PDA

View Full Version : morbid q-doctors (and panty wearers) wanted

anon
06-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Hi,

I wear panties 24/7 and read somewhere that chronic exposure to heat can increase the risk of testicular cancer. the most relevant paragraph is as follows:

Results from epidemiological studies linking increased scrotal temperature and testicular cancer are conflictive. Lin and Kessler[24] and Loughlin[25] reported that wearing of jockey-type undershorts increased the risk of testicular cancer. But Brown,[14] Haughey,[17] and Karagas[18] found no association between wearing of jockey-type undershorts and risk of testicular cancer. Exposure to high temperature at work was also associated with increased risk for testicular cancer. Animal and human studies have shown that increased scrotal temperature may cause degenerative changes and abnormal sperm morphology.

link: http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-16860830.html

As so many of us wear tight(er) female underwear on a daily basis, this is a fairly relevant concern. Perhaps anyone can comment from experience or knowledge of their own?

Thanks,

anon

michellebesweet
06-27-2007, 10:02 PM
I have no clue what you are talking about, but my advice is to have a Martini at the end of each day, everything will work out sweetie.....

Karren H
06-27-2007, 10:07 PM
So tuck them boys up in your body like the rest of us do and shove some ice up there to keep them cold.....

:tongueout

Karren

AllieSF
06-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Actually, it may be more real then we would like to believe. My daughter dated a young man out of high school that had a special operation to lower his tresticles because they didn't do it naturally. The reason given by the doctor was that the exposure to constant body temperature higher than what is experienced in the mormal lower position of the testicles outside of the body cavity (Tucking 101) could lead to sterility. So maybe high temperatures causing testicular cancer is not such a long reach.

Alice B
06-28-2007, 12:22 AM
At ym age. Who cares.:happy:

Stephenie S
06-28-2007, 04:28 AM
The difference in sperm count, while real, is small and effects mostly men (couples) who are haveing difficulty conceiving. Remember, there are a LOT of sperm.

The cancer concern is doubtful. A lot of men wear tighty whities. I think we would be seing a lot more cases if it were true. Read the post. The evidence is inconclusive at best.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sharon B.
06-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Anything and everything in this world causes cancer. What are the reasons for cancer in Africa where the men might only wear cloths over their gentiles?

Kate Simmons
06-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Nothing to worry about. The human species is way more adaptable than "scientific studies" give us credit for. These people(the researchers) need something to do. I remember once where they spent a huge amount of research money trying to determine just exactly how long it takes to fry an egg.:rolleyes:That really improved my quality of life.:happy:

Karren H
06-28-2007, 06:36 AM
Actually, it may be more real then we would like to believe. My daughter dated a young man out of high school that had a special operation to lower his tresticles because they didn't do it naturally. The reason given by the doctor was that the exposure to constant body temperature higher than what is experienced in the mormal lower position of the testicles outside of the body cavity (Tucking 101) could lead to sterility. So maybe high temperatures causing testicular cancer is not such a long reach.

Called an Orhopecksy (spelling?) But my son had an undecended testical and had the operation when he was 2... The doctor told us the the chance of getting cancer would go up somewhat after 10 years of being up stuck up in the body... So for us cassual tuckers (haven't in 7 weeks) I feel the chances are slim to none...

As far as sperm count.. Not my problem anymore but the quickest way to to increase them puppies is to stop wearing briefs and go commando or wear boxers... They don't hang down there for nothing... And sperm are very sensative to heat..

Karren

Emily Ann Brown
06-28-2007, 07:23 AM
Let me see here now.......pantihose and tucking leads to cancer. That means removal of the......hmmmmmmm.......insurance covered SRS....hmmmmmm....

(Em rushes to girls room to tuck um tighter and deeper) GIGGLE GIGGLE!

Emily Ann

LisaRose
06-28-2007, 07:38 AM
The wearing of skirts or dresses reduces the risk 99%. My very scientific personal study. I don't have testicular cancer so it's got to be due to skirt wearing 100% of the time. :belly:

Emeralddragon
06-28-2007, 10:16 AM
As far as Im concerned its rubbish. Just like the magazine i read last week that said tomatoes cause cancer and the magazine i read a couple days ago that said they prevented it. Anyway as it is if you are over 75 you have something like a 90 percent chance of getting testicular cancer anyway. Its something we have to live with. Unless of course we go the whole way down the road we're on. Then i dont know what form of cancer is most common

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Everything causes cancer and everything cures cancer, nobody really knows the reality of it. I like my bikini panties and they are not too tight and I had the old vas defferance done 20 plus years ago so I'm shooting blanks anyway and I get regular check ups so I hope I'm safe and I also hope everyone here is safe as well. I say if you got em tuck em and be a woman!

JessiRed
06-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Let me see here now.......pantihose and tucking leads to cancer. That means removal of the......hmmmmmmm.......insurance covered SRS....hmmmmmm....

(Em rushes to girls room to tuck um tighter and deeper) GIGGLE GIGGLE!

Emily Ann

I'm with you girl!

renee99
06-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Hmm... would I then by doing myself a favor by having an orchiectomy once my SO has passed reproductive age? Not that I enjoy using excuses, or anything.

Meag
07-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Maybe I could lose the "boys" and be able to enjoy life without having to tuck them.

Meag

Toyah
07-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Shove em out the way and wear a short skirt for cooling breezes:hugs: