PDA

View Full Version : No more socks

emma_enfemme
06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
My first pair of boobs arrived in the post today :D I'm so excited!!! My wife (who knows) works nights, so I got our son to bed early. Little monkey didn't go to sleep for ages. I'm sitting here now dressed up (no makeup just in case he wakes up) and it's great. I've got one of my wife's thin bras on and it looks perfect. NO MORE SOCKS and no more padded bras :happy:. Just got to pluck up the courage to go out and show them off.

paulaN
06-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I hope they are silicone. I love mine.

sandra-leigh
06-26-2007, 07:35 PM
My first pair of boobs arrived in the post today

With the mention of 'socks' in your title, I misread that as "My first pair of boots". Made for some interesting momentary confusion :)

DianaGomez
06-26-2007, 09:07 PM
With the mention of 'socks' in your title, I misread that as "My first pair of boots". Made for some interesting momentary confusion :)Actually I was a bit confused when just reading the title about why someone would get excited by deciding to go sockless.... Lots of strange fetishes out there I was thinking... ROFL!!!!

battybattybats
06-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Except in the dead of winter I'd happily swap all my socks for stockings!

toniinoz
06-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Except in the dead of winter I'd happily swap all my socks for stockings!

Golly Batty, it's probably minus 50 degrees in Thunderbolt country now , Toni

battybattybats
06-27-2007, 07:15 AM
It sure feels like it!!!
What would the fashionable-goth-femme fatal-vamp-eskimo wear?

so I got our son to bed early

Poor kid! I hope you don't do that to the poor kid too often, even though I understand that chances to dress with kids must be difficult to get.