PDA

View Full Version : Jhonny & Kieron take Manchester by storm

Kieron Andrew
06-25-2007, 07:06 AM
I haven't laugh so much in my life....Jhonny is articulate, funny, and great company.....It was such a pleasure to hang out with another transman amongst the mass of girlieness :)

I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of us, but i believe Jhonny has one or two on his camera, and i know others did so when i spot them I will post them

We had such fun........

I will let Jhonny tell you the story of how he got lost in Manchester hehe! (im a dead man)

Holly
06-25-2007, 07:52 AM
Sounds like you and Jnonny had a ball. But surely you must have some pictures and stories of your own to tell... fess up!

Kieron Andrew
06-25-2007, 07:55 AM
Sounds like you and Johnny had a ball. But surely you must have some pictures and stories of your own to tell... fess up!
lol.....I took one picture all weekend and it was of someone else..... as for stories....nope! boring aint I? :p .......i'll post some pics of me in my photo thread later....it was a fantastic weekend to meet new friends and old, and to share my birthday with so many wonderful people :)

oooh i do have one story of jhonny!

We went to a restuarant Saturday night with some friends of mine......infact all in all i think there was about 40 plus of us in the end, well Jhonny decided to order the chicken, spring onion and ginger i believe........and two other of my friends decided to order equally as hot dishes whereas i had lemon chicken....well on the dishes there was what appeared to be red bell peppers.......but as the other 3 found out they were in fact chillies hehee, one after another took a bite of these chillies only to discover they were VERY hot chillies lol......well it was hillarious cos the effect happened one by one in sequence lol :eek:...:eek:...:eek:, each almost choking on their food! but laughing at the other persons.....and me sat there with my lemon chicken asking if they were ok lol, im sure jhonny can tell the story much better

First picture found :D

CaptLex
06-25-2007, 08:42 AM
I haven't laugh so much in my life....Jhonny is articulate, funny, and great company.....It was such a pleasure to hang out with another transman amongst the mass of girlieness :)
I know that feeling . . . man, I'm jealous, I wish I'd gotten to meet Jhonny. I just knew you guys would have a good time. I'm glad it was a great birthday weekend for you, Kieron. But I can't believe you don't have pics. :eek: You of all people who is always pressing people for pics. Well, I hope Jhonny has some nice ones to share. So tell me . . . what did you boys wear? :D

EDIT: Oooh, I see the first pic - cool outfits. You guys look so mellow and chilled out too. :)

Kieron Andrew
06-25-2007, 08:45 AM
EDIT: Oooh, I see the first pic - cool outfits. You guys look so mellow and chilled out too. :)
That was taken saturday night sheltering from the crowds and the rain!, i was having way too much fun and laughter to think about my camera lol

Di
06-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Sounds like you had a fantastic time...:D very cool...your chicken story had me laughing big time...I could just picture the whole scene the way you described it:heehee:...........................and LOVE the pic:hugs:

John
06-25-2007, 09:53 AM
aww, thanks kieron. :o

oh my, I've just draged so much stuff back 200 miles from my student flat... oww.

but yes! there was sparkel! there was fun. there was amusing (less so when you where on the receaving end) incidents with chillys. I got lost for an hower and a half in the middle of the night... I swear, I'm never going back to that citty without a gps...

It was really grate to meat another transguy (and not be 'the only transguy in the vilige' :heehee:) and all the girls. and the netball was... hm... I'll say 'interesting' and leave it at that.

I'll produce prictures when I can be bothered to unpack.

Kieron Andrew
06-25-2007, 09:56 AM
aww, thanks kieron. :oyvw it was so cool meeting you! we'll have to do it all again soon lol

I got lost for an hower and a half in the middle of the night... I swear, I'm never going back to that citty without a gps...
NOW that story is hillarious!

John
06-25-2007, 09:58 AM
as with the chillis, not when you're no the receaving end. My feet still hurt.

Kieron Andrew
06-25-2007, 10:05 AM
as with the chillis, not when you're no the receaving end. My feet still hurt.
the actual fact of you getting lost wasnt funny, it was the way you told it to me the next day lol

Sandra
06-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Sounds like you had a great time and of course you were really concerned for your friends with the chillies. ;)

Cheery GG
06-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi Kieron,

Lisa and i had fun too...and it was great to meet you....i have to say though i think it will take a few days to recover completely.....im sure that 3rd bottle of vodka was off ! .....:puke:

We ended up in a club called cruse i think.....there was an artist being cher, was quite good.....cant remember much else.....oh and i got eyed up in campbells...which lisa thought was hilarious !...seems i still got the magic touch...lol

em
x

Felix
06-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey Kieron glad ya had a great birthday night out!! Lucky you meeting Johny another trans guy :hugs: xx Felix

Kieron Andrew
06-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey Kieron glad ya had a great birthday night out!! Lucky you meeting Johny another trans guy :hugs: xx Felix
it wasnt a birthday night out it was a whole weekend at sparkle......I have just been informed there are more pictures of Jhonny floating about so will post them when i can get my hands on them!

Kitty Sue
06-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Sounds like you guys all had a truly fabulous time. :thumbsup:

Holly
06-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time! Can I come next year? :praying:

Kieron Andrew
06-26-2007, 04:06 AM
Can I come next year? :praying:
oooh go on! come to England next year....I will post next years dates in plenty of time for you to get organised

John
06-26-2007, 06:16 AM
I have just been informed there are more pictures of Jhonny floating about so will post them when i can get my hands on them!

there are? ooooo

I want to be back in manchester! even if I get lost all the time... it's gota be better than working from 7

Kieron Andrew
06-26-2007, 06:22 AM
there are? ooooo

I want to be back in manchester! even if I get lost all the time... it's gota be better than working from 7
lol yeah Mica took some of you apparently, get uploading yours dude!!

Ryan
06-26-2007, 05:51 PM
I was there too, I think I saw Kieron but no Johnny...maybe next time!

Kieron Andrew
06-26-2007, 05:53 PM
didnt see you, or Sarah but i was told by louise and brooke you were both there.....oh well nevermind

Kieron Andrew
06-27-2007, 11:01 AM
guess what? i got more pics of jhonny? anyone wanna see em lol :heehee:, im still waiting for him to tell you how he got lost, and also his take on the weekend lol

John
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
My take on the weekend was along the lines of 'when's the next one?'. It was much fun, and I found the atmosfier very relaxing. It's nice to not have to worry about how you'll be sceen, and if you'll be axepted and such forth. It was really asuring to be in the middle of a big colection of trannies.

how I got lost? well, leaving the vilage just befor midnight, I forgot to take a right, and ended up somewhere off the map. I got back to the youth hostell at about half one, in a taxi; 'cos come 1.15, I had as much chance of finding my back as an elophant has of passing as a cat. It was as much fun as geting an arrow in the neck, and then descovering it has a gass bill atached. It made my feet hurt

Kieron Andrew
06-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Two more of jhonny............

NighttimeGirl
06-27-2007, 12:33 PM

omg mr ryan i was told you was there hun but never saw you damn shame that maybe next time xx

CaptLex
06-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Wow, two cute guys . . . :love:

Kieron Andrew
06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow, two cute guys . . . :love:
oh god! Lex is swooning lol

Charleen
06-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Wow, sounds like a great time. Terrific pics too! You guys look awesome!

John
06-29-2007, 09:26 AM
look! I found photos!

Caroline Simmons
07-05-2007, 09:26 AM
It was really grate to meat another transguy (and not be 'the only transguy in the vilige' :heehee:) and all the girls. and the netball was... hm... I'll say 'interesting' and leave it at that.

k.
It was a Hoot. and such fun

I shared my Jaffa Cakes with both John and Kieron,during tthe half time interval

Caroline Simmons
07-05-2007, 09:29 AM
look! I found photos!

Fab photos , guys

Caroline Simmons
07-05-2007, 10:54 AM

Hey Ryan I missed you again.you shounda come watch me play netball. that would make you giggle :D

Kieron Andrew
07-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Ive just been given this pic of Jhonny I really love it

Adam
07-17-2007, 11:10 AM
yes that is a good picture although he looks like he was suprised his pic was taken lol :D

John
07-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I was set uppon by a woman with a camra!

Kieron Andrew
07-17-2007, 11:23 AM
I was set uppon by a woman with a camra!
lol thats enough to scare anyone :heehee:

Ryan
07-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Great pics of you both. Glad you both had a good time too :)

Country girl
07-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Sounds like you boys had a grand old time! Hope you didn't cause too much of a ruckus! Great Photos! :hugs: CG GG