PDA

View Full Version : Is it acceptable?? (wearing SO's panties)

chellebaby
06-25-2007, 10:47 AM
My wife and I have found that we fit the same size panties. Very cool as far as I'm concerned. She is smaller then I am by quite a bit so the fact that I can at least wear a smaller size in something feels great. I've lost a great deal of weight lately which also helps. But now that I am in this new fabulous size she has started borrowing my panties, with out permission, including the new ones I just bought Friday. Now normally I wouldn't care but I haven't even had a chance to take a swing in them yet. I told her and she played it off saying she I should just be flattered that they fit her.

So her is the question. She has the most adorable blue nylon bikini briefs, got them on clearance for two bucks at hot topic, which she hasn't worn yet. My problem is to wear or not to wear? Is turn about fair play? Or should I just go and see if they have any left? I'm thinking if she can borrow mine I should definitely have some cart blanc with her pantie drawer. What do you ladies think?

Karren H
06-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Well if they are in HER panty drawer I'd ask first... Otherwise set up a comunity panty drawer and first come is first serve!!!

Karren

Sandra
06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Unless you have both agreed that you share all clothing, then wearing something without asking is wrong.

chellebaby
06-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Okay that Idea works Karren that idea could work. And I guess I can lay off the avenging the loss of the my panties virginity if I must. I'll just have her repaint my nails instead. Although it will have to be toe nails only for the rest of the work week :(

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 11:19 AM
I would wear them, if I were you. As a HAT!! :devil::tongueout:p:heehee::hugs:

Megan72
06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Regardless of whether or not you have agreed to share panties, the idea of wearing her panties as "turn about" is wrong.

chellebaby
06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
I would wear them, if I were you. As a HAT!! :devil::tongueout:p:heehee::hugs:

lol not only is it fun but has the added benefit of the panties being seen and appreciated properly.

KimberlyS
06-25-2007, 11:32 AM
.... Is turn about fair play?

Turn about is seldom fair play. You need to discuss this with your wife. Find out what are her thoughts and let her know your feelings. She may not realize how you feel. Or she may consider everything a free for all. Most likely something in between but only talking about it you will know for sure.

Communication is usually the best thing for a good relationship.

Wendy me
06-25-2007, 11:36 AM
ok am i silly here or what??? i think that your undies should be your undies ..... and your SO'S undies should be her undies ...... yuck ....

bobi jean
06-25-2007, 11:41 AM
I believe I would just go to the store and buy several pair of matching panties, matching except one pair would be one size larger than the other. That makes them identifiable and you really dont want to stretch out your wifes panties. THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY UNFORGIVABLE.

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 11:43 AM
lol not only is it fun but has the added benefit of the panties being seen and appreciated properly.

Exactly!! Sort of.... shape them like a chef's hat and go about your business in the house, and if you are cooking dinner, so much the better! :heehee:

chellebaby
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
She has great taste in panties. We even have a few sets of matching which my sister in law loves to tease us about. I suppose I shall have to talk to her and see if we are sharing all or if she is just going to keep grabbing mine well I'm not looking. Definitely going to talk about a community panties drawer though. I also may have to go around for the day wearing hers on my head. I'll wait till she is drinking a glass of milk and see if she laughs hard enough to shoot it through her nose.

Thanks for the advice ladies!
Michelle

AllieSF
06-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Chelle,

I have read so many posts here about how lucky some are to have a very supporting, and even an almost supporting, SO, that I would be much more flexible in the giving versus the taking side of the relationship. Who would want to spoil what I consider a most ideal situation? I think you should not wear her new panties without asking first or being offered the opportunity by her. I would not even bring it up. Enjoy her support. Good luck.

DonnaT
06-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Buy your own (and another pair to match the ones she took) and enjoy the shopping opportunity. ;)

troublemaker
06-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I've pretty much migrated to female underpants -- at least for the summer, when it is much more comfortable (and fun) wearing something minimal, cool (and dangerous).

I've discovered the nearby A.J. Wright place (a TJX store for the less affluent and ethnic) has a zillion styles for as little as $1.00 a pair. I've gotten into the habit of going over there periodically and dropping a few bucks to upgrade my inventory. Wal-Mart, the largest lingerie seller in the U.S. by far, has fewer styles and they are less inexpensive, however; you can mix them in with your drill bits and fertilizer if you feel a bit uncomfortable buying such stuff. (Although you shouldn't. They are in the business of exchanging money for products and are more than happy to sell more panties to anyone.)

Toyah
06-25-2007, 02:45 PM
I haven't even had a chance to take a swing in them yet
If thats what you do no way pantys are flat not bulging :thumbsdn:

Joy Carter
06-25-2007, 03:06 PM
You don't know how lucky you are compaired to some of the girls here. I'd let her do what she wants just as a payback for accepting you. Now get out there and buy two of every color. :D

MeraLehanga
06-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Especially when you both seems to be so very close, fantastic understanding and being wife and husband, I find it difficult to digest, the 'PERMISSION" bit.

Stacy GG
06-25-2007, 03:18 PM
ok am i silly here or what??? i think that your undies should be your undies ..... and your SO'S undies should be her undies ...... yuck ....

I totally agree.. sharing underwear is just not gonna happen besides if you are different sizes one of you will stretch the others panties by forcing yourself to fit in them . :2c:

Pat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
06-25-2007, 03:25 PM
I say no, it fine when you are growing up and experimenting. You are both grown adults and you should not be sharing any undergarments. Just my :2c:

amanda barber
06-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Chelle,

I have read so many posts here about how lucky some are to have a very supporting, and even an almost supporting, SO, that I would be much more flexible in the giving versus the taking side of the relationship. Who would want to spoil what I consider a most ideal situation? I think you should not wear her new panties without asking first or being offered the opportunity by her. I would not even bring it up. Enjoy her support. Good luck.

Its not luck. Its realizing your selfworth and based on that not choosing to live with someone that dosn't accept that. No one should give up rights to privacy and property just to live with someone.

tall sam
06-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Depends on how things are between yu. The fact that she is quite happy to wear your panties would indicate that its fine for you to wear hers. This is not revenge but rather a simple acceptance. I dont wear panties full time and its only once in a while, however my panties are in her drawer and she wears them sometimes and has no bother with me wearing hers as long as I dont damage them!! As for yuck - duuu - put them in the washing and if they are so ruined, throw them out!!!!

Jeri.x
06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
You're not kids anymore. You don't even have to ask us. The important thing is you should talk to your wife. Set boundaries if needed and agreed upon. Just communicate to her and not argue. Then come up with a final solution, at least you can setup something from then on. Hope that helps. Good luck.:2c:

melissacd
06-25-2007, 04:21 PM
If you feel that your wife would respond in the spirit of good fun then go for it, if you feel that she will get upset then don't.

chellebaby
06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Its not luck. Its realizing your selfworth and based on that not choosing to live with someone that dosn't accept that. No one should give up rights to privacy and property just to live with someone.
That is so true. I lived with a girl for seven years, met her about the same time I met my wife, and she would run me into the ground when ever she found anything suggesting fem in my clothing. I was stupid for staying more then a year. Brain dead for staying for seven.

I wouldn't say I'm lucky I have my wife. She knew what I liked to wear about two months after we started hanging out, Halloween, and had no trouble with the concept. Probable one of the reasons why I was attracted to her in the first place.

Anyway we talked about it, we are the same size pantie wise but my legs are longer and I couldn't fit her shirts to save my life (although my eldest son loves to wear them as night shirts) and have decided with the exceptional of anything we really don't want the other to wear that my closet and drawers are hers and hers are mine. Which is great because she has this ultra cute skirt I've been dying to try. And right now she is trying one of my male thongs, at my insistence, and raising a fuss about it not being comfortable. I just reminded her that she bought the thing and she should really try it :p She should try tucking into a womens thong.

:hugs:
Michelle

Emeralddragon
06-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Its like this. Ya take her stuff hide it and when she asks where it went tell her youre wearing it. When she gets annoyed take it out of the hiding place give it back and tell her thats how you felt when she took your stuff without asking.

sami1952
06-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't know sharing panties is the right thing to d0,but we do share other pieces of our clothing with one onther without asking.she knows i don't mind and i know mind and sometimes she has something i like and vice versa.

Corrine GG
06-25-2007, 05:31 PM
I sometimes notice that my naughty panties are missing. Then they reappear. I just hate that he is secretly wearing them. I wish he would be comfortable enough around me to wear them with me.

KandisTX
06-25-2007, 06:40 PM
You can ask GlitterGG. In our house, I wear the bras and panties so she doesn't have to. ;)

Kandis:love:

Rainbow GG
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
I love to borrow my BF's clothes. He has some of the cutest things and I borrow them on occasion, and even wear them out. He likes when I wear his clothes. I would let him wear some of my things as well, however I am quite a bit smaller in size than he is. So we can both enjoy, we buy matching bras/panties/clothes etc when we go shopping.

:hugs: :bs:

trannie T
06-26-2007, 09:27 PM
You say that it bothered you when your wife wore your panties without asking you. Don't try to get even, you will lose. Ask her, it will help your relationship.

Meag
07-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I suppose it would be, but my wife doesn't have a lot of panties and I do, so it is my wife that is in my panty drawer. It is not hard to tell who's panties she is in because her's have lace around the top and mine are plain satin.

If I see her in my panties, I know it is time to do a washing.

Meag

brittanny
07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
I don't understand why so many of you seem to have a problem with sharing panties with your S/O we have a community panty drawer and bra drawer and anyone can wear anything same with all our other clothes

Patricia Danielle
07-04-2007, 05:07 AM
I would take Karren's idea and run with it.. My SO would be upset if I streched her panties out! She would beat me with a broom, but alass she stops when she sees Im enjoying it.. What a BUMMER!! Patricia..

Raychel
07-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Get you own. Digging into her supply is an open invitation for confrontation. For a matter of a few dollars, it doesn't seem liek it would even be worth chancing making the wonderful woman mad. Tell her you are going to buy a pair like that, and ask her if she would like to come along.

dskin
07-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Having a good relationship with S.O.When shopping for pantys',we both pick the same styles and different colors,but we never or at least i don't pick into her drawer for panties.she may ask if she may borrow a pair,i let her but she owns them after that.:hugs:

J-Girl
07-30-2007, 08:26 AM
I agree with Raychel. I would go out and buy my own.

Tell her how hot you think she looks in them that you just had to have a matching pair. Then I would ask her to wear her pair while you wear your pair, and go out somewhere together. How cool, matching on the inside!

Jen

CarrieAnneEvers
07-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Most women (including us) are very protective of their clothing. I would not wear her panties without permission. Best to get your own.

Rachel_CDS
07-30-2007, 04:00 PM
I think that you should wear only your own panties. I have a lot more of them than my wife & they are sexier than hers (she picks them for comfort). I have occassionaly noticed that some of my favourites are missing from my drawer. This can be quite upsetting especially when I wanted to wear them myself. So yes, carrie Ann, I agree with you that we can be very protective of our clothes. Funny thing though, she sometimes wants to borrow a skirt or top & I don't mind. She always asks me first though, unlike with my lingerie!

teresa jeen
07-30-2007, 08:47 PM
go to your drawer and get a nice nighty,put on some of her panties and see?!!!