PDA

View Full Version : Hips?

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Yet another question. (Don't worry, I won't run out of them!) LOL

I have fairly broad shoulders, and I got a pair of padded panties that are supposed to give me more feminine hips, but... I am unconvinced that the ratio of hips to shoulders/bust is right. Any suggestions, or am I worrying too much about nothing. (Then again, as a male of the species, that's exactly what I've got for hips: NOTHING!) LOL

Thanks!

tall sam
06-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Frankie,

I went out a while back with a CD who had these padded panties on - I think it made her look very old fashoined and a bit of a granny. There are so many sporty gg's out there with broad shoulders that its more the norm thatn try and pretend to be something else. Wearing the right clothes should be enough to tome it down and give a better look.

Corrine GG
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Yet another question. (Don't worry, I won't run out of them!) LOL

I have fairly broad shoulders, and I got a pair of padded panties that are supposed to give me more feminine hips, but... I am unconvinced that the ratio of hips to shoulders/bust is right. Any suggestions, or am I worrying too much about nothing. (Then again, as a male of the species, that's exactly what I've got for hips: NOTHING!) LOL

Thanks!

It's so FUNNY how you guys want hips and we are so desperately trying to get rid of ours. You have it all, add some Dcups and you look like the Hollywood women.

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
That's reassuring. Thank you. The padded panties I bought, aren't overdone to the point where I look like a granny, and yes, I've seen women who have more slender hips than mine... Maybe it's just a matter of picking the right styles... (Of which I am clueless about...) LOL

Teresa Amina
06-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Age is a factor in that ratio. While many young girls have "boy butt" most of the older girls gain a nice round bottom along the way in life. I like my padding and think it adds something to my overall look which is a "gotta have". With Veronica on my hip measure equals my bust measure with C cup forms and gives the illusion of a waist without a cincher.

Jacqui
06-25-2007, 08:56 PM
It's so FUNNY how you guys want hips and we are so desperately trying to get rid of ours. You have it all, add some Dcups and you look like the Hollywood women.

I think that by increasing our hips, it gives the illusion of decreasing our beer bellies.. well, I don't drink beer, but I have one anyway, and when I pad my hips, my waist looks a lot thinner...proportionately, that is.! Does that make sense?

Stephenie S
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Almost everyone who has been able to lay out the big bucks for a Veronica has sung it's praises. The cheaper hip and butt padded panty is less enthusiastically praised. Some like them, some don't. I used to wear a padded hip and butt panty. I don't any more. I felt a little too much like a stuffed sausage wearing it (I wore a lot more than that at the time). Now I am into freedom and comfort above all. I even go braless when I think I can get away with it, and I don't own a pair of panty hose.

The padded butt and hip panties are so inexpensive, however, that you can experiment for your self and see how you like it. If the enhanced shape seems to be something important to you, you might think about springing for the Veronica.

Stephenie

DianaGomez
06-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Almost everyone who has been able to lay out the big bucks for a Veronica has sung it's praises. The cheaper hip and butt padded panty is less enthusiastically praised. Some like them, some don't. I used to wear a padded hip and butt panty. I don't any more. I felt a little too much like a stuffed sausage wearing it (I wore a lot more than that at the time). Now I am into freedom and comfort above all. I even go braless when I think I can get away with it, and I don't own a pair of panty hose.

The padded butt and hip panties are so inexpensive, however, that you can experiment for your self and see how you like it. If the enhanced shape seems to be something important to you, you might think about springing for the Veronica.

Stephenie
I havent been able to justify the price of the veronica. Seems exhorbitent to me (for what it entails). But may sucumb some day! The padded panties give me a great butt (not that I need much more, especially with heels) but the hips are a killer! I continue to experiment with foam shapes but it just doesnt look right. We'll see!

Chantelle CD
06-26-2007, 03:30 AM
All the woman i see have more weight below the belt than above it, It is funny the GG want to rid the hips, butt i for one think its the sexiest part of you!!!

Frankie, you said in past posts that you want to pass, so i would say get some hips, nothin will get ya read faster than havein a man butt!! Put yer forms on measure your chest<around your bust> then mesure your waist, look on the web for womans mesurments, match your bust and waist mesurments and find what your hips need to be, and get the hips. if you want to limit your padding, get a corset, butt even with a corset, you will need some padding, if you want to look like )( or \ / is up to you.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60517

i made these pads and now am 42/32/43 and it feels great, without hips i just feel like a guy in a dress, the stuffed sausage thing, i dont feel that at all, i care to have a realistic female shape if done right this homemade pads cling to you so well under a high waist long leg tummy girdle, they become a part of your hips, dont move a inch at all eaither , and only take 5 secs to put on, and another 10 secs to put on the girdle.

Sally24
06-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Unless you want to spend alot of money, check out the posts on do it yourself hip pads. They are pretty easy and look great!

Karren H
06-26-2007, 06:46 AM
You need to wear things that give the ilussion of a fem figure and take the eyes away from your broad shoulders.... A deeper V-neck top will draw the eyes inward and more vertically.... Actually a halter topped dress is supposed to help but I'm not a big fan.. I almost always wear a jacket or a sweater out enfemme... one that is cut feminine. Also wearing a fuller skirt, one that flares out like an A line skirt, will add to the illusion of an hour glass figure and balance out the top and the bottom.. Stay away from horizontal stripes, shoulder pads (dahhh) and straight or pencil skirts....

Karren

Mary L
06-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Just increase your hip size to approximate your shoulder width. The prototypical male tapers from shoulders to hips. GG's have the proverbial hourglass that we all adore. If your shoulders are on the extra-broad size, just use enough hip padding to give the suggestion of normal hips. And, both hips and shoulders would normally vary in size along with height. Just reinforce the illusion.
Mary

sterling12
06-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Ditto on what Mary said. Also the ideal waist to make it look tre' sexy is 10 to 12 inches smaller than hips and bust. That's ideal, most folks get away with a lot less, (4 to 8 inches), and it looks great.

So, to get "that look" you have to pad the hips, and probably corset the waist. Isn't that simple.......Not!

Peace and Love, Joanie

jennCD
06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Almost everyone who has been able to lay out the big bucks for a Veronica has sung it's praises. The cheaper hip and butt padded panty is less enthusiastically praised. ..... If the enhanced shape seems to be something important to you, you might think about springing for the Veronica.

Stephenie

Hope i don't sound like too much of a newbie here (even tho i am kinda but heck, i don't wanna project that image anymore... lol)... um,... what's a "Veronica"?

Toyah
06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
I think that by increasing our hips, it gives the illusion of decreasing our beer bellies.. well, I don't drink beer, but I have one anyway, and when I pad my hips, my waist looks a lot thinner...proportionately, that is.! Does that make sense?

Ahhhhh the beer belly look talking of which need one now. Hip padding for me balences out my not too large shoulders and slims the waist so its a win win just dont buy the padding make it, lots cheaper and works better