PDA

View Full Version : On the road again

Staci G
06-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Hi ladies

As I have posted before I am living in a marriage of intolerance and hate of crossdressing or anything that might resemble feminen ways on my behalf.
BUT as of this coming Monday I will be back on the road driving a truck again. July the 2nd will be my independance day. I have already started buying new clothes and shoes I just need to hit the MAC counter and get a wig I will be emancipated.....
:chained:
My wife has threatend me with outing me to my family and church and with divorce for the last time. :hiding:

I am counting the hours and started packing. I have my laptop and camera. I hope to be able to meet some of you ladies and maybe get to go out. :dancing:

I know some of you are drivers too so maybe we can start a thread like "where are you going today"

Thanks all for your support and WATCH OUT I AM COMING THRU.....

Chrysoprase
06-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi ladies

My wife has threatend me with outing me to my family and church and with divorce for the last time. :hiding:

Does this mean you taking the big step and leaving the abusive relationship?

Staci G
06-28-2007, 12:54 PM
In a word YES

Chrysoprase
06-28-2007, 01:06 PM
congratulations

A person will often not find relief from leaving an abuser right away. If someone takes a bullet out of a patient's chest, the patient will not feel better right away. Leaving an abuser is like dislodging a bullet from the flesh--it's painful, deep and leaves a scar.

But your life is now yours :) good luck, have a fun journey.

JulieC
06-28-2007, 01:07 PM
In a word YES

GOOD!

Anyone who would use emotional black mail just doesn't deserve to be lived with. Having kids in the mix changes the equation, but at some point...

Mitch23
06-28-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm sure that we all share the disappointment that your relationship isn't working out but you must go and find your destiny wherever that takes you

Mitch

sami1952
06-29-2007, 07:35 PM
hey,
from one truck driver to another ,good luck,my so is a little more understanding about my cding then others.I'm off the road right now due to eye surgery,but i'm hoping maybe i'll go back again ,soon.

Country girl
06-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Even though I am an accepting GG I understand why some GG's can't accept the CDing lifestyle, HOWEVER to use it as a form of blackmail is so totally wrong. Can't your wife see how childish she is behaving? You say she threatens outing you to the church. I take it she is a Christian. Doesn't she realize what a sin this kind of behavior is? I am sorry your marriage isn't working out for you. My advice would be to not do anything to cause her to be spiteful and vindictive. If you do end up in divorce, better to keep your privacy and be able to tell who you want to tell than to have some hateful woman spewing forth half truths to whoever to try and destroy your life. Take care. :hugs: CG GG

Patricia Danielle
06-30-2007, 11:05 PM
I use to drive a truck. Then in Sept of 2005 the doctor informed me my driving days were over due to a bad heart ( Ischemic Cardomyopathy ) and I'm soon to have a defibrillating pacemaker put in so if you ever north of Kansas City drop me a line. I still dress up but now I can't work, so I do play steelguitar on weekends from time to time. I did do alot of dressing while I was on the road, what I miss most is some of the really BIG thrift shops I use to visit. There is a great one in Jasper Alabama if ya ever go through there..Patricia..:drink: I have coffee life is good..

Bobbie Jo
06-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Hey hon,
I'm going threw the same thing,but i'm not a trucker.I left the family because, the SO went and told her sister,that I dressed up, and then they made fun of me. Just like the drunk, stupid Bitches that they were. We'll I told her sister i look better in a skirt than she ever thought about look'in.
You just need to get away from people like that.
I did look better than she did too....Floyd,Co..Va...redneck...Ya HOOOOO!!

Staci G
07-01-2007, 04:58 AM
I use to drive a truck. Then in Sept of 2005 the doctor informed me my driving days were over due to a bad heart ( Ischemic Cardomyopathy ) and I'm soon to have a defibrillating pacemaker put in so if you ever north of Kansas City drop me a line. I still dress up but now I can't work, so I do play steelguitar on weekends from time to time. I did do alot of dressing while I was on the road, what I miss most is some of the really BIG thrift shops I use to visit. There is a great one in Jasper Alabama if ya ever go through there..Patricia..:drink: I have coffee life is good..

Patricia
Thats funny you ention the Jasper thrift shop. There are a couple of them there, One is right next to a nail salon I used to get my acrylic nails done. They didnt care about anything except getting paid and were more than willing to polish any color. I neverfound anything I was dying for in the thrift store though

Raychel
07-01-2007, 05:53 AM
Good for you Staci, This sounds like a really good move for you. Starting out on a new portion of you life, Wishing you the best.

Angie G
07-01-2007, 11:19 AM
That's great Staci you go girl :hugs:
Angie