PDA

View Full Version : Showed Her Some Pics

vikki2020
06-25-2007, 11:14 PM
Last weekend, an oppurtunity came up to show my wife some pictures of me en femme.We were home alone, my daughter at a b-day party,and I thought I would ask her for help on posting a picture on my avitar.I had told her about my dressing a few weeks ago, and she's ok with it, but does not want to get involved at all.She really doesn't even want to talk about it either.But, I need help beyond the basics on a computer, and she's the only one who I can enlist.Well, she said ok, but it turns out there was a problem with our scanner.[All my photos are 35mm]I asked her if she would like to the shots that I wanted to use,and she said no. Well, if your going to help me, I said, you'll see them eventually, so she said ok.I had put aside some pics just for this occasion,my best ones where I was dressed to go out.Now, I was getting pretty excited!I was half shakin' as I showed her pictures of Vikki.She looked them over calmly,and commented that she liked the way my legs looked! She also liked one wig better than another!Wow! When I told her that I was wearing one of her tops in some shots, she said it looked good, and that I can have it! She still ain't crazy about the idea, but things are looking up, as she said it will be real easy with a digital. Well, we've been meaning to get one for a while now, but this put it at the top of the list.I really want her to go at her own speed,but it makes it a little easier to know that she's with me on this journey.I guess I'm just a lucky girl!

Julogden
06-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Hi Vikki,

Congratulations, you're so fortunate to have your wifes acceptance. Take your time and don't push her too quickly.

And yes, a digital camera sure makes it easier for us CD's. I remember back in the ancient days, sending film out for development, being worried that the world would collapse on me if they figured out that the photos were me dressed as a woman.

Wouldn't matter to me now, but I still like digital better!

Carol:hugs:

Stephenie S
06-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Dear Vikki,

If you want this to go smoothly, stay the h**l out of her clothes. See, she can't wear it once you have worn it. She gave it to you. Take the hint. Never, never, wear her clothes, even if she offers. Especially her undies. Get your own. Wear your own. Always. I think we sometime underestimate the dislike our SO can have for someone going through their things uninvited.

Just a hint, dear. Don't ever wear her clothes.

Lovies,
Stephenie

aka.laura
06-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Hi Hon! I think the way you handled this was pretty cool and the way your So handled was even cooler ;o) Yep, you're one lucky gal! I agree absolutely though that it's usually best NOT to wear your SO's things! Lots of GG's just seem to have a problem with that. When my wife and I go shopping, understanding and supporting as she is, she sometimes offhandedly says: but honey, this one is for ME <smile> (but I get the message ;o))) Good luck!

Alice B
06-26-2007, 10:47 AM
That was a good and honest way to get her a bit more involved and she does seem to be on her way. Good story.:hugs:

Chantelle CD
06-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Way to go :), its only a matter of a little time, whats a few months when we have been doing this all our lives :)

Digital cameras are so great, you can go shutter happy, and if you dont like them, just hit the delete button, and cost you nothing :) also you can make very good letter size enlargments with a reasonable priced printer. and if you get a digi cam over a DSLR you can have MOVIES :)

Jenna1561
06-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi Vicki,

I'm happy to hear that things seem to be going smoothly. A digital camera will certainly make taking photos, editing them and posting them on the net much easier. Many are relatively inexpensive, particularly if you're only looking for a tool with which to post online.

But I agree with Stephanie, never, ever wear her clothes, particularly without asking. This would also pertain to her shoes, purses, and jewelry. Even if she says that it's o.k., it may not be. My first thought when I read the story was the same as Stephanie's - she gave you the top after you told her that you'd worn it because, she didn't want to have anything to do with it.

I hope everything goes well for you, but remember to give her time and space. You may not know what she's really feeling; SHE may not even know or understand what she's feeling. What may be tolerable now, might become less tolerable in the future, particularly as your "activities" become more visible and prominent in the life you share together. I wish you the best.

And Kodak makes some nice reasonably priced digital cameras. If you can find an older model on clearance, they are a real bargain.

Hugs,
Jenna

vikki2020
06-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words,and great advice.Actually the top was something she hasn't worn in years, but I hear 'ya.SeeYa, Vikki

Barb Valentine
06-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Nothing wrong with that at all Vikki
Enjoy it :happy:

Sheri 4242
06-27-2007, 02:59 AM
That was a good and honest way to get her a bit more involved and she does seem to be on her way. Good story.

Take your time and don't push her too quickly. Carol

I agree with Alice that this was a good way to get her "a bit more involved," although I get the impression that you were close too pushing just a bit too hard. (This is just my impression.)

At any rate, you have things moving in the right direction, so now might be a good time to back off just a little. "Slow and steady on course" should be your game plan!!!

kathy333
06-27-2007, 03:34 AM
well i really hope that it goes good in you'r marage,but you might want her to bring crossdressing up i've lost more then one friend telling them about me'and her telling you to keep the top is almost a red flag to me:2c:

katyh333