PDA

View Full Version : 1st Pedicure

Lissa Stevens
06-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Have you ever had a pro pedicure? GET ONE!!!! It was wonderful!!! It did end too soon though. I couldn't sleep I was so excited and scared. This was the first time I would go so far and let the world see Melissa for what she is. I changed outfits in my head a dozen times. I finally decided on my new khaki skorts and a blue polo. I was about to go and changed from the polo to a red t-shirt. I am wearing some new sandals too. They are thongs with a little sparkle on the straps. I just put on a little jewelry. My silver hoops and a couple of silver chains. As the time to go got closer I kept thinking of excuses to not go, but then I thought that this was her livelyhood and I didn't want to hurt her. I grabbed up my purse and left to go show the world Melissa. When I went in the lady at the counter looked at me and ran screaming into the back room. At least that's what I saw in my head. She didn't even blink. I had to wait a few minutes and kept wondering if someone came in what would the reaction be. I was called back before that happened. The nail tech took one look at me and started laughing and pointing. Once again this was all in my head. She was great. We chatted about this and that the whole time like it was no big deal. She soaked my feet and exfoliated them and massaged them, FANTASTIC, and filed them. We did have one little thing when she thought she was done. I had to tell her I wanted color. She hesitated just a second then asked what color I wanted. She uses OPI, which I love, and painted my nails a nice pinkish brown with a little swirling in it. At that point I had to ask if she had ever done other CD's or was I her first. She said she had done a few, some gay. She is one with the misconception that we are all TG. , in a very calm and nice way, told her the truth about us. After a few minutes we were back to normal. She was willing to set up another appointment in 4 weeks, I guess that's the usual wait, but I will have to check my calendar. My work schedule might be a little off next month but I AM going back.
Whew, am I rambling? I am so high from this experience. I now have 2 ladies in the real world who know and don't care.

dancinginthedark
06-26-2007, 02:16 PM
:thumbsup: Wow what a wonderful experience. And a learning one for the young lady who did your pedie. Sounds like a good day all around to me. Cool beans on some pampering and :cheers: on having the courage to go for it. Well done Melissa.

dancin

I moved you thread here so more could see it and share the good day you had.

Jenna1561
06-26-2007, 04:33 PM
My first pedi was just a month ago and I got the full spa type treatment - you are right - WOW! What an experience - I absolutely loved it. I went back for 2nd pedi aout 10 days ago; that time I went to a very nice nail salon, not the day spa I went to the first time. It was still a wonderful experience.

The day spa offered water, juices, and other drinks as well as healthy snacks all included in the price. The nail salon offered water and sodas. I am Hooked. Pedi once a month and gel fills and manicures every two weeks.

I want a facial next, but don't like the idea of going out without makeup. Bleh!

Jenna

Kristen Marie
06-26-2007, 04:38 PM
I had one pedicaure last fall and one just a few weeks ago before I went to Vegas. On the first one I had all the same feelings as you did. You forgot to mention the thrill of walking out to your car with tissue paper wrapped between your toes for all the world to see!!!

My second visit was much calmer and relaxed. I brought pictures, shared stories and had sooo much fun. I got a light pink this summer. Can't wait for the fall for another!!

jennCD
06-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Wow, sounds soooo cool. I'd never even considered a pedicure. Hmmmm,.. i think in my case, i'd have to go to a blacksmith first... you know, let him hammer everything into place and hopefully come out with a somewhat feminine pair of hooves for the pedicurist to work with... cos i doubt she'd be such a magician to be able to take on the task of my footsies on her own.... lol

rachellenicole
06-26-2007, 10:00 PM
When I had my first pedicure, I went with my wife, in male mode. I had removed the polish from my toe nails before going. I was a bit apprehensive at first but said to hell with it and went with it (with a little prodding from my wife and the tech). After she (nail tech) started working on my cuticle she broke out the polish remover and started talking to her boss in Vietnamese, and stopped for a couple of minutes.... I thought ohh noo..I'm outa here, nope. When she was just about finished she walked to the counter and grabbed a bottle of polish, held it up and asked me if if wanted it on, I didn't know what to say, the place was packed. I declined, but had a great time. Anyway...go and enjoy.

Rachelle
:heehee:

Roxi Loh
06-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Yes I had one a little more than a year ago...I want one every day since. It is so relaxing and fulfilling.

DeniseNJ
06-26-2007, 11:14 PM
devine is the word , going on 2 weeks for my spa pedicure, didn't realise how noticable the light color was until the next day been showing it off in public ever since

Phyliss
06-27-2007, 03:53 AM
Had my first pedicure, about two years ago, I haven't missed a month since.
After the third or fouth visit the owner "figured it out" and she has been doing my toes ever since. Been getting them colored each time.This place also does manicures and facials. Which I've had. Jenna 1561 you simply MUST have a facial. Bring along your makeup case. A good facial will last about an hour. I've yet to remain awake more than ten minutes. Sooooo very relaxing.

Lissa Stevens
06-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Kristen, she didn't do the tissue paper thing. My nails were dry by the time I left and besides I wore some thongs to give the polish time to set. I didn't do the whole spa pedi with the mud mask, refreshments and all the extras, maybe next time. There will be a next time as it is wonderful being treated a a person not a freak. She told me she noticed I was CD as I came in but she didn't care and she was very willing to make another appointment. Of course the $10.00 tip may have helped. LOL.

Gisele
06-27-2007, 10:40 AM
I have had one done while in drab as well. Me and my GF went in and I just sat down and did it. I was on cloud nine and didn't give a hoot what any one thought. It was great!

JoAnnDallas
06-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Lissa Stevens........I know how you feel. It feels great. Once a month I get the works. That is pedicure/toe nail polish/manicure/fill/eyebrow wax. I am do this Saturday and going to add figure nail poish to my list. I go in drab and my nail tech is cool. She even does my wife too. So she knows I'm not Gay LOL.

DanaJ
06-27-2007, 04:14 PM
For those who want to know what a pro pedicure is like, please see this step-by-step photo thread:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8950

Kristen Marie
06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the link Dana. That brings back sooo many memories (except the UV light). It is such a fun experience....and you have beautiful toes!!!

Danielle1960
06-28-2007, 07:04 AM
I just go in drab and the girls do a wonderful job!:2c: