PDA

View Full Version : busted today

susie evans
06-25-2007, 10:38 PM
well you just never no went to your youngest sons summer basket ball game this afternoon and we are sitting in the bleachers and my wife is looking at a top the lady next to her is wearing and says hun you have a top just like hers and i thought the lady was going to pass out with the look on her face my coment was it's very comfortable to but i think mine is a diffrent color then she says what ever flots your boat then we finished watching the game (we won 48to 45):heehee:
susie

Billijo49504
06-25-2007, 10:57 PM
senbd me one of those snakes, bbq'ED!!!!!

Eileen
06-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow Susie, been there! Oh well we lived through it and are no worse for wear.

Eileen

Jenna1561
06-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Good story, Susie. I wish my wife was accepting enough to talk about my clothes in public. Oh well, was the woman with your team or the other? I hope word doesn't spread too far.

Hugs,
Jenna

Karren H
06-26-2007, 11:33 AM
LOL.... That's too funny!!! Should have asked her where she got her's.... and what she paid for it.... Glad they won!!!

Karren

LindaTS
06-26-2007, 03:42 PM
I wish I had been there to see that Susie. I can just imagine the look on her face.

susie evans
06-26-2007, 07:14 PM
up date karren i just found out we have another game aginst the same team on wensday afternoon i will make it a point to set next to the same lady so we can disscuse fashion :heehee: maby she can give me some tips on diffrent places and weare the bargins are :hugs:

susie

Jodi
06-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Susie, Be sure to wear your top to the next game.

Jodi

Dixie
06-28-2007, 08:11 AM
That's too funny, my wife likes to out me sometimes like that with strangers when she is feeling onary, no one has ever taken it seriously though.:o

Karren H
06-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Susie, Be sure to wear your top to the next game.

Jodi

That's what I was thinking!! And if she wore hers you'd look like twins!! Lol. Hope you kick their butts!!!

Karren

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Thats too cool Susie, I would wear the top to the next game if you can get away with it, what a show you could give her. I like to "joke" with people all the time about shoes and clothes, I see an outfit or shoes like I have and I tell people I have the same outfit or shoes but mine don't look as good on me as it looks on them, it usually gets a big laugh and if they only knew.

Kristen Marie
06-28-2007, 12:53 PM
And if it's not the same top you wear, maybe wear a pair of capri's or something. This could be sooo much fun.

Sinthia
06-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Or ask her if she has been raiding your closet!

susie evans
06-28-2007, 09:26 PM
well girl's it went like this my wife wore the top and it does match and she asked if i was serious and we both replied yes at the same time and after the inital shock she started asking a lot of questions and after an hour and a half conversation she said her 21 year old son was a crossdresser and would like to find out where she went wrong raising her son and it got quite emotional before we depatred for the evening we did exchange phone numbers and her and my wife spent three hours on the phone today so hopefully we can help her understand better how she can support him and his quest i guess you have to be carefull what started out as a small thing is much bigger in her eyes :hugs:

susie

SherriePall
06-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Wow, Susie, what a turn of events here. Your kidding around about the top has resulted in her admitting that her son CDs. Good for you and your wife for trying to bring some understanding to her. I wish the best of everything for her and her son.

Angie G
06-29-2007, 07:42 AM
I don't think my wife would do that :hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
06-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Hi Susie

Well done to you both on making this woman so comfortable to be able to chat with you about her son

Its good that you are able to help someone understand more
The more she understands the easier it will be on her son :)

BarbaraTalbot
06-29-2007, 11:43 AM
well girl's it went like this my wife wore the top and it does match and she asked if i was serious and we both replied yes at the same time and after the inital shock she started asking a lot of questions and after an hour and a half conversation she said her 21 year old son was a crossdresser and would like to find out where she went wrong raising her son and it got quite emotional before we depatred for the evening we did exchange phone numbers and her and my wife spent three hours on the phone today so hopefully we can help her understand better how she can support him and his quest i guess you have to be carefull what started out as a small thing is much bigger in her eyes :hugs:

susie

This seems filed under everything happens for a reason..I have been seeing little other-worldly breadcrumbs on my path for the past month, which doesn't fit into my paradigm about what God would approve of.

I am actually a decsendant of Increase Mather (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Increase_Mather) and my Male side is very much a child of an Angry God (and Angry Father - and a Bitchy Mother). Barbara's God feels to me much more loving and accepting in a way that my Male side believes intellectually but is unable to feel emotionally.

Not to thread-jack this sweet story into the relgiously surreal.

Ive been meaning to knock knock on the religious forum here but I just am not ready yet.

bobi jean
06-29-2007, 02:03 PM
No matter how unexpected all this was, apparently to everyone, YOU DID GOOD GIRL. Now keep talking with the lady, and make sure she knows that she did nothing wrong in raising her child, there is nothing wrong with crossdressing and perhaps you should send her in this direction (the forum), to see that her son is NOT the only one in the world, as she would currently put it, with this problem. It (crossdressing) has been around for a long time and it is never ever going to disappear until every-one on earth accepts it UNCONDITIONALLY.

KandisTX
06-29-2007, 02:13 PM
I gotta agree with bobi jean here.. YOU DONE GOOD GIRL!!!!!.. Just keep talking to her, answer her questions, and help her realize that she did nothing wrong, and perhaps she can look at it as she did her job so well that he feels that much closer to the feminine aspects of life. :hugs:

Kandis:love:

Charlotte1
06-29-2007, 05:14 PM
I have had this happen a lot, my gf knows i dress and supports me, although she's not 'into it' if you know what i mean, which is a shame as myself and my ex used to go clubbing and all sorts with me dressed! Anyway, i digress, as my current gf knows and accepts my dressing, it kind of gets taken for granted within conversations in and out of home, so on several occasions shes announced in public, not quietly, things like 'it wont fit you' , ' i think you'd look nice in this' or don't you think thats a bit young for you' plus many more, it doesn't bother me, but she goes a bit red!,

'Lotti x-

Lovely Rita
06-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Wow Susie what a great thing. It is occurances like that which will normalize things for all of us. Great Job kiddo!

Sinthia
06-29-2007, 07:38 PM
I was so flippant with my reply, and you and your wife were so kind to that lady. Shame on me. And bouquets to you and wiffie.

Patricia Danielle
07-01-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm in total agreement with most of the others. Help her to understand that somethings you just can't control, but that it's not her fault and that she did'nt do anything wrong, just be open minded and it will work it's self out. Just remember Love Trust and Honestie, with out one you can't have the other two.. Patricia..