PDA

View Full Version : Just received...

Frankie-Dear
06-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Just received my copy of, "To Wong Fu," but haven't had the chance to watch it yet. That arrived yesterday. This morning, my breastforms arrived. Can't wait to get home and try them on! :thumbsup::happy:

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-27-2007, 09:40 AM
What a great movie, you will love it. John leguzamo is fantastic in the movie.

Frankie-Dear
06-27-2007, 09:53 AM
I caught the last half of it on cable, one night. He was absolutely beautiful... And it was very encouraging: If Patrick Swayze can look THAT good as a woman, there's great hope for ALL of us! :D

Kate Simmons
06-27-2007, 11:04 AM
It's a pretty good movie. Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it, right? What the hey!:happy:

PheonaP
06-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Brilliant movie, you will not be disappointed.

Emeralddragon
06-27-2007, 04:26 PM
The only disappointing thing is when you think that thy have a whole team of make-up artists and designers to help them all look good. Still it was great watching it with my SO. She saw wesley snipes at the start kicking and giggling and nearly died. It was hilarious to see her laughing at it. Oh and john was good in it but his best movie is the pest. Nuff said.

ShannonGermany
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Have fun watching it:D

Holly
06-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Have fun watching the movie, Frankie... and new breast forms, too? Life is good!

summermarie
06-27-2007, 08:19 PM
What an awesome movie! I :love: the costume designs and they look great in them! Have fun with the movie and new forms:D!

XOXO,
Summer

Frankie-Dear
06-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks!! The new forms fit nice, in one of my bras. In another, they seem... small. Maybe I should have gone with a D-cup in forms, for a C-cup bra? I don't know... In the one bra though, they look (and feel) great! :o

loveaCD GG
06-27-2007, 08:41 PM
LOVED that movie!!!

michellebesweet
06-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Good Luck!

Frankie-Dear
06-28-2007, 08:03 AM
That movie was GREAT!!! I absolutely loved it... Tears, during the scene where everyone was attending the dance at night... What a wonderful movie.

John Leguizamo was beautiful!!! So was Patrick Swayze. Wesley Snipes... eh... not so much. LOL

:heehee::p

Emily Ann Brown
06-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Women complain that different bras in same size aren't the same....now you know exactly what they mean. I currently have 6 bras. One has got to go, boobies just don't like it for this very reason. Find a brand that fits well with them and buy rest in same size and style but different colors.

Emily Ann

Frankie-Dear
06-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Solid advice! Thank you!!

/Rant ON: I swear! NOTHING in women's sizes is standardized or easy!! I can walk in and grab a few pairs of Levis, a pair of boots, and a couple of T-shirts, and I know that when I get them home, they will fit exactly like every other pair of Levis, boots, and every other T-shirt that I've bought. Women's sizes are so... arbitrary and crazy! Grrrrrr.... :Angry3: /Rant OFF

Chantelle CD
06-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Solid advice! Thank you!!

/Rant ON: I swear! NOTHING in women's sizes is standardized or easy!! I can walk in and grab a few pairs of Levis, a pair of boots, and a couple of T-shirts, and I know that when I get them home, they will fit exactly like every other pair of Levis, boots, and every other T-shirt that I've bought. Women's sizes are so... arbitrary and crazy! Grrrrrr.... :Angry3: /Rant OFF

Work on getting your proportions down to that of a GG's then you dont have to buy 2 different sized tops from bottoms, or things will actually fit :)

Frankie-Dear
06-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Work on getting your proportions down to that of a GG's then you dont have to buy 2 different sized tops from bottoms, or things will actually fit :)

Thanks.... I'm figuring it out, little by little. It's just frustrating, sometimes. For example, I know that I take a size 12 skirt, so I'll go shopping for a skirt and find them labeled, "S, M, L, XL." Grrrrrr..... :Angry3: If nothing else, it's like a scavenger hunt, and can actually be kind of fun, sometimes. Other times, it's just annoying.

Chantelle CD
06-28-2007, 12:37 PM
I think they make womans clothing like that on purpose, to drive is mad waiting for them to finish shoping and trying everything on :rofl:

GlitterGG
06-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks.... I'm figuring it out, little by little. It's just frustrating, sometimes. For example, I know that I take a size 12 skirt, so I'll go shopping for a skirt and find them labeled, "S, M, L, XL." Grrrrrr..... :Angry3: If nothing else, it's like a scavenger hunt, and can actually be kind of fun, sometimes. Other times, it's just annoying.

Personally, I find shopping for clothes just as annoying!!! The really pretty bras that get oooh's and aaah's from both Kandis and I rarely ever come in our size, and when they do come in my actual size, it doesn't fit right. What was once classified as a size 18 is now the new 16 and so on down the line. I can find a pretty skirt, but they either don't have it in my size, or the size they do have that fits costs more. There are times I really feel like Roseanne Barr in the movie "She Devil" when she was trying on the dress that was black and gold lamme. It's frustrating and in the words of Miss Chi Chi Rodriguez it sucks, it sucks, it sucks!!:mad:

Frankie-Dear
06-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Personally, I find shopping for clothes just as annoying!!! The really pretty bras that get oooh's and aaah's from both Kandis and I rarely ever come in our size, and when they do come in my actual size, it doesn't fit right. What was once classified as a size 18 is now the new 16 and so on down the line. I can find a pretty skirt, but they either don't have it in my size, or the size they do have that fits costs more. There are times I really feel like Roseanne Barr in the movie "She Devil" when she was trying on the dress that was black and gold lamme. It's frustrating and in the words of Miss Chi Chi Rodriguez it sucks, it sucks, it sucks!!:mad:

AMEN!!!! I hate finding something that I LOVE!!!! And there's DOZENS of them on the rack!!! :w00t: Every size but mine.... :mad:

Kitty Sue
06-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Yes definitely a fun movie. Frankie where were you about 3 months ago. I was stationed down at Ft Campbell. Off active duty now and life is good.

Frankie-Dear
06-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Aw, bummer... It would be great to hook up with other CDers, even if we just met in drab somewhere for lunch, or something... Three months ago, I was scuba diving in Cozumel, Mexico. :D (Has it already been three months? Damn, I need to go diving!!) :(