PDA

View Full Version : A fun day on Monday

joann07
06-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Just wanted to share with you another one of my outing experiences which I had the pleasure of doing yesterday, Monday. It may be a little long, but I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it.

Since I had the day off, I felt like dressing up and doing a quick errand followed by a little shopping. I wore an ivory colored v-neck knit top (3/4 sleeves), dark navy blue skirt (just below the knees), Hanes Barely There pantyhose, and black open toe sandals.

I started off the morning by stopping at the bank to deposit a check. I was thinking about going inside, but then I decided to go to the drive-thru since all the lanes were open. I pulled up to the lane next to the teller window and put my check, driver ID, and deposit paper work in the teller's retracting bin.
While I waited, I listed to music and checked myself in the mirror.
Once the teller was done, he placed my receipt the retractor and said thank you to me in my male name.
Then, I got my receipt, said thank you in by best femme voice, and headed out.
I was just teeny tiny bit nervous because I wasn't sure how the teller would react when he saw my ID which, of course, shows me in male mode. Well, everything was fine. He didn't question anything and things went smoothly.

After the bank, I was now headed over to the Goodwill store.
Although I already have a ton of skirts, in various lengths and colors, my plan was to just buy a denim skirt since I don't have one. I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I checked myself in the mirror, got out, and proceeded to walk into the store. I wasn't really nervous at all, but my brain must've triggered something unconciously because I had to use the ladies room really bad. Luckly, this store has a restroom so I graciously walked to the ladies room and did my thing.
Once I was done, I washed my hands, fixed up my hair, and went back out to browse the clothing racks.

The place wasn't so busy, but there were definitely more women there than men.
Not a problem, I said to myself. I've been here before, and nobody has bothered me, so everything should be fine.
I walked over to the skirts rack and started looking at their selection. There were various types of skirts that looked really nice, but the sizes were to small. I wasn't sure if I was going to find anything, but then I started to come across various types of skirts, in sizes 12, 13 and 14. I knew they would possiblly fit so I kept browsing until I found a nice red and grey (plaid-like pattern) skirt, a black mini-short skirt, a short denim skirt, and a few more. In all, I found about 9 or 10 different skirts. My arms were getting tired of holding all these so I figured that was a sign that I should try them on. I walked into an open dressing room and spent about 20 minutes trying on all the skirts. And when I was done, I picked 5 that would fit the best. They were the red and grey (plaid-like pattern) skirt, black mini-short skirt, and three denim skirts. Alright, so I just wanted a denim skirt, but now I had 5 skirts in my hand. Well, I liked them all, so I decided to go ahead and get them. What a lady I am. :heehee:
Earlier, the check out lines were busy, but then I got a lucky break. The lines were clear and so I walked up to the waiting cashier and she pointed me to her open register. She said "Hello!", while I greeted her back, and then I gave her the skirts. As she was totalling everything, people started to line up again. Whew! I said to myself, I'm glad I got there when I did.
After she totalled everything, it came up to $21.00. I swiped my credit card, while she bagged them, and then I signed my receipt. She said "Thank you" and I said "Thank you" in return then left.
I got back into my car, started it up, and put the A/C on full blast because it was really HOT. :(
Once it got cool, I backed up, pulled out, and was back on the road.

I then pulled into a strip mall which had various clothing stores. First, I stopped in at a Bealls Outlet to checkout their sales. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I looked around the store to see if anything would catch my eye. As I was browsing around, I came across the bras and panties section so I started looking for bras in my size. I like wireless bras, because they feel more comfy, but I didn't find any so then I went over to the panties and started searching. As I was filing through the racks, I noticed one rack with the panties not organized by size. An SA noticed that I was puzzled, so she came up and mentioned that she was in the process of organizing it. I spoke in my best femme voice and thanked her for letting me know. She continued to talk and pointed out which panty rack was organized and which one wasn't and then she cracked a few jokes about all the panties being in dissary. I chuckled, smiled, and uttered a few short words in agreement, then I eventually found a few panties, including a black one with butt padding, so I went over to the dressing room to try them on. I tried on about 4 pairs, plus a waist shaper, but I ended up settling with the butt padded panty. I then, looked around the clothing section and tried on a black button down suit top in size 12. I like how it looked, so I decided to get it along with the padded panty. I brought my things up to the cashier and, again, she was very courteous. She totalled up everything and it came up to $19. I gave her my card, then she swiped it, handed it back, and I signed my receipt. We exchanged pleasantries and then I left.

