PDA

View Full Version : An unplanned coming out

Alice B
06-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Today I went to have my haircut and get my nails manicured. I decided to have them painted also and chose black as something I might be able to wear around the pool when others are present. On the way home a truck pulled out of a parallel parking spot, into the side of my new Tahoe. Now with new painted nails I had to get out, call the police and exchange information with the driver. Then had to wait for his supervisor (was a company truck) to come out to take pictures and write a report (3 showed up). All this took over an hour and the whole time my toes were fully exposed, plus to all lookie lue's. Never lost my cool, even when it was obvious that my painted toes were noticed. No one said anything except my wife. She said nothing about the nails, but the damage to my truck. Kind of a good vs bad day.:mad:

KandisTX
06-25-2007, 09:18 PM
OH MY! :eek: I'm glad that nothing other than your pride was hurt. Now, go slip into something more comfortable and relax a bit hon. You've had a hard day. :drink:

Kandis:love:

Stephenie S
06-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Crap! what a drag.

angelfire
06-25-2007, 09:57 PM
I think everyone coming out unhurt is the most important part.

sweet_tina
06-26-2007, 02:39 AM
I know a little how you feel. I was in the house and had just taken off my female clothes and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when the door bell rang. It was a friend who wanted to borrow a ladder. Well guess who had forgotten to remove her nail polish :redface: And he has never to this day said a word and there is no way he would not have seen !
Tina

Chantelle CD
06-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Damn!! sorry about yer new truck :( didnt damage yer paint jobs did ya? <nails> <giggle>

Alice B
06-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Yea. It did damage the paint on one nail. Bummer.

Karren H
06-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Awwww.... So did they get any pictures of your toes too??? With the damage? Kind of like for perspective.... Here's the damage as compared to cute tosies.... lol

Karren

Alice B
06-26-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm sure they did because they took shots with me next to my car. Something for them to share at the office:tongueout. I just finished getting estimates and their district supervisor is coming over to pick them up, Maybe I'll take my shoes off.:devil: The bad part is that it will take 3 weeks for the repairs. That means I can't tow my boat, thus no diving.:(

paulaN
06-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Don't forget to put the claim in for. Time lost diving and a new manicure He! He!

trannie T
06-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Don't forget to put the claim in for. Time lost diving and a new manicure He! He!

Please let us know when you're going to be on "Judge Judy." And let us know what you're going to wear.:love: