PDA

View Full Version : I'm back sooner than expected

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Hi all.

I'm back - sooner than I expected. My wife got hold of an article on Deuteronomy 22:5 which caused the strife. We are religious and do want to do what is right. I explained about how this section didn't apply anymore but didn't have the eloquence needed. Well, good ole Holly came to the rescue and provided a link to a person who had done extensive research and had a good way of explaining this verse.

My wife is still not totally convinced about this person's rebuttal to Deut. but is softened on it and is supporting me again. She also saw how happy it made me. Lucky for me our personal relationship is very strong regardless of the CDing or not. That is what is most important. We were able to have good in depth talks, I was able to reduce some of her fears, etc.

All in all, a good outcome. I am back to dressing every day now. Also I found out that some stresses from her job (her stupidvisor, I'm sorry, her supervisor has been abusing the whole staff including her) which assisted in her reaction last week.

Anyway, I also want to thank all those who responded to my sorry thread and who gave me encouragement as well as prayers and good wishes.

I hope I can return to being the helpful person I like to be here.

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 10:54 PM
well thats so good to have you back ............and i look forward to haveing a pizza with you soon.........

huge hugs to you .....

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Awwww thats so great Ashleigh, I really am pleased your back. I hope your wife is doing ok to, as for the stupidvisor......er......supervisor....... go slap him/her *grrrrrrr*

Tamara x

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Awwww thats so great Ashleigh, I really am pleased your back. I hope your wife is doing ok to, as for the stupidvisor......er......supervisor....... go slap him/her *grrrrrrr*

Tamara x

I am by nature a "protector" and it is so hard not to be able to protect. Oh well.

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 11:01 PM
well thats so good to have you back ............and i look forward to haveing a pizza with you soon.........

huge hugs to you .....

Yep! I'll buy.

Fallen Angel
03-08-2005, 11:03 PM
im glad things turned out good, nice to see your back xx

rachel_jean
03-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Really glad for you.

Hope things continue to progress well for you and your wife.

Also, a stressful job can take it's toll on everyone in a household. Its much easier to leave personal problems at home, than it is to leave work issues where they belong. Buying here some flowers or a dinner out probably wouldn't hurt, either.

Rachel Jean

Holly
03-08-2005, 11:06 PM
ASHLIEGH, girlfriend! I just love seeing that avatar with a fresh date on it. I am so happy to see you back. It says a lot on just how important the relationship is between the crossdresser and the SO's in our lives. Your priorities are in order, and so is your life. Welcome home, honey. I missed you! Give wife a big hug from all of us!

Jen_TGCD
03-09-2005, 12:01 AM
I just love happy endings!!! :o <sniff...> Pass the tissues, please!

I missed you, too, Ashleigh! :)

PS: Back in the threads, somewhere, there was a good discussion on the Deut. 22 thing.

Julie
03-09-2005, 02:53 AM
Ashleigh it was nice logging in here this morning before going to work and seeing you've returned, you've been greatly missed this past week. I hope things will now continue well for yourself and your wife.

Thanks to Holly for supplying the link that gave your wife something to read.

JJ

Tristen Cox
03-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Return? But I hardly noticed that you had left for long. I'm very glad you can participate again, and I suppose we owe Holly a word of thanks for clarifying things for your wife a little better. *big hugs* Welcome home:)

Love
T

Sharon
03-09-2005, 03:41 AM
It's so good to see you back amongst us Ashleigh! The place hasn't been the same without you, so I hope you don't mind that it's a bit of a mess. :)

Priscilla1018
03-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi Ashleigh,

It's good to see you back home,we missed you.Glad things are working out for you and your wife.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Candy024
03-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Glad your back, nice to see the communication, understanding and respect---and most of all, love that you have for each other-with that you can get through any problems. Good Luck to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Candy

Sandra H
03-09-2005, 10:41 AM
I am by nature a "protector" and it is so hard not to be able to protect. Oh well.

Hi Ashleigh.

Great to see you back again; so sorry to hear about the problem your wife is or has been having at work with her supervisor. I understand about you being protective to her as I was with my wife.

She was having a problem at her work with her boss when she did work. (She did not work since 1983 because she liked to be home) I went down to see her boss and told her that if she was unable to do her job pack it in, but don’t take it out on the other staff. I ended with, have I made myself clear and I don’t expect to have to come to see you again. It worked a treat and Margaret my wife never knew and had no more problems at work.

I hope everything works out for you both. God bless you both.

alba68
03-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Great to see you back Ashleigh. Not been the same with out you. Love to you and your wife. Your relationship sounds amazing.

Ariel_TV
03-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Welcome back Ashleigh :)

You can always remind hjer that if we followed every part of the bible most women will be going to hell lol

May not shave their heads. (1 Cor. 11:4-16)

May not have short hair. (1 Cor. 11:4-16)

May not pray with head uncovered. (1 Cor. 11:4-16)

Should remain silent in church. (1 Cor. 11:33b-38)

May not have authority over a man. (1 Tim. 2:11-12)

Barred from military service. (Deut. 22:5)

May not bear arms. (Deut. 22:5)

May not enter male occupations. (Deut. 22:5)

They really need to make a revised version of this book lol

Julie York
03-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Who are you again?

Elinor
03-09-2005, 01:22 PM
ASHLEIGH
Once a janegirl always a janegirl.

"Kinsey" the film is very good go and see it we are all so different in our sexuality people are so afraid to be different.

Its very funny most of the way into the picture.

I have never read his book but should prove to be an intersesting read.

Wonder if he found many crossdressers?

DonnaT
03-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Glad to know your back Ashleigh.