I walked back outside and then proceed to walk the shops. I walked around for a little until I came up to a Marshalls. I walked in and browsed around for a little while, but didn't see anything in particular. I noticed that the line to the cashier was really long and so I left because I didn't want to sit there waiting if I was going to buy something. So, I was back outside walking back towards the Bealls Outlet when I noticed that there's a Dress Barn. I walked in and an older middle aged GW (Genetic Woman) greeted me with courtesy and mentioned that they're having a sale. If you buy two dressess, at the already 50% dicounted price, you get an additional 10% off so I looked around. I checked out their selection and came across a red jersey wrap dress (size 12) from a discount rack so I removed it from the rack and continued browsing. The SA saw me with the dress in my hand and so she came up and asked if I would like her to hold it. I said "Yes" so she took the dress and brought it into the dressing room area while I continued searching. I came across a nice pair of brown Gauchos so then I went up to the SA and mentioned that I would like to try it on too. She then took it and placed in the dressing room area. She said that whenever I'm ready she has a room open for me. I said "thank you" and looked around for a little bit longer. I didn't see anything else, so I went back to the SA and told her that I was ready to try on the dress and the Gauchos. I followed her to the dressing room area then she opened the door to the room where the clothes were. I said "thank you" and went in.

The first thing I went to try was the brown Gauchos. I took off my skirt, slipped it on, and walked out of the room to a large mirror over to the left. They felt so comfortable and it looked like it fit me just right. I strutted around in front of the mirror and watched the leg ends flow as I walked. I really liked it and so I was hooked on getting it. After a short while, I walked back into my room, took of my top and the Gauchos, then slipped into the red jersey wrap dress. I fell in love with it as soon as I walked out in front of the mirror. The dress was beautiful I couldn't believe it was me that was in it. Again, I strutted around, just like I did with the Gauchos, and watched how the skirt flared whenever I walked. Around the corner, was an angled mirror so I walked over to check myself from the back and every other angle. Again, I was amazed at how beautiful this dress looked and so I did another little quick strut, to watch it flare, and then the SA came in. She saw me walking back and forth and made the comment that the dress looked so lovely on me. That was the icing on the cake and so I thanked her again and said that I will go ahead and get the dress and the pair of Gauchos. I changed back into my clothes and brought them to SA. She asked if I wanted to apply for their charge card and get an extra 10% off, but I said in my friendly femme voice that I would like to pass because I have too many charge cards, but maybe next time. She said "ok" and proceeded to total up my things. I mentioned to her that I had gone to the Dress Barn at the Outlet Mall, 40 miles away, and had no idea that there was one here in the area. She said that they had opened this store, a while ago, and that she was glad that I found it. She then put the dress and the Gauchos in a pink plastic garment protector and gave me my total. I swipped my credit card and then she handed me my receipt so I could sign it. After I had signed it, I got a call from my office and so I had to walk away briefly and talk in my male voice. I was little bit caught off guard, but I didn't panic and finished with my phone call. When I walked back up to the cashier, she had kindly put all my bags together so that it would be easy for me to carry. I said thank you, in an appreciative voice, and she said that she's very welcome. She said "have a nice day" and I said so in return then I gathered my things, walked out to my car, and headed back home.

Although it was HOT outside, I didn't let that affect a nice day out. I didn't think I was going to buy a lot of stuff, but I did anyway. But the good thing is, is that I didn't spend more than $100 for it all. In addition, I was able to get more experience interacting with ordinary people, by practicing my feminine voice and mannerisms. At every place I visited, I was greeted and treated with courtesy, as if I was a real female customer, and so that was a reassuring feeling. As I was shopping around, I didn't get any strange looks from anyone. I was even around some young teenage girls, in a few instances, and they didn't seem to spot me so it felt really good knowing that my appearance was well enough pass in their presence. That, in itself, helped build my confidence even more. In all, it was a fun day, but I didn't want it to end. Oh well. There's always next time. :happy:

Happy shopping everyone!

Hugs!

Holly
06-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Joann, sounds like a great day. You had alot of fun and found some lovely things. Good for you!

vikki2020
06-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Wow, Joann, that was a pretty great day!Sounds like you can do and go anywhere you like--fantastic.:happy:I like to get out when I can, and have been in some stores, but still a bit unsure about trying clothes on.Thanks for the story, it gave me some ideas!

Gisele
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Wow, what a fun filled day you had! The way you told the day play by play I felt that I was right there with you. I am glad you had such a lovely day dear.

JamesAlan
06-27-2007, 11:43 AM
My girlfriend still hasn't gotten up the confidence to go shopping enfemme. She usually wears dark sunglasses into the store to hide her delight at stuff I find for her. Hope she has as much fun going enfemme as you did on Monday.

joann07
06-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Thank you everyone for your kinds words of support. :happy:
I'm glad you all enjoyed reading up on my latest outing.
I am more than happy to share these experiences with the hopes that anyone can use them as a guide, or for coming up with new ideas, when venturing out.

One thing I have to do, though, is cool down on all the shopping. I've accumulated so much female clothes they're starting to out number my male clothes. :heehee:
Its so addicting. :eek:

Hugs!