PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck

DawnL
06-26-2007, 02:43 AM
Off to Las Vegas! Going to play a little poker, pull some slot handles, a little blackjack...but that's not where I really need the luck. I am planning on being en femme 24/7 for a couple of days. This will be a first. My wife didn't want to try it the first time anywhere near home, don't blame her and actually is probably good advice. Have been shopping for weeks trying to get the right outfits. Do you think it might distract the others at a poker table?? Hmmmmmm, probably better than sunglasses.

Well, here goes nothing. Hopefully pics to follow.

Chantelle CD
06-26-2007, 02:47 AM
Have fun dear, hope you have a good time !!!

RobynB
06-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Have a great time and win lots of money!

Eileen
06-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Go and have a wonderful time Dawn. I was there in April and had a fabulous time! It is a great place to be a girl!

Eileen

Karren H
06-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Cool.... I've found out that even loosing enfemme is way better than winning in drab!! lol Have a blast......

Karren

tifftg
06-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I have done my share of time enfemme in Vegas--you should have a great time.

enjoy let us hear details

hugs,

tiffany

Nora
06-26-2007, 02:32 PM
HI Dawn:
The only thing that dealers care about are your betting and your tips. If it distracts others in the poker game thats your advantage.

A few of us from out Tri-Ess chapter go out to dinner on Monday nights. You and your wife are invited to join us.
Let me know if you can make it.

Nora

Off to Las Vegas! Going to play a little poker, pull some slot handles, a little blackjack...but that's not where I really need the luck. I am planning on being en femme 24/7 for a couple of days. This will be a first. My wife didn't want to try it the first time anywhere near home, don't blame her and actually is probably good advice. Have been shopping for weeks trying to get the right outfits. Do you think it might distract the others at a poker table?? Hmmmmmm, probably better than sunglasses.

Well, here goes nothing. Hopefully pics to follow.[/QUOTE]

Joy Carter
06-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Remember: "What goes on in Vagas stays in Vagas" LoL

emily<3
06-26-2007, 02:46 PM
ha yea win some money so you can get some more clothes

well thats what i would do

Holly
06-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Say hello to my money.

susie evans
06-26-2007, 07:21 PM
have a great time in veagas go buy the glamor boutique and say hy to amy she is great wish my money well that i keep leaving there :hugs:

susie

jennCD
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Way to go Dawn,.. hope it's everything you wish for.... plus a big jackpot on the side :)

LisaRose
06-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Wishing 'Good Luck' always seems to cause bad luck with me. So instead of 'wishing' here's 'hoping' you have a great time.