My favorite site regarding Deuteronomy is written by a minister:

http://members.aol.com/gnlnews/deut22v5.html

Kind of hard for a religious person to argue against a minister's remarks :D

Stephanie Brooks
03-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Woot woot Ashleigh!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it isn't perfect yet, but it's so much better than it was. Whew!!!!!!!! I'm really glad to know things have improved.

Holly, I raise my cup of tea to you. Support group. Imagine that. :p

SilkenPrincess
03-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Glad to see you back as well Ashleigh! I missed the girl out by the fence. And we love your puppy too!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Melissa A.
03-09-2005, 09:20 PM
So happy, Ashliegh. Glad you're back. I wish you and your wife all the strength and luck in the world.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Ashleigh
03-09-2005, 09:27 PM
im glad things turned out good, nice to see your back xx

WOW! What a neat thing to see. So many posts in such a short time! Thank you all.

Fallen, thank you.

Buying here some flowers or a dinner out probably wouldn't hurt, either.

Thank you. Already did that last night.

ASHLIEGH, girlfriend! I just love seeing that avatar with a fresh date on it. I am so happy to see you back. It says a lot on just how important the relationship is between the crossdresser and the SO's in our lives. Your priorities are in order, and so is your life. Welcome home, honey. I missed you! Give wife a big hug from all of us!

Thanks so much Hol. Yes, it helps to have one's priorities in place. Hug to wife on behalf of all of you - completed!

I just love happy endings!!! <sniff...> Pass the tissues, please!

I missed you, too, Ashleigh!

PS: Back in the threads, somewhere, there was a good discussion on the Deut. 22 thing.

Thank you Jen. I knew about the Deut thread here but wifey would have thought it a bit biased, but I would have gone there if needed.

Ashleigh it was nice logging in here this morning before going to work and seeing you've returned, you've been greatly missed this past week. I hope things will now continue well for yourself and your wife.

Thanks to Holly for supplying the link that gave your wife something to read.

Thank you Julie. You all were missed by me as well and in my thoughts all the time. Interesting isn't it?

Yes, thanks again to Holly for the neat link.

Return? But I hardly noticed that you had left for long. I'm very glad you can participate again, and I suppose we owe Holly a word of thanks for clarifying things for your wife a little better. *big hugs* Welcome home

Thanks Tris. Nice to be home. I'm glad to not have to have been gone longer. Hugs back to ya.

It's so good to see you back amongst us Ashleigh! The place hasn't been the same without you, so I hope you don't mind that it's a bit of a mess.

Thank you Sharon. Haven't noticed the mess, but if it is, it's okay as long as all of you are here with me.

Hi Ashleigh,

It's good to see you back home,we missed you.Glad things are working out for you and your wife.

Thank you Priscilla. Things are lookin good right now. I am almost fully dressed now and was when wifey came home and she greated me well and is in a good mood.

Glad your back, nice to see the communication, understanding and respect---and most of all, love that you have for each other-with that you can get through any problems. Good Luck to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Candy

Thanks Candy. You are so right. The main ingredients to a good relationship is communication and respect with understanding.

Hi Ashleigh.

Great to see you back again; so sorry to hear about the problem your wife is or has been having at work with her supervisor. I understand about you being protective to her as I was with my wife.

I hope everything works out for you both. God bless you both.

Thank you Sandra. I have wanted to do that many times, but out of respect for her wishes I haven't. Things will work out. We are trying to set up a business for her and if that takes off, she can leave there.

Great to see you back Ashleigh. Not been the same with out you. Love to you and your wife. Your relationship sounds amazing.

Thank you Alba. Yes, even though we may have a bump in the air every now and then, we still have an amazing relationship. Makes it easy. Working at a relationship like this takes a lot of effort sometimes, mostly on her part putting up with a slug like me.

Welcome back Ashleigh

Thank you Ariel. Yes, we studied Deut. quite extensively. She is still having some problems with it, but is taking everything in stride.

Who are you again?

I'm the one who's shoes you wanted.

ASHLEIGH
Once a janegirl always a janegirl.

"Kinsey" the film is very good go and see it we are all so different in our sexuality people are so afraid to be different.

Its very funny most of the way into the picture.

I have never read his book but should prove to be an intersesting read.

Wonder if he found many crossdressers?

I don't know. I will look for the movie and report.

Glad to know your back Ashleigh.

My favorite site regarding Deuteronomy is written by a minister:

http://members.aol.com/gnlnews/deut22v5.html

Kind of hard for a religious person to argue against a minister's remarks

Thanks Donna. I will view it.

Woot woot Ashleigh!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it isn't perfect yet, but it's so much better than it was. Whew!!!!!!!! I'm really glad to know things have improved.

Holly, I raise my cup of tea to you. Support group. Imagine that.

Thanks so much Stephanie. I like the part of the support group. Yep! That's why we are here. To support each other in doing the RIGHT things.

You are all so wonderful. I am glad and proud to be associated with you all. I just hope that I can continue to add to the forum and help as much as I can.

Thanks again all. :)

Ashleigh
03-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Glad to see you back as well Ashleigh! I missed the girl out by the fence. And we love your puppy too!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Thank you so much Princess. Yep. My puppy is the bestest.

So happy, Ashliegh. Glad you're back. I wish you and your wife all the strength and luck in the world.

Hugs,

Melissa

Thank you so much Melissa.

ChristineRenee
03-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi Ashleigh...good to see you back. Nice to see Holly mom was able to help out. Hope you and the wife are getting things worked out too.

Welcome back once again.;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Ashleigh
03-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Hi Ashleigh...good to see you back. Nice to see Holly mom was able to help out. Hope you and the wife are getting things worked out too.

Welcome back once again.;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Thanks Christine. Things are good here. I'm so glad she is as sensitive and caring as she is.