PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to Hide My Boots

jenny_cheerleader
03-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Hey All,
As i sit here and type this, i am going crazy with the want to wear these beautiful thigh highs to class and in public everyday. But the problem is simple. I need to cover them up because of my fear. Remember if you have any ideas that they are 5" stilleto heels. Please Help Me.

Alayna
03-09-2005, 04:33 AM
Really long flared jeans:cool: Or maybe raver pants - the kind are are like a size 50, but in each pant-leg instead of the waist? Maybe you could get a long plaid skirt and tell everyone it's what the Scottish wear when it gets REALLY cold:D

Wendy me
03-09-2005, 07:44 AM
jenny are you like reay silly thigh boots with 5 inch heels you want to hide them while your wearing them ????????????????????? ok what do you think?????????? while you go to class??????????? realy but not to like sound mean or anything ................
well i would if this is realy what you are thinking ..............ask the school for a refund on your classes ...................5 inch heels on thigh high boots ?????????????
hideing them ???????????? no way look at my avator them boots an't going to hide any wear ......................wear them at home ..........

jenny_cheerleader
03-10-2005, 04:08 AM
any other ideas...

jenny_cheerleader
03-11-2005, 12:08 AM
come on, someone has to know if there is any way, most of you have had more experience crossdressing than me

Holly
03-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Jenny, this is a pretty tall order. Might be easier to work on the fear angle.

Darlene.
03-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Ya I can help you, no problem miracles are quite common around here. Just Get the word Unisex stenciled on each boot that ought to do it.

Love Darlene :D

Alayna
03-11-2005, 05:28 AM
If you can think of a way to convince your friends and classmates that your posture has "always been this way" and that they've all shrunk 5" and you're still the same height then the world is your oyster:p. Have you seen the movie "Gattica"? Maybe you could do what Ethan Hawk did to his legs to make him taller, but in reverse.

jenny_cheerleader
03-11-2005, 03:53 PM
cmon there has to be a way besides conquering my fear

Jiera
03-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Lemme get this straight --

you're asking if there's a way to discreetly wear five inch stiletto heels to class?!? A way to wear them without anybody knowing that you have them on?!?!?

I think you have two options:

1.) You are from the Pacific Northwest, right?. I suggest getting dressed en femme, sliding your boots on, then putting on a Bigfoot costume. Then go to class. The boots will be safely hidden inside the costume.

2.) Put on your boots. Then, a burlap sack with some arm holes cut out. Then, a burbury plaid scarf. Then, a football helmet. Go to class, and bring a big beach umbrella. Sit in the front row, and set up the umbrella at your desk. No one will see your boots as long as you sit under the umbrella.

Hope that helps!

Ji

paulaN
03-11-2005, 04:33 PM
wait for holloween, there is no way to hide them. If you can't wait that long you'll have to work on the fear factor.

Wendy me
03-11-2005, 06:10 PM
see i told you and you did not belive me .....have i ever lyed to you before and enjoyed it mutch??????????????????

NoraT
03-27-2005, 01:29 AM
There is no way to finesse 5-inch stiletto heels. If you just wear them, you may be surprised how few people actually notice, particular if you wear them with jeans. For those that do notice, it's their problem to figure out how to react to it.

I think that men would be much happier if more of them wore whatever they wanted, without caring about whether it is traditionally "men's" or "women"s" attire. Women have been cross-dressing for decades and calling it fashion. It should be our turn.

Love,
Nora

Kimberly
03-27-2005, 07:04 AM
I agree. :p

But sweety, really, there's no way you can wear them to class!

Try halloween, and get them out then... or wear some more discreet heels to class and work your way up :)

But there is NO WAY you can do 5 inchers (thigh high? I've never even seen a pair of them in real life :p) in class without people noticing... and what about the noise on the school floor??

Julie York
06-21-2005, 05:12 PM
You are a time wasting tosser. You've asked this really dumb question 3 times now. Grow up or get a new brain.

But it is a good troll. Even I couldn't resist.

Amelie
06-21-2005, 05:21 PM
You are a time wasting tosser. You've asked this really dumb question 3 times now. Grow up or get a new brain.

But it is a good troll. Even I couldn't resist.

What's a tosser? I don't have my English to American dictionary handy.

Kimberly
06-21-2005, 05:24 PM
slang for someone who masterbates...

now let's let this thread die!

Wendy me
06-21-2005, 05:25 PM
What's a tosser? I don't have my English to American dictionary handy.
something to make english muffeins in??????????

Amelie
06-21-2005, 05:31 PM
slang for someone who masterbates...

now let's let this thread die!

I thought the word was ******.

No,,,this thread shouldn't die, it should go on forever so future generations can understand the complexities of Crossdressing. This thread will be a piece of history, maybe someone will put this thread in a time capsule.

I am so glad the pharmacist paid a visit. lol

Julie York
06-21-2005, 05:38 PM
A tosser is a ******. But without the carefully crafted alliteration.

Khriss
06-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Ouch-(note to Self), do-NOT, get Julie pissed off !? (run away !! - M.Python-hehe)