PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Life

Pretty Sissy Dani
06-27-2007, 10:18 AM
I may be unusual in this crowd in that I no longer dress at all. In fact, save for an occasional rare pair of panties, I haven't worn women's clothes in over a decade...and haven't dressed from skin out in more than two. Life just doesn't allow for it.

Plus, since I still remember how good I could manage to look back then (see my photo in the intro area), I fear I couldn't pull off the illusion now, at 55, the way I could back in my 20s. Why indulge in something that's only going to disappoint?

That said, I have an active fantasy life, imagining what I could have been. My fantasies mostly involve forced feminization (which again makes me rare here, I gather). I enjoy the idea of being made to be a little girl again, a latex-clad bimbo, a maid...well, you get the idea.

Anybody else here have fantasies? Images of what they'd want to be if they could?

Best, Dani

Karren H
06-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Hey!! I'm 55 too!! Lol. And guess what? I'm living my fantasy.... The way I see it, there's always a way to work crossdressing into your life you just need to think out of the box sometimes instead of just taking it for granted you can't.... And before 3 years ago I hadn't dressed in a decade either... All depends on how bad you want something...

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
06-27-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm 59 and in 2005 I started going out in the daylight. I have even gone shoe shopping at a Payless recently and no one paid much attention to me. I am now a member of Tri-Ess and even when to one their big conventions in 2006.

Before 2005, I was very closeted and hardly ever wore anything fem. Then all of a sudden, I had the oppertunity to dressup almost everyday and BOOM my CDing came back in full force. It has not stopped since.

trannie T
06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
I love my fantasies, but they are no substitute for real life. The reality is that I dress and go out, my fantasy is that I pass. I'm almost 60 and go out more now than ever.

Stephenie S
06-27-2007, 12:20 PM
I am older than you and I am living out my fantasy. Except it's not a fantasy, it's real. You will NEVER be too old to follow your dream.

Everyone gets old. Do you think 55 year old GGs throw in the towel because THEY don't look as good as they did in their twenties? Nonsense! Of course they don't.

Just do it. Saying, "Oh, I can't because I am too old" is silly, and just a copout. When you get old (I mean really old) you will be unable to do things for youself. How sad that you will think back and say, "Well, I wish I had done that when I had the chance".

Lovies,
Stephenie

Jannette H
06-27-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm 58 and I dress as often as I can. I know I can't wear what I did 20 some years ago and I wear glasses now. I still go out when ever I get the chance as Jannette.

Pretty Sissy Dani
06-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I should make it clear that the bigger part of the problem is that my SO simply doesn't accept, and there's no way I could hide dressing from her at this point.

I love her and since CD is not my entire being, I don't want to end our relationship. Hence, fantasy.

Best, Dani

Amanda Shaft
06-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi Dani, I’m with the other girls here, stopping being who I am, dressing the way I feel is never going to stop just because of some arbitrary age restraint. I’ll be doing it in the rest home when all the other women have beards anyway!

When I was much younger I did fantasise about being forced to dress. Looking back on it though I think there were a couple of reasons that prompted this; one was at that age (I guess teens) I so wanted to be a girl that the only way I could see it happening was if someone ‘took’ charge of me and made me the opportunity. The other reason would have been that being forced would have removed the deep guilt I had for having those feelings, if someone was making me do it, it wouldn’t have been my fault!

Life is full of ‘ifs’ and ‘maybes’ one thing is true though: if I knew then what I know now… but doesn’t that apply to every walk of life? Make the most of your time this is not a rehearsal: although I sure as hell hope it is!

Regards Amanda, fully dressed, able and willing.

PS I've just noticed this is my 100th post, well done me!

terri jane
06-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey Dani
I am in the same boat as you i dont dress now because the wife hates it and wanats it all to go away. have thought about hiding it but find that most uncimfortable. I must admit i do miss it especially panties. i now wear mens bikinis because it feels the most comfortable. I miss shaving and i miss dressing completely when home alone. imdo this a day at a time. terri

DonnaT
06-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi Dani, welcome to the forum.

Like you, I've written several tg stories, and have them online at fictionmania and crystals storysite.

So, yes, I do have forced fem fantasies.

But there's no way I can stop dressing, and my wife knows that.

