PDA

View Full Version : A Scary Thing that turned out Great

Tammygirl
06-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Hello Ladies
Thanks for the wonderful wecomes!
Some of you would like to hear some of my stories. This one is a good one.
I don't like to go to Gay bars they sometime don't like a girl like me comeing in!
I don't know why! Maybe it's because I look better then them! :D:devil:
Anyway, I was in on of my favorite (stright some what redneckish) bars. I have been going to this bar for years! Everybody know me. It's like the Cheers bar. When I walk it everybody yells TAMMY!!
Anyway, I just sitting there minding my own business and some walks up to me and says " I don't want you hear. You not going to trun this bar in to that kind of a bar.If you don't get out of hear I going to Kick the Shit out of you!"
Scared me to death! This Guy then proceeds to tell his friends that thats a guy and I'm going to beat is ass. You know Mocho Shit Big tought guy Crap!
Well, one of my Girl friend, who is a bartend in another bar that I go to for many years, Say's Tammy you all right Girl friend! Scared to death I say no this guy wants to kick the shit out of me! The bartender,in this bar, hears me and well as the boucer. Tammy whats going on. The Guy yells across the bar and says " I going to kick the Shit out of him don't want him here!" That did it! Both the bartender the bouncer and a few of the customers start going after him. " She been coming here for years and she Welcome here anytime she likes. Your out of here! So this guy slams his drink down and storms out of the Bar! Much relived, the bartender and the bouncer and EVERYBODY in the bar. Come over and Says You alright Tammy! You welcome here anytime. You Always look Great and always a LADY to us!
Now that's not the End of the story! Appreatly He came back the next day and started talking shit again! I wasn't there but herd about it later! The Owner was there hard about what happen the last night and prceeded to Trough him out for go. He is band from coming for life! Well he shows up again
and is aressed for tresspassing and atemted assult. He to a swing at one of the bartenders. The last I herd is this Guy was in Jail!
Now everything is back to normal in the bar. I walk in look a bit over dressed. But that's ok I am accepted as on of the Ladies some time the Bartender and I are the only Girls in the place. But the guys are Gentlemen. And when I walk in They yell Tammy How it Going GIRL! You look pretty or great!
See there are some places to go even stright place and be accepted as one of the Girls Love Tammy

bobi jean
06-25-2007, 01:59 PM
GREAT, ABSOLUTELY GREAT STORY TAMMI
sound as tho you not only have friends, but wonderfully good friends.
Wish I had the guts to go out like you..........

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Way to go!!! Here's to having awesome, broadminded friends! :drink:

(er.... no pun intended) :eek::heehee:

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 02:04 PM
that's an awesome story!

Valerie Nicole
06-25-2007, 02:08 PM
:cheers:

I wish I could find a place like that to go...I've yet to go out en femme, but it would be great to have a place like that to go...

"Where everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same. You wanne be where everybody knows your name. You wanna go where people know, people are all the same. You wanna go where everybody knows your name."

Chantelle CD
06-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Kewl story Tammy, i hope you never run into him some place eles though, that kind of person frightens me for you!! hope you carrie a can of mace in your purse, just in case you should cross paths eleswhere.

angelfire
06-25-2007, 04:49 PM
What a great story. It must be great having friends who would back you like that.

"Friends help you move. REAL friends help you move a body."

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Maybe keep a clothes iron in your purse, from now on. That way, if you have to hit some Neanderthal with it, it feels like he's been punched by Mohammed Ali. :devil:

Shelly Preston
06-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Great to hear that the guy from the dark ages got thrown out and banned

You must be so pround of all those friends in the bar :hugs:

TxKimberly
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I like the fact that the folks there treated you well - it says there is hope.
One thing that concerns me though - call me paranoid but this guy kept coming back to rant even after it was made clear by the staff he was not welcome. This is not normal behavior. Make DARN sure you pay attention to whats going on around you when you come and go from there for a while.