PDA

View Full Version : Kim Finally went out again

Kim_Bitzflick
06-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi all,

I did it! I went out in public again! It's been about 2 years. The reason for the delay is because I did the purge, then lost interest. In the last few months the urge returned and I joined this site. Reading your stories has helped me greatly.

So here's my story.

My wife & kids are out of town. I wanted to go out, but I didn't have a wig or much make up. I decided, I'll go get a wig at a local store. I found a Merl Norman cosmetics place that sells wigs I could try on. GREAT, but it's an hour drive away. So I decide, I should go there en femme & get the wig, that way I'll know how I look. I called the store and the lady said that it would be OK for me to come in dressed (I later found that helped the sales lady A LOT to know a CD'er was coming in). So I show up at the store in my dress & sandles, painted toes, etc. I'm nervous, but I go in the store. The sales lady greeted me and we went to business. While trying on wigs, we talked about CDing. She was very nice about it all and gave me good feedback. I chose a wig and then we talked make up. She helped me pick a good foundation & coverup. Now I was ready to go. Interestingly enough, while I was there 3 customers came in & no one said anything to me & the sales lady said she watched their expressions which showed no indication they knew I was male. GOOD Start. So we got me all made up & I left.

I went to a movie theater for a show that started at 6:30. This was a Tuesday evening so there were not many people around. I walked into the theater & up to the counter to buy my ticket. 3 teenage girls were working (talking) there. One selling tickets said "can I help you ma'am?" The other two then started to giggle (OK I'm read - but I just ignore it and pay. I didn't think I would pass because I didn't really have time to do the make up very well). I went into the theater & watched the show. After the show came the big restroom question. I decided on the men's room since I had gotten the giggles from the girls at the counter. No big deal. On my way home I stopped to get a drink at a Pilot gas station. Everyone was very nice there & no one giggled.

All in All - it was a nice night. I'll have to do it again soon. My only regret is that my wife took the camera with her.

Wenda
06-28-2007, 06:28 PM
It does ebb and flow for me as well. Welcome back and GO GIRL!!