Kelsy
06-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Cding is making fantasy a way of life. I'm 52 and can remember when I was in my 20's thinking I surely won't be doing this in my 30's and when I was thirty I said This will end I am sure when I am in my forty's well you get the picture!
I don't want my fantasy to end!!!:D

Jennifer:happy:

Kate Simmons
06-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Who is to make the determination what is fantasy and what is reality really? We are the engineers of our own life. How do I know being a man isn't fantasy and being a woman isn't reality? I'm myself and it seems I determine what and who I am when I am. So fantasy life or just life? You decide.:happy:

renee99
06-27-2007, 06:40 PM
I should make it clear that the bigger part of the problem is that my SO simply doesn't accept, and there's no way I could hide dressing from her at this point.

I love her and since CD is not my entire being, I don't want to end our relationship. Hence, fantasy.

Best, Dani

It may not be your entire being, but you are still deceiving her by keeping it from her. How do you know that she "simply doesn't accept"? Maybe it's dressing up as a little girl, maid or some other fetishized image that she doesn't accept. If this is the only thing that makes you want to CD, why can't you do it on your own time? Does she follow you around with tracking device?

sherell
06-27-2007, 07:03 PM
I would enjoy forced feminization had it done a few times in the past but I also enjoy dressing young mini skirts,tops etc and Ime in my fiftys.
there must be some time alone when you can dress and indulge your fantasies.

susie evans
06-27-2007, 07:32 PM
don't want to stop just because my age is going by think of it like this we are like fine wine and get better with age :hugs:

susie

Robingirl
06-27-2007, 07:41 PM
I dressed from 22 to about 28 met my wife and did not dress at all for 20 years. Then about 10 years ago I started again at home out of nowhere and within the last 2 years started to socialize with other gurls which I just love doing!

Country girl
06-27-2007, 08:00 PM

Best, Dani

I am an accepting GG. Not all can be. However let me just take this chance to say I APPLAUDE you for your efforts and obvious love for your wife. Your marriage and wife are important to you and that speaks volumes. I'm glad you have your fantasies and there is nothing wrong with that. I feel sorry for the gurls who encourage others to dress anyway even knowing that it will cause strife in the relationship, especially when one such as yourself is willing to forgo the dressing since as you said, CDing is not your entire life. Good for you! :hugs: CG GG

Pretty Sissy Dani
06-27-2007, 08:48 PM
I am an accepting GG. Not all can be. However let me just take this chance to say I APPLAUDE you for your efforts and obvious love for your wife. Your marriage and wife are important to you and that speaks volumes. I'm glad you have your fantasies and there is nothing wrong with that. I feel sorry for the gurls who encourage others to dress anyway even knowing that it will cause strife in the relationship, especially when one such as yourself is willing to forgo the dressing since as you said, CDing is not your entire life. Good for you! :hugs: CG GG

Thanks for the kind words, CG.

As for "deceiving her"...nope. She knows where my head is at, she simply can't live with the idea of my wanting to dress like a woman/girl. I understand that. And if I tried to do in "my own time," where could I keep the clothes, etc. and not have her know it was happening? THAT would be deception, IMO.

Fantasy's enough for me, right now.

JenniferR771
06-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I am with you Dani,
My wife knows but strongly disapproves. She knows i dress when she is gone for several hours. And she now knows where i keep my stash of girly stuff.
but i keep it out of sight and we don't talk about it.

I have lots of fantasies , too--and forced feminization is one of my favorites.

michellebesweet
06-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I feel you are never to old to enjoy your fantasy. Go for it, enjoy your life.

Mandy_Enjoi_hers
06-28-2007, 01:14 AM
That said, I have an active fantasy life, imagining what I could have been. My fantasies mostly involve forced feminization (which again makes me rare here, I gather). I enjoy the idea of being made to be a little girl again, a latex-clad bimbo, a maid...well, you get the idea.

Best, Dani

i like this too. theres just something about being forced. even though i do it willing, i still put a fight up for fun.

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-28-2007, 10:30 AM
I am living the dream also, no fantasy here. I do wish that I looked better and could loose some weight but I will always be who I am and thats a crossdresser. Age does not have any bearing on that and I'm 51 now and can't wear mini skirts anymore or any less for that matter. If I had it to do over again I would have been out to the public in my teens and my life would have been very differant now.

