PDA

View Full Version : Outed Self At Work, By Accident

CrossdressinGoth
06-27-2007, 06:19 AM
Well the title of the thread says it all. Yesterday I ended up outing myself at work in front of a few woman at work. I work in a factory and an office girl walks by while Im on break, instantly I looked at her shoes and for some reason said, "Oh those stilettoes
are soooo cute, I have the exact pair at home". Needless to say she looked at me with a very very strange look on her face and said "Um, thank you". I just kept going on about my day. Nothing happend at all the rest of the day so I figure, Im in the clear, and if not, oh well, I dont care if everyone finds out. Im not gonna just walk up to folkes and be like, yeah, Im a crossdresser, lol. So, yeah, all this stuff lead up to other events which I'll have to make a post on later when I return from work.

Wendy me
06-27-2007, 06:29 AM
the mind is a dangerous thing ..... hooked to the mouth .... before we can think .... think it don't say it the mouth says it.....

battybattybats
06-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Perhaps your unconcious was trying to out you? A perhaps dangerous thing? Unconcious desires cn propell us easilly into situations we aren't yet ready to face. Careful if you can :)

SherriePall
06-27-2007, 07:25 AM
She probably didn't even connect the dots. Probably thought, what a wierd sense of humor.

DonnaT
06-27-2007, 07:30 AM
Sounds like you are comfortable with your dressing, and as a result, didn't have your guard up to think before speaking.

Being comfortable with one's self is a good thing.

JoAnnDallas
06-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Don't feel bad, I too accidently said something to a GG co-worker the other day. I was in the lunch room when she walked in. I looked up and before I knew it I said, "WOW Step...... Nice outfit. Did get that from the Chadwick catalog?". She looked at me and asked how I knew. I told her I just got the catalog at home. She walks over and in a low voice asks why I get Women's fashion catalogs. I told her that I collect VS catalogs and got on their mailing list and you know once on one mailing list your name ends up on others.
She smiled and thanked me for noticing her new outfit.

Only time will tell if she makes anything of what you said.

Stephenie S
06-27-2007, 10:42 AM
Oh dear, don't worry. She probably thought you were just weird.

Relaxe, hon.

gennee
06-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Don't let it bother you, Goth. You're happy with who you are. Now the ball is in their court.

Gennee

:happy:

CrossdressinGoth
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Well, thanks all for the comments. Well today I went to work, and wouldnt you know it, thats same girl saw me and asked me if I thought her new shoes were cute and if I had the same pair. I laughed and said they are cute and no I dont have them. She smiled and then said well Im busy so cya later. lol

cin
07-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Well, thanks all for the comments. Well today I went to work, and wouldnt you know it, thats same girl saw me and asked me if I thought her new shoes were cute and if I had the same pair. I laughed and said they are cute and no I dont have them. She smiled and then said well Im busy so cya later. lol

Possible romance in your future? I think she likes you. What woman wouldn't when she can get good fashion advice.

Marcie Sexton
07-05-2007, 09:44 AM
I think we all at times have outed ourselves, I did it infront of some co-workers and managed to right the ship by adding that after all any self respected man would have no other hero than Max Klinger...

Now I am known by my close friends as Max...

CrossdressinGoth
07-05-2007, 04:12 PM
:heehee: kinda funny to see a couple new posts today. I just outed myself a little more at work a couple times today as well. Wore Mascara and forgot to get rid of it before going to work and also after work the some 1st and 2nd shift people saw me put lipgloss on in my car lol, oh well, all seems well so far.

Well, as far as the liking goes, Im not so sure, we haven't spoken for a few days now, all Id be interested in is fashion talk, nothing more :P.

Also thats cool Marcie that your co-workers are accepting it :happy:

Karren H
07-05-2007, 04:24 PM
She probably didn't even connect the dots. Probably thought, what a wierd sense of humor.

Yeah. Or she thought you were making fun of them... I which case her very large boyfriend will be paying you a visit... Pound you into a pulp.. Or maybe not!! Lol

Karren

TracyH
07-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Now I'm wondering if I've ever made a similar comment and didn't catch myself.

Kristen Marie
07-05-2007, 09:44 PM
I do it with shoes too much. I usually say I love those shoes....Payless right? It just happens.....