothes of my own i was sexually active and in to bondage. on one weekend whilst mum and dad were away i dressed and tied myself up all weekend. unknown to me they came home and found me in a kneeling hogtie gagged facing the door.

Okay, this first paragraph just screams "BULL". While the part about dressing at age 12 may be true, as many of us start at all ages. The whole "tied myself up all weekend" and "they came home and found me in a kneeling hogtie". (I don't care how good you are, you are NOT going to be able to get yourself tied up enough to even remotely consider it "bondage").

Both dropped there things and my face went BRIGHT red. my mum said she always wanted a girl as my dad picked me up and took me to the livin room and for an hour they asked me questions. After i had a choise A) i would be kicked out and left in the middle of nowere and never return. B) i would have all my things taken away and go with them when they go out and cctv in my room so i couldn't dress or tie myself again. C) which i chose i would dress as a maid and do all the house work and be tied by my mum and dad when there wasn't any jobs to do.

Option C? again, I call "BULL". what parent (that is worth a damn) is going to tie up their child and yet allow them access to a computer like this one claims to have?

It has been 10 years now my dad died a year later and mum started to give me hormones and i had a boob job and am used by her friends both male and females. my mum now uses my room as an office and i am now on a night or when there are no jobs to do im locked in to a cage and locked under the stairs. i now look more like the daughter she wanted. is there any others that got caught?

Hmm... Is Mummy dearest and endocrynologist that has the authority to administer estrogen treatments? or perhaps is Mummy dear feeding this one her estrogen replacement given by her own doctor for her menopause?

This one would belong better starting out "Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me...."

I'm sorry ladies, this may have come off as a catty response to this post, but it's stories like this that give CDers a truly hard time because there are people out there that will actually believe this tripe.

Kandis

Stlalice
06-25-2007, 12:11 PM
And the point missed by most has been that other than the original post there has been nothing further from the individual. I suspect we have a troll here. :2c:

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 12:15 PM
And the point missed by most has been that other than the original post there has been nothing further from the individual. I suspect we have a troll here. :2c:

check the clothing section. apparently the poor girl even has to buy her own uniforms :(

angelfire
06-25-2007, 12:30 PM
I agree with everyone who calls shenanigans. There is no way this is possibly fact. Like its been said, no parent would tie up their child and force them to be their maid. If they weren't doing that before she was caught CDing, they probably wouldn't do ti after.

And like Karren suggested, e-mailing a photo with a hand written message could help, but for someone who knows photoshop basics, it is very easy to fake. Hell, if I wanted to, I could do it no problem. On here I don't have any reason to lie though, so I don't. I just don't feel confident enough to post pics on here, plus my camera is crap. Maybe one day I'll post a leg shot or something. :D

moms maid
06-25-2007, 01:25 PM
i wasn't forced in to this i was MORE than HAPPY to do this and i dont have to buy my uniform my mums paying. mum tied dad up and the kneeling hogtie i was in my room facing its door not the front or back door

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 01:30 PM
:liar::yawn::kickbutt:

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 01:31 PM
i wasn't forced in to this i was MORE than HAPPY to do this and i dont have to buy my uniform my mums paying. mum tied dad up and the kneeling hogtie i was in my room facing its door not the front or back door

well then, I'll try not to judge someone who apparently enjoys bondage sex game involving mom and dad.

dang, I failed.

yours in considerable doubt,
PWS

bobi jean
06-25-2007, 01:32 PM
You are going to have to do better than that to convince this group that what you are telling is the honest truth.
FAR TO MANY INCONSISTANCIES THUS FAR.
ARE YOU SURE YOU WEREN'T DREAMING OR JUST LETTING YOUR FANTISIES GO WILD?

Valerie Nicole
06-25-2007, 02:00 PM
I would like to make an ammendment to my previous posts. Assuming (and I'll admit this is a big assumption) that the story that "moms maid" tells is true, then I stick to my previously stated opinion. However, I will also state that I don't think it is for me or anyone else to judge, much less ridicule. I'm not one of those types who thinks it is wrong to judge other people and the like, go ahead and judge, but I honestly don't think anyone is doing the right thing in ridiculing the story.

