PDA

View Full Version : bikini

Michelle8
06-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Has anyone tanned in your back yard in a bikini? I do it 2 or 3 times
a week and my tan looks great.Besides I love the tan lines.

JessiRed
06-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Luckily I have a pool and yes, I have enjoyed sunbathing in my bikini. The only problem is I am very fair-skinned and I couldn't tan if my life depended on it. Burn and peel, burn and peel.

There really is nothing like getting some rays in a cute bikini.

KandisTX
06-28-2007, 03:35 PM
That's on the agenda for next summer.. when we ship kids off to their dads in CA ;) We shall see. .

Kandis:love:

DerekInNYC
06-28-2007, 04:40 PM
would love to but too nosy of neighbors.

battybattybats
06-28-2007, 05:03 PM
Skin Cancer is BAD!
Please be careful people! A number of people in my family have suffered from skin cancer. It is not to be triffled with!

Sarah Rabbit
06-28-2007, 05:11 PM
I love my bikinis and can not wait to try them in our new pool. (hmm old pool in our new house:happy:) But I am not a lover of the sun. I consider sunbathing a dangerous past time.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Stormgirl
06-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Has anyone tanned in your back yard in a bikini? I do it 2 or 3 times
a week and my tan looks great.Besides I love the tan lines.

I would love to have that kind of opportunity.

princessmichelle
06-28-2007, 05:23 PM
I love the tan lines.

I was daydreaming of a bra or bikini tan line just today!

But as JessiRed said, I'd burn. Even worse, this girl shares the fears of bbb and Sarah that tanning is dangerous. So I won't try it.

But I do want a bikini, and I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to swim in one. What a daydream!

Michelle Elizabeth

Kim_Bitzflick
06-28-2007, 05:40 PM
I would love to, but as said above - nosy neighbors (the chain link fence keeps them out, but not from seeing). But on the bright side, I do wear a speedo suit when I use our pool in our yard. It's half of a bikini.

I do plan to get a bikini and swim after dark.

Alice B
06-28-2007, 05:59 PM
I have the pool, but prefer to wear nothing.:happy:

Kelsy
06-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Bikinis are fun!!! and soooo sexy!:D

Jennifer:happy:

tanya3
06-28-2007, 07:07 PM
i don't have a bikini YET but even if i did i wouldn't tan in it . i really prefer to not to have tan lines . so i just tan with my short shorts on can't afford or have time for tanning salon this year . :2c:

brenya
06-28-2007, 08:50 PM
lay in the sun? ACK no thanks I'll stay in the darkness

marie354
06-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I don't know about tanning and tan lines... Skin cancer etc., doesn't sound too good of an idea, but if done in moderation it shouldn't be too bad.
I haven't bought a bathing suit this year yet. They are all going on sale now. You know the summer rule... If you don't sell the boat by the 4th of July, you probably won't.
I have scars on my stomach from surgery when I was 10, so a bikini is pretty much out of the question, but a skirted tankini or maybe even a mallot might work OK.
:hugs:

Karren H
06-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Sun is EVIL!!!!

Run away... Run away.... (Copyright Monty Python) :D

Love Karren

Glenda58
06-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Plan on going to the beach over the 4th of July. Have plenty of sun block 30 SPF. I have a new Red Bikini with a white beach coverup and white flip flops. Plus I only live 2 miles from Lake Erie why lay in the yard and have only the neighbors looking when I can have all the guys at the beach wanting to talk to me.:devil:

Lisa Renee
06-28-2007, 09:47 PM
I do love to lay out in my bikini, but haven't done it yet this year. I only do it for about a half hour at at time, that way I don't burn. But after a few days of laying out, I do get the bikini lines that look so sexy.

wtb Jessica
06-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I have and really thought it was great

Staci
06-28-2007, 09:58 PM
It would be fun once to see the tan lines on my body but not enough to go outside in a bikini. Indoors is fine. Besides, I tend to burn and not tan. Wearing a bikini is a lot of fun though.

jennifer easton
06-28-2007, 11:33 PM
I work outside all day get more than my share of the sun , have a spot or two on my left ear, and arm, I haven't asked the doc about them yet, but plan to next visit, as for the bikini, theres no way! do have some daisy dukes, love'em, I get to wear shorts at work, so I do have a tan, but there guy shorts so like my arms I have a farmers tan on my leggs, from my knees to my ankles.

Trish
06-29-2007, 07:40 AM
I have some tan line from being out in the back yard pool, in my 2 pc bathing suit.

Charolette time
06-29-2007, 07:46 AM
My tan line is when I remove my Watch,HAHA<< Id need a very large bikini to get a tan line, omg,. Charolette

LindaTS
06-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I have an orange 2-piece bikini that I love wearing on the deck in back. I wish I had a pool but that's out of the question. At least I'm getting some very nice tan lines and so far no complaints from the neighbors.

Charolette time
06-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Linda TS if you were my neighbor I wouldnt complain either, Hugs Charolette, PS My old work truck was orange strange?????

sissystephanie
06-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Sun is EVIL!!!!

Run away... Run away.... (Copyright Monty Python) :D

Love Karren

Not True, Karren!! Taken in moderation, the sun is very good for you. I tan in a Salon because I do burn easily out in the sun. But I do wear a bikini to the salon under my skirt. The ladies there all know I am a CD and treat me like a lady!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Natasha&Jane
06-29-2007, 10:39 AM
HI,

I have sunbathed for a very limited time in my very open garden in my paddling pool. In both of my bikinis and dressed in wig, breast forms and full makeup risking the nieghbours seeing me.

But this was very unnerving and did not allow me to get any tanlines :-(

Does anyone know any good places in Europe a TV can go on holiday to be enfem and get tanline please, please.....

Natasha x x

kellycdct
06-29-2007, 02:38 PM
I have been off from work for the past few days and spent yesterday on my deck in a bikini, got a little sun burned. now I have some nice tan lines