PDA

View Full Version : Does sex change with SO?

Katie Moore
06-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Just a general question:

Do you become more passsive or aggressive with your SO or does she expect anything different in the bedroom.

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Mine still wants me to be her man in bed but does give in at certain times to the other side of me.

Chantelle CD
06-28-2007, 10:59 AM
I wouldnt say passsive or aggressive for me at all, rather i can now sence and understand what she likes more, conect to her more easily, please her better, because im not just a man that wants to get his rocks off anymore. LoL She wont have anything to do with me dressed up sexual, and thats just fine with me, if we did, i would want to play a female role then, and my male wants to keep that under a chastity belt. passsive or aggressive is role play for us, and we do play with that from time to time, if i had to choose what is more close to me, my maleness, i would say passive or submissive.

Angie G
06-28-2007, 11:04 AM
No my wife don't want angie in bed with her dit it did happen one time the act was no different :hugs:
Angie

Mitch23
06-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I can connect with my wife better now and our communication level is 100% better - which makes for better sex. She doesn't want Mitch in the bedroom (or on the planet for that matter) but I can fantasize, and in my head I'm often playing the female role - and if I'm very good I'm sometimes allowed to wear my 'man panties ....'

aka.laura
06-28-2007, 03:01 PM
My wife likes me much better in femme-mode, I'm allways dressd when we have sex. She finds me gentler, more sensitive and more patient. But she wouldn't want to mis the male "side"! Neither would I :D

Frankie-Dear
06-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Nothing has really changed, here... Sometimes, during foreplay, I'll switch over to my femme voice and it cracks both of us up, but no... We've always been good together, as far as give and take, and our mental/emotional/spiritual intimacy, so I can't really say there's been any sort of change....

Dee Talbot
06-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I have always been the passive/submissive one in our relationship. I have found though, that when I am with Barbara, a previously unknown aggresive tendency has come out in me. And I VERY MUCH appreciate the tender gentler Barbara. It's not better, just different and equally nice.

Dee

Dragster
06-28-2007, 07:20 PM
My wife told me 2 years ago, that she could not bring herself to make love with someone who wanted to wear women's clothes. It took months before she got over that, but sex is still only occasional (it wasn't very frequent even before). We've never had the "passive" or "aggressive" role question, we both seem to want to ensure the other has a great orgasm, and that means lots of foreplay (I love that too). I know she never wants to lose the "man" she married, and I don't want to lose him either, but I would really enjoy going to bed with BOTH of us in sexy lingerie. It happened a few times years ago, but she insisted I blindfolded her, and didn't take the blindfold off until I'd undressed. I'd also like a little bondage (giving and receiving), but I can't see any of this happening in the near future, if at all! It won't stop me working on it though, life's too short to let the opportunity pass by without making an effort!

Tony

tanya3
06-28-2007, 07:23 PM
my wife prefers i get into male mode for sex , easy to respect that since she is supportive and happens to be my best freind and best lover anyone could hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karren H
06-28-2007, 07:36 PM
What's sex again??? hehe

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
06-28-2007, 07:45 PM
I have always been the passive/submissive one in our relationship. I have found though, that when I am with Barbara, a previously unknown aggresive tendency has come out in me. And I VERY MUCH appreciate the tender gentler Barbara. It's not better, just different and equally nice.

Dee

And yes I do know what a rare and lucky occurrence it is for me to have married my beautiful sweetheart and loved her adventurousness and open-mindedness, never knowing how open I was going to need her to be.

My fantasy (unspoken even to myself until recently) was to watch her with a woman, from the perspective inside her lover. I had this idea that if I shaved, and groomed, and dressed, and practiced, I could seduce her.

Little did I know that all that was needed was the taste of shared lipstick doing a make-over turned make-out session that has to be some of the best make up sex in the history of mankind. (Ok a little enthusiastic, and I really want to believe we are only at the foot of Everest, but as Barb I'm a preet sunny, hopeful girl!)

As far as role reversal explorations, we had in 'fun' (but with my breath held through-out) done a little gender bending at times pre-Barbara's recent debut. We both find it hard to shed our practiced roles as we both seem to know each-others buttons in the "conventional" way. I have been open to new things as has Dee. Partly because I am open to the idea, If I denied and missed Gender Identification issues (Male to Female Euphoria without male Diasphoria?) did I have Orientation issues. SO far It is fun, not always like I expect, possibly not her thing or my thing, but exploration is fun.

Dee and Barbara in bed, often results in Barry intruding, but not with unpleasant results.

marie354
06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
When we were involved and not just girlfriends, she expected me to be the man in bed in the leading role. I gave her that.
Now, however, I agree with Karren... What's sex?
:hugs:

DeeInGeorgia
06-28-2007, 10:09 PM
My wife outweighs me by a substantial amount.Our last time we made love was on our 19th anniversary and it was not enjoyable due to her weight and other problems.

Due to her weight, my body temperature when I cuddle her cause her to overheat quickly, so she has given up letting me cuddle her. She will cuddle me because she can control the contact and time. I am allowed to give her the occasional hug and kiss, and I can give her back rubs, but cannot touch her anywhere else. Cuddling goes away during the summer because of the heat.

She is also worried that if she cuddled me that I would get aroused and want to have sex with her, so I made a commitment that I would never ask for sex until she had the desire and requested it.