Whether you think its true or not is an entirely different matter...but look at it this way. What if the story is true? How would you feel about treating a new member to the forum, and a sister CD, the way we (myself included, unfortunately) have? This thread, and the others regarding moms maid are the closest thing I've seen to flaming on this forum. I really think we should just back off at this point. We have made our points, there is no need get offensive or insulting about this. S/he has done us no wrong other than post a thread which may or may not be true. :2c:

Edit: There are those who have made polite, kind responses to this thread. I wish I were among them, but I am not. This response is not directed at those who have been polite and courteous.

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I would like to make an ammendment to my previous posts. Assuming (and I'll admit this is a big assumption) that the story that "moms maid" tells is true, then I stick to my previously stated opinion. However, I will also state that I don't think it is for me or anyone else to judge, much less ridicule. I'm not one of those types who thinks it is wrong to judge other people and the like, go ahead and judge, but I honestly don't think anyone is doing the right thing in ridiculing the story.

Whether you think its true or not is an entirely different matter...but look at it this way. What if the story is true? How would you feel about treating a new member to the forum, and a sister CD, the way we (myself included, unfortunately) have? This thread, and the others regarding moms maid are the closest thing I've seen to flaming on this forum. I really think we should just back off at this point. We have made our points, there is no need get offensive or insulting about this. S/he has done us no wrong other than post a thread which may or may not be true. :2c:

Edit: There are those who have made polite, kind responses to this thread. I wish I were among them, but I am not. This response is not directed at those who have been polite and courteous.

<hugs Valerie>

Amanda Shaft
06-25-2007, 02:37 PM
At this point, it almost sounds like it might be a case of Stockholm Syndrome or something similar.

Sounds more like the bull shit syndrome to me, but hey good story! though not enough chains in it for me! Could you add some in chapter two?

Lock and load Amanda

Julie York
06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't think it is for me or anyone else to judge, much less ridicule. I'm not one of those types who thinks it is wrong to judge other people and the like, go ahead and judge, but I honestly don't think anyone is doing the right thing in ridiculing the story.

Well if you feel uncomfortable judging then let me do it.

This is a help forum where people who want to know and understand the subject come to ask advice or share experiences to give them a better knowledge of the subject.

Everytime someone posts the sort of nonsense like this poster has just done, it diminishes the good this forum has done for thousands of people.

Everytime someone posts the pile of bildge this poster just posted your girlfriend might read it, your wife might read it, your family might read it in an attempt to understand YOU and YOUR situation and actually believe what they read.

A lot of people here do give people the benefit of the doubt if they suspect that the other person may have had an experience that is unlikely or unusual. But I see no reason why any of us should put up with being trolled by the most ridiculous incredible story taken straight from fictionmania. If you don't care about having your intelligence insulted then I do!

Examine the facts. Read what was written. Imagine what circumstances and personalities would be required to make this a genuine account. Do you REALLY believe it is true?

It's only by keeping to some basis of reality that this forum is of any use to anyone at all. Otherwise it becomes a farce. The "reality police" of this forum is its own members.

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 03:18 PM
My thoughts EXACTLY, Julie!! :iagree::troll:

Sharon
06-25-2007, 03:18 PM
This thread wins the first semi-occasional "Thread of the Day Award." Congratulations!!

Leah B
06-25-2007, 05:18 PM
There's a great place for fiction like this: www.fictionmania.com. There's a bad place too: www.crossdressers.com.

(I don't care how good you are, you are NOT going to be able to get yourself tied up enough to even remotely consider it "bondage").

Oh but you CAN. I can send you the links that show you how to do it. A self-hogtie isn't too hard. A GOOD self hogtie is harder, but it can be done. It's setting up an escape that's hard. I've almost gotten stuck without using any knots at all (simple fabric tension can be surprisingly strong).

RebeccaLynne
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks Julie, my sentiments exactly.
And the only way in which I'd post in this thread.
We're not oblivious.
But we all deserve better than this.

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Well if you feel uncomfortable judging then let me do it.

This is a help forum where people who want to know and understand the subject come to ask advice or share experiences to give them a better knowledge of the subject.

Everytime someone posts the sort of nonsense like this poster has just done, it diminishes the good this forum has done for thousands of people.

Everytime someone posts the pile of bildge this poster just posted your girlfriend might read it, your wife might read it, your family might read it in an attempt to understand YOU and YOUR situation and actually believe what they read.

A lot of people here do give people the benefit of the doubt if they suspect that the other person may have had an experience that is unlikely or unusual. But I see no reason why any of us should put up with being trolled by the most ridiculous incredible story taken straight from fictionmania. If you don't care about having your intelligence insulted then I do!

Examine the facts. Read what was written. Imagine what circumstances and personalities would be required to make this a genuine account. Do you REALLY believe it is true?

It's only by keeping to some basis of reality that this forum is of any use to anyone at all. Otherwise it becomes a farce. The "reality police" of this forum is its own members.

sing it, sister!

Stephenie S
06-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, it is possible to tie yourself up pretty well. Idiot fetishists die from this on a regular basis. The problem, of course, is to be able to UNTIE yourself when you get too tired, or too scared, or too short of breath. This only makes it harder to do. Fooling with bondage on a realistic level by yourself is a stupid, stupid, thing to do.

Stephenie

KandisTX
06-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Well, it is possible to tie yourself up pretty well. Idiot fetishists die from this on a regular basis. The problem, of course, is to be able to UNTIE yourself when you get too tired, or too scared, or too short of breath. This only makes it harder to do. Fooling with bondage on a realistic level by yourself is a stupid, stupid, thing to do.

Stephenie

That's probably what I should have said in the first place. ;) Thanks Stephenie.

Kandis:love:

amanda barber
06-25-2007, 06:32 PM

I hope you have a nomex suit. The vanilla wolves have flame throwers.

angelfire
06-25-2007, 06:40 PM
on one weekend whilst mum and dad were away i dressed and tied myself up all weekend. unknown to me they came home and found me in a kneeling hogtie gagged facing the door.

Wow, you tied yourself up all weekend, and somehow managed to not become too dehydrated or starve? Or even cut off circulation for too long?

Wow, thats impressive.

wannabie
06-26-2007, 12:02 AM
when i was 12 i started to dress in my mums clothes and almost got caught a lot of times. By the age of 16 i had a lot of clothes of my own i was sexually active and in to bondage. on one weekend whilst mum and dad were away i dressed and tied myself up all weekend. unknown to me they came home and found me in a kneeling hogtie gagged facing the door. Both dropped there things and my face went BRIGHT red. my mum said she always wanted a girl as my dad picked me up and took me to the livin room and for an hour they asked me questions. After i had a choise A) i would be kicked out and left in the middle of nowere and never return. B) i would have all my things taken away and go with them when they go out and cctv in my room so i couldn't dress or tie myself again. C) which i chose i would dress as a maid and do all the house work and be tied by my mum and dad when there wasn't any jobs to do. It has been 10 years now my dad died a year later and mum started to give me hormones and i had a boob job and am used by her friends both male and females. my mum now uses my room as an office and i am now on a night or when there are no jobs to do im locked in to a cage and locked under the stairs. i now look more like the daughter she wanted. is there any others that got caught?

This never happened:thumbsdn:
too weird:tongueout

crusadergirl
06-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Maybe its a true story who knows but its sure is crazy. Keep up the great storys its great to read this stuff.

jennifer ann
06-26-2007, 05:10 AM
OH PLEASE!!!!!!! sounds a little far fatched to me

Mollyanne
06-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Are you for real!!!! This story is one of the best I have ever read, tied up all w.e., no food, no water, no bathroom break and no mess. I say this this much though "A vivid imagination is worth a thousand pictures "
Personally I find this to far fetched to actually beleive.

:love: Mollyanne

battybattybats
06-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Does it hurt us at all if it's real or not?

I don't see how this harms any of us either way.
Plenty of 'ordinary' 'normal' human beings fantasise about much worse. If some SOs read this and think that their partners fantasise about this sort of stuff, a small number will be right and most will be wrong. We arn't all the same and I would hope that most SO's are able to understand that.

Most of us here are apparently straight. Does a gay minority here hurt the rest of us because some SOs might see posts by gay CD's and think that we are all gay? Should we drive away the gay CD's or force them to keep quiet because of this possibility?

This site can't be just for the married straight conservative cd's any more than it can just be for the kinky single pansexual cd's or any specific strain of the myriad in between, if it were wouldn't it need renaming?

Now sure sometimes you get attention seekers or those who have lost all sense of reality but wouldn't they do better with gentle guidance rather than all this attention?

And yes I'd agree that if the story is totally and literally true then unethical acts have occured and laws been broken.

Tamara Croft
06-26-2007, 08:42 AM
This thread is done, real or not, if this has been happening since you were a child, it's abuse, your mother should be reported. If this is pure fantasy, then go take it to a forum for fantasies, this is a support forum, not for playing these childish games :Angry3: