PDA

View Full Version : I am a different person in 4 weeks !!!!!!

Angela d'Evial
06-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Four weeks ago I registrerd on this site ,with shaking hands wrote my first thread. I was still deep in the closet for 45 years.
In this period my wife went on vacation for 2 weeks. Party time !!!! After writing some more threads and getting all this encouraging posts , I decided to show some non recognizeable pictures.
My increasing acceptance gave me the courage to tell my son, my daughter and finally my wife. I cryed after telling my wife because she was so supportive that she even wanted to see my pictures on the PC. I could not expect this in my wildest dreams. We joked about her old clothes that I saved out of the garbage bags.
I joined the local social group and posted some pictures on this site ( see pictures thread).

Still a bit scared that somebody will recognize me locally , but from the other side "I am who I am" and if my wife accept it who cares.
I hope it will not backfire on me !
The next obstacle is to tell my youngest son. He has always an opinion about other people and he certainly will not hide it ! I got the support of the family if he has a problem with it. Thanks everyone for the support.

THIS SITE HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY !!!!!!!!

jennCD
06-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Congratulations hon, that's just great! I'm hoping to slowly work to that point for jenn as well so i can only imagine the feelings you're experiencing now!

Di
06-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Wonderful !!!!! And your wife is a keeper:D.............it has to be a huge weight lifted with your wife knowing. And your familys support what could be better:hugs:

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Wonderful. Congratulations....

I'm not telling my daughter ANYTHING!! (Although last night, she was helping my wife fold laundry, and my daughter picked up a pair of my panties and said, "These are pretty big!" My wife said she came within millimeters of telling her, "Those belong to your father.") LOL:heehee:

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 10:54 AM
OMG im so happy for you!!! How did you tell her??? please share with that, so others can see how you did this :) how you went about telling her. I know a lot depends on the SO, and weather she can accept it or not, but i think a lot depends on how you open up to them when you tell them as well :)

Please share

Im so glad for you !!!!

Wendy me
06-25-2007, 10:58 AM
just wicked cool ...... love to hear that...........

Sandra
06-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Nice to hear you have your familys support

Angela d'Evial
06-25-2007, 11:02 AM
OMG im so happy for you!!! How did you tell her??? please share with that, so others can see how you did this :) how you went about telling her. I know a lot depends on the SO, and weather she can accept it or not, but i think a lot depends on how you open up to them when you tell them as well :)

Please share

Im so glad for you !!!!

I will tell the whole plan how I told my SO in a seperate threat soon !

Betti
06-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Good for you- you have an outstanding wife- enjoy your new freedom- Betti

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Woot thx!!! cant wait to read it :)

Mitch23
06-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Great news and glad we can help - it also helps me reading your posts!

Mitch

gennee
06-25-2007, 12:03 PM
That's great! It's wonderful to have support from you own family.

Gennee

:hugs:

Angie G
06-25-2007, 12:11 PM
That's great Achnes and good luck with your son :hugs:
Angie

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
You have everything in order. I envy you. some day I would also like to post some pics of me "en femme", but not ready just yet.

cindi

Kerrie Sifton
08-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Achnes, I look forward to catching the next thread of your story. Very brave of you to be so forthcoming.. I may be following you route soon,
But in the meantime, there are a few sales on at Melanie Lynns in Edmonton centre, so I may just have to upgrade my wardrobe before hand. All the best and thankyou very much for sharing

Veronica 1
08-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Way to go, gurl. It is awsome that you have so much support. they must love you very much, as you do them.

TxKimberly
08-14-2007, 07:43 AM
DOH! And we have now corrupted another one! lol
Buhwa ha ha!

Rhonda480
08-14-2007, 08:02 AM
You did in four short weeks what I would be happy doing in four long years...Congrats!:thumbsup:

Shelly Preston
08-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Congratulations on your sucess in such a short time

What a wonderful wife you have being so supportive to you :D

Make sure you spoil her She deserves it :)

paulaN
08-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Damn girl, from the closet right to the runway. way to go.

Angela d'Evial
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
I was surprised to see how a thread of June came to live in August.

In the mean time all my kids now know it and as far as I know accepted it.
My SO calls home before she comes earlier as told. She doesn't want to see me dressed . My daughter calls if she comes with my granddaughter.
My heels are now beside my wifes on the shoe rack in the closet.
I must say so far I am a changed person.
Thanks again for all the support

Achnes:happy:

Charleen
08-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Good for you girl!

Sally24
08-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel nice to be out of that small little closet?

SandyR
08-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the culb! You can "check out but you can never leave!".

Kick off your heels and stay a spell......

Welcome.

SandyR