PDA

View Full Version : out and about in london anyone?

juliauklondon
06-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi all,
I had a truely fab day out and about en femme this week. Yippee! Anyway it's been a very long time since I allowed myself the freedom to be femme all day.

I shopped , had a makeover went to cafes did more shopping. All in all an expensive day with enjoyable bits of self indulgence. I was read on occasion, but not regularly, generally whenever I spoke. (something I intend to address in the near future.)

I guess that despite the fun day out, I ultimately didn't have the day I envisaged. As I was for the most part out solo, and not sharing it with anyone. I certainly recommend the type of day I had but am certain it would be better with someone to share the fun. I note the problems others have in agreeing to meet up with people but think it probably worth asking the question . So anyone in London care to grab a meal or catch a film go to an exhibition?

Something else which I want to say is that going home and returning to my normal presentation generated quite a mood swing in me. possibly because of the 'high' I'd had not very long earlier . Still this didn't last long and later on I was bouyed up by the experiences I'd had all day. I don't recall feeling this so strongly before , anyway maybe this 'low' won't be so acute as i have the opportunity to get out and about a bit more.

julia