PDA

View Full Version : Eventally I can be Samantha!

tall sam
06-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Hi All, Just had to share my current state of affairs. Havent had a chance to fully dress in months but wife and kids are away this week and I am on cloud nine!! I have spent the past two hours shaving, taping it up, doing makeup, washing and blowdrying my hair (wig). I then tried on a few outfits and ended up in a beatiful pink bustier my wife got me (very sweet of her), a long evening skirt, fishnet stocking (yes, black thong as well!!).
If there was a man in this house I would be in trouble!!
I am extatic - cant stop looking at myself in the mirror YES YES YES!!!!!!:tongueout

paulaN
06-25-2007, 04:09 PM
I've been there and done that more than once. That's how my wife found out about Paula. Well!!!!! knew for sure about her. Then we had the talk.
Let's see what were the clues. Long black hair from a cheep wig. A false nail in the couch. Lip stick on a glass in the dishwasher. Those are some clues that got me to come out to her. But the feeling of woo hoo when they are gone are the very best that's for sure.

melissacd
06-25-2007, 04:18 PM

I am glad that you have the opportunity to dress, that is wonderful, however, why did you have to spoil a perfectly wonderful post by saying this? If your wife were reading this post, sweet as she was to get you the item of clothing you referenced, would she have appreciated that statement. It is statements like this that in my opinion give GGs who are trying to gain acceptance, pause to wonder.

My 2 cents worth.

tall sam
06-25-2007, 04:22 PM
I am glad that you have the opportunity to dress, that is wonderful, however, why did you have to spoil a perfectly wonderful post by saying this? If your wife were reading this post, sweet as she was to get you the item of clothing you referenced, would she have appreciated that statement. It is statements like this that in my opinion give GGs who are trying to gain acceptance, pause to wonder.

My 2 cents worth.

Melissacd - you might have taken it wrong. I just feel very femenin and If I look at myself in the mirror as a man looking at a woman, I see a stunning, sexy lady!

tall sam
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM
I've been there and done that more than once. That's how my wife found out about Paula. Well!!!!! knew for sure about her. Then we had the talk.
Let's see what were the clues. Long black hair from a cheep wig. A false nail in the couch. Lip stick on a glass in the dishwasher. Those are some clues that got me to come out to her. But the feeling of woo hoo when they are gone are the very best that's for sure.

Lucky, but I wife is well aware of my CDing and I dont have to hide it from her. I do hide it from by kids though although they are still young but dont think its right for them to know. But the buzzz- the buzzz, what else can I do other than drink a glass of wine and type away????

Kaitlyn Michele
06-25-2007, 06:45 PM
sam...

read your post...i am with you sister!!!! i was hanging out with another girl i met and having some drinks and she called it a "girl high"...i think that's overly simple but there is alot of truth to it!!

go outside and do something!!!!! have fun

michele

tall sam
06-26-2007, 05:03 PM
sam...

read your post...i am with you sister!!!! i was hanging out with another girl i met and having some drinks and she called it a "girl high"...i think that's overly simple but there is alot of truth to it!!

go outside and do something!!!!! have fun

michele

Thanks michele - I did go for a walk in the garden well after dark. I am again alone tonight and have got dressed again, moe conservative this time - hipster jeans and t-shirt, also did a light makeup etc but dont quite have the same buzzz I had last night, just relaxed and content in being Sam

Christa
06-26-2007, 05:33 PM
It is statements like this that in my opinion give GGs who are trying to gain acceptance, pause to wonder.

Girl, please. Let her have her feelings, and let her at least have this place to express them.

MeraLehanga
06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
I wish you have endless days of joy and happiness being in your most favourite dresses. Gosh, aint you fortunate! Stop, reading, go back to your femme self to have a great time.

Alice B
06-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Sounds wonderful. Looking forward to the same experience in August. I sure know how you feel and hope the week proves to be a wonderful experience. Keep the mirrors clean so you can get the full benifit of seeing yourself.:hugs:

melissacd
06-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Sam,

I do understand what you are saying and I know that it is in the spirit of enjoyment of your feminine side. I also know that if my ex had seen a comment like that she would have hit the roof, because she was not understanding. Because of that i have developed a sensitivity to what is stated and how as there are many GGs here who are trying their best to be open minded and understanding about this thing that we do. To that end we want to make sure that we are sensitive to their concerns and worries and not add fuel to what is a very difficult journey for them.

Huggs
Melissa

JamesAlan
06-27-2007, 12:08 AM
I know the thrill my girlfriend got the first time she was able to dress femme. She was grinning for hours. But I know for her it would be very freeing to be able to have the house to herself and be able to dress femme all day. I'm a GG, but I can see from the other side how much fun it would be too. Personally I wouldn't be mad if my girlfriend said something like that. I'd just be happy she'd had fun.

Angie G
06-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Well you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
06-27-2007, 01:23 AM
Sam,

I do understand what you are saying and I know that it is in the spirit of enjoyment of your feminine side. I also know that if my ex had seen a comment like that she would have hit the roof, because she was not understanding. Because of that i have developed a sensitivity to what is stated and how as there are many GGs here who are trying their best to be open minded and understanding about this thing that we do. To that end we want to make sure that we are sensitive to their concerns and worries and not add fuel to what is a very difficult journey for them.

Huggs
Melissa

Melissa, you are right on the money. I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!
I can undstand the total relief of having the time and place to dress and change outfits but as for the comments I CAN"T condone what is being said about the SO, its just not nice or loving.

:love: Mollyanne

MeraLehanga
06-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Samantha, girl you are so much lucky, your wife buying you stuff, you have made it sweety, thanks to your soul mate. All those days and nights are yours to enjoy - lucky you. By the way there isnt anything wrong you said, I have read it 4 times to make sure whether you were out of line. No you werent at all - happy joyful days girl!

kathy333
06-27-2007, 03:38 AM
Hi All, Just had to share my current state of affairs. Havent had a chance to fully dress in months but wife and kids are away this week and I am on cloud nine!! I have spent the past two hours shaving, taping it up, doing makeup, washing and blowdrying my hair (wig). I then tried on a few outfits and ended up in a beatiful pink bustier my wife got me (very sweet of her), a long evening skirt, fishnet stocking (yes, black thong as well!!).
I am extatic - cant stop looking at myself in the mirror YES YES YES!!!!!!:tongueout

just wonted to say play on.:2c:

tall sam
06-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Samantha, girl you are so much lucky, your wife buying you stuff, you have made it sweety, thanks to your soul mate. All those days and nights are yours to enjoy - lucky you. By the way there isnt anything wrong you said, I have read it 4 times to make sure whether you were out of line. No you werent at all - happy joyful days girl!

Thanks Meralehanga, I never intended it to mean anything more than just wanting to be the perfect female ie to have a man find be attractive as a lady! Its something thats discussed regularly - being hit on when out on the town dresed. Unfortunatly this will never happen to me as being 6.6 just aint going to pass!!

Melissa, hope we understand each other better, not sure why a partner would find a problem with their CD saying that they would like to be seen as attractive in the eyes of a man?

Ras
06-27-2007, 03:55 PM
I agree, While I don't get as much opportunity to dress up and play,I can tell when it has been too long as the desire to dress builds up. thank goodness I have opportunity to play from time to time