Tiffy
06-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I am not that old yet. But I can vouch for one thing. And that is I have been here for almost three years now. And these ladys such as ,Karren, and many others, get better and better looking with age. You may be surprised at how well you look since you have perfected with age.:o

Tiffany

MsJanessa
06-28-2007, 11:54 AM
I may be unusual in this crowd in that I no longer dress at all. In fact, save for an occasional rare pair of panties, I haven't worn women's clothes in over a decade...and haven't dressed from skin out in more than two. Life just doesn't allow for it.

Plus, since I still remember how good I could manage to look back then (see my photo in the intro area), I fear I couldn't pull off the illusion now, at 55, the way I could back in my 20s. Why indulge in something that's only going to disappoint?

Anybody else here have fantasies? Images of what they'd want to be if they could?

Best, Dani

well how about a latex clad bimbo maid who is feminized and forced to play the part of a servant by her Leather Clad Mistress---lol

Mitch23
06-28-2007, 01:07 PM
well how about a latex clad bimbo maid who is feminized and forced to play the part of a servant by her Leather Clad Mistress---lol
now you're getting me all excited again!

Mitch

MsJanessa
06-28-2007, 02:47 PM
now you're getting me all excited again!

Mitch

that's why I do it Darling!!

serinalynn
06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
I am living the dream also, no fantasy here. I do wish that I looked better and could loose some weight but I will always be who I am and thats a crossdresser. Age does not have any bearing on that and I'm 51 now and can't wear mini skirts anymore or any less for that matter. If I had it to do over again I would have been out to the public in my teens and my life would have been very differant now.

Crossdressing is not a fantesy but rather an enjoyable hobby. My wife also was not at all accepting in back in the late '80's when I started dressing again. she didnt mind me wearing most things a woman would wear but she hated seeing me in a bra saying that it is gender specific. I wear a bra almost every day now. WE have had many discussions about my cding. She is now allowing me to wear anything I want to . My wife has stated that I have to much womens clothing, more than she has, but let there be a sale in my favorite stores and she will tell me its ok, go buy something. So I do. I sure wish the internet would have been around in the 60's when I was growing up as my life would have been vastly different now. I would have been living my life as a woman.

sherri
06-28-2007, 04:02 PM

There are indeed things in life more important than dressing, love and consideration for someone being chief among them. And yes, encouraging trouble in a marriage is irresponsible or worse. I don't subscribe to the notion that CDing is irrepressible, something we have no control over, but if the femininity that spawns CDing truly is part and parcel of who a person is, longterm repression can foster its own set of problems. Ideally, sacrificial love would be recognized in a relationship, in time stirring the SO's heartstrings to find some way to make some allowance for the dressing, even if she chose not to participate.

That's assuming, of course, that the need for feminine expression is very real and not just some sort of curiosity or sexual kink. I'm inclined to think that someone who can be satisfied with fantasy may not be struggling with identity issues, and so I too admire Dani's choice and tend to think it's one he can live with. Both he and his wife are probably very fortunate to have each other.

DerekInNYC
06-28-2007, 04:36 PM

Best, Dani

I cant dress more than a pair of panties here and there either, and at 39 Im less likely to pull off the look than 15 years ago. But my biggest fantasy at this time is getting together with other "washed up - lol " CDers and getting the dressup game going. And following that up with some serious " Letting of the hair down". YOUre never too old - and sexy is 90 % mental.

renee99
06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words, CG.

As for "deceiving her"...nope. She knows where my head is at, she simply can't live with the idea of my wanting to dress like a woman/girl. I understand that. And if I tried to do in "my own time," where could I keep the clothes, etc. and not have her know it was happening? THAT would be deception, IMO.

Fantasy's enough for me, right now.

I guess I still don't understand. If she can't live with the idea of you wanting to dress like a woman/girl, then why is she still around? Because you clearly still want to, you are just choosing not to act on those desires for her benefit. I think she can live with the idea of you wanting to, I just think she doesn't want to see it because it spoils her fantasy image of you.

I wasn't suggesting sneak around, I was suggesting you agree with her to carve out private time for yourself, and she knows not to come looking for you during that time or she might see you. I'd go bonkers if my SO didn't give me time for myself, CD time or not. I just can't believe there is no room for private time in your relationship... sorry.