She has high blood pressure and depression and the medications have killed her libido. She also suffers from diabetes, and has problems with touch on her extremities, and has restless leg syndrome, so cannot stand to be touched on her hands in some ways.

She is also not into touching me much in return

So sex is non-existant right now, and the lack of sex and lack of prospects of sex and lack of physical affection is a driving factor (one of many) of my need to crossdress. It contributes to depression, which also increases the need to crossdress.

Dee

KatieZ
06-29-2007, 05:55 AM
What's sex again??? hehe

Karren

I haven't had sex for so long I forget which one gets tied up! :strugglin

David R
07-01-2007, 05:40 AM
My wife and I do have dress up times I know she sometimes takes the lead because she knows I enjoy it but other times it is just regular sex with me dressed.And I must say I enjoy it both ways.Dannielle

nicoleazcd
07-01-2007, 07:03 AM
I know my wife likes for me to take the lead. That said we have done some exploration with switching roles. What a fantastic voyage to say the least.

JessicaJ
07-01-2007, 06:55 PM
She doesn't know yet. But after I have dressed I think sex is hotter... maybe I wish I was the one being made love to .. don't really have the answer to that one yet.

SandyR
07-01-2007, 08:56 PM
We just got back from a night at the lake, great food, a few drinks, and the sex was awesome! We talked about me surprising her with nice shaved legs, thigh highs and "her fav Red heels...." Good night! To be continued, I hope....hehehe

Hugs.

SandyR

gabe
07-01-2007, 10:08 PM
It's is much better for both of us, my SO always wants to make love with me dressed, she would not have it another way. As a result we push the envelop and try new adventures. It is a tremendous turn-on for both for us to see me dressed in lingerie during our romantic interlude.

suchacutie
07-01-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm the girlfriend, not the lover. I think he understands his wife better, of course, and there is clearly more they share since I've come on the scene, but those two rampant heterosexuals do just fine all by themselves :).

tina

Michelle S
07-02-2007, 12:04 AM
In one conversation my grilfriend expressed concerns about becoming a lesbian. I asked if that happen, would I have to get surgery! (Now we are both just focusing on becoming ourselves.)

DawnRodgers
07-02-2007, 01:49 AM
In male mode I am the aggresor. She has never had any sexual contact with me when I am Dawn. No touching, kissing - nothing. We just play a game of some kind or watch TV. I am a definite submissive as Dawn though.
Dawn

Kether
07-02-2007, 07:57 AM
I have been very lucky in love. Before I came out to my GF sex was good, but after I came out (she accepted it straight away) the sex became unbelievable, we would make love for hours, night after night, Changing roles through the night (even though I only wanted to take the passive role, and I must admit to fantasizing about having sex with a man even though I do not fancy a single man I've seen ). The imagination is a wonderful thing. ie During sex in the heat of the moment it is very easy imagining we have switched bodies totally forgetting I was a man. I would wake up in the morning still wearing say a basque or nightie, and not know who I was ( Woman or Man) it was fantastic, even though my GF is not a lesbian she was amazing. After a few years a second child (the children don't know)added with a move to a smaller house ended that type of sex, boo hoo. But I ain't sad, I did have what most crossdressers dream of for about 8 years and I do believe sex with another woman is the best way to forget you're a man, and to know the woman inside.If I remember rightly the technique of switching bodies during sex is called Skydancing and I Believe it to be the path to enlightenment, te he.

shedives1986
07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm at kind of an advantage. I'm a CD and my SO is a man. There's really no argument on who's who in the sack:D

-Erica

Bethany Ann
07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I agree with several now that communication is 100% there is nothing we cant talk about or ask eachother. Now that we talk and ask for what we want the sex life has jumped through the roof. Somehow having your wife catch you in a tight red dress makes asking for kinky fun sex seem much easier. Once they try it...theres no going back...hehe.

Bethany

Dixie
07-11-2007, 02:20 AM
When I am dressed my wife wants me to be very submissive and take what she gives me, when in male mode she loikes me to be the man, I find that I like being her submissve gurl more and more.

Vickie64
07-11-2007, 08:12 AM
The wife and I have developed a healthy balance in the bedroom, but because of our work schedules (she works days, I work nights) it can be a little frustrating for us to find enough quality time together, but when we do we make the most of it.

Rachel Morley
07-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm always the more submissive partner where sex concerned. In the bedroom the cding thing doesn't make any difference to what we do other than I occationally wear a chemise or some lingerie.

Alaceann
07-11-2007, 09:47 AM
None for 2 years since she came home early one day and caught me dressed while doing the dishes.:eek:

Tip or Ozma
07-12-2007, 01:57 AM
The more we share, the better our intimate life becomes. Having the freedom to talk about my feelings and needs has opened the doors wider for both of us. My wife is sharing even more of herself with me.

We are currently on a three-week driving trip to California. I did not pack any "girlie" things except four pairs of micro-fiber tights--they keep my legs feeling good during long stretches of driving. We are continuing our on-going conversations about our relationship's new growth in the past two years. We do a lot of people watching and there is lots of "girl" talk about clothing and shoes that we see. We stop often to antique and look for shoes (my size as she cannot wear high heels) and nighties as we browse the vintage items. Just today we bought a nice peach nightgown that fits us both. At rest stops we joke about guessing which truck drivers are wearing pantyhose.