PDA

View Full Version : time - freedom - privacy

mysteryUser
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
ok as i said awhile ago, i now have my own flat.

its finally given me the chance to dress when i want, order my own stuff (love my new 4" heals) and allows me to sleep most nights in a nightie

feels really good.

but i keep wakting to go for a nice walk im my new shoes

Kristen Marie
06-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Find a place that has minimal traffic (but some), put on a pair of jeans and walk around in your heels. I am sure there are places you can go.

This spring I bought a pair of boots that I just had to walk outside in. I went to a parking lot of a local company with about 500 parking spots. I got out of the car and walked around the lot for about 15 minutes in broad daylight in the boots. It was wonderful.

mysteryUser
06-26-2007, 05:01 PM
i really want to, just every where iv been even at 3am, there is always someone walking or driving by.

i can cope (at the moment) dressing inside, but its just the talking outside. I'm in a small flat, where there is some room to walk, but i really wana streach my legs.

i think i'm very close to being ready if i can find the right place and time to walk.

I'm actually more comfy in my 4" heal boots around the house then trainers

hunny67
07-05-2007, 05:39 PM
ok as i said awhile ago, i now have my own flat.

its finally given me the chance to dress when i want, order my own stuff (love my new 4" heals) and allows me to sleep most nights in a nightie

feels really good.

but i keep wakting to go for a nice walk im my new shoes
I would love to go walking with you

SandyR
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
When I first started to go out in public I loved (still do) hotel lobbys. Go for some snacks, walk around sit outside, so relaxing.

Hugs.

SandyR

Melissa73
07-05-2007, 10:40 PM
hi there, i dont post offten, but i really had to say....i can totally understand having the privacy of living alone. Its the freedom i always wanted to "dress" as i want, without fear of being caught.

But once u become used to dressing as you please u need more (going out). I have ventured outside many times (at midnight). I even have driven to walmart and walked in (wearing demin shorts, a white top, pantyhose, heels and of course panties and bra (w/ boobs). Its scary, but sometimes u just have to do it!

And u can never believe the excitement of getting outside. It is totally incredible, and u begin to crave more and more.

thanks
MIchelle

And when u do that,

nephthyr
07-06-2007, 01:33 AM
I am sooooooo jealous. I can't wait for the day that I can afford my own place. At the moment I'm stuck with some roommates...