PDA

View Full Version : Costume ideas for a party

Tortured Tuxedo
06-28-2007, 10:47 PM
i have been invited to a costume party thats happening in about 2 weeks.
i don't know what i should wear to this party.
my girlfriend convinced me to go in a female's costume.
i have sholder length hair and a pretty feminine face, but my figure could use some work. lol
i guess if you could give me suggestion that would help me pass as a gg it would helpful
thx in advance

Holly
06-28-2007, 11:31 PM
kind of hard to say TT... we know nothing about you other that what you've told us here... shoulder length hair, fem face, and a figure that could, "use some work." What costume would YOU like to wear? Superheroine? Angel? Maid? Nurse? Housewife? Schoolgirl? Hooker? What does your GF have to say?

Joy Carter
06-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Just don't be to convincing.:eek: You will never live it down.

My advice is to go as Holly suggested, Just not looking like a GG.

MarinaTwelve200
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Do like I did a few years back---A gypsy fortune teller. You get to wear exotic makeup, long fingernails, lotsa jewelry, etc. amd the long skirt and shawl can hide lotsa "figgure flaws". It lets you go "over the top" without the "toning down" one would need to do for a GG look,

And its a COSTUME---not just something as mundane as just "a girl"

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Mvera2.jpg
Here is my gypsy fortune teller costume---a red scarf goes with this, but I forgot to put it on for this photo

Valerie Nicole
06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
My personal favourites are maid, schoolgirl, and Snow White (if only I could get my hands on a dress like that)...but it's all a matter of personal taste. Go with what you want to do, or ask your girlfriend for an idea.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Hermione Simpson
06-30-2007, 01:42 AM
my personal favourites are school girl, disney princess, alice, dorothy, but i agree it's all down to personal preference, why don't you put some of your own favourites on here and us girls could help you choose from them

NZ_Dawn
06-30-2007, 02:49 AM
Does the party have a theme? I remember other parties Ive been to (Costume) if the male ws there as female and it had no relevance to the party, the other guests would soon ask the question why or be very suspicious. (Stereotype situation I guess). Before my SO new of my CD, we had a costumne party to go to. The theme was 'B & W' (Brian and William were father/son birthday ). I did not hesitate in going as a Blonde Waitress (NO offense meant to Blondes/waitress or both). It wa sonly my wife who was very suspicious of why I would go like this and not "Bob the builder" or something else. The guys had their usual initial reaction, but several beers later no one cared except many of the women who said they would kill to have legs like mine!. I was flattered and felt great at the same time.
If it is possible gop for it; especially since you have the support of your gf.

DanaJ
06-30-2007, 07:33 AM
i have sholder length hair and a pretty feminine face, but my figure could use some work. lol
i guess if you could give me suggestion that would help me pass as a gg it would helpful
thx in advanceIf your girlfriend "convinced" you to go in a female costume, then I would think that means she wants to help you - and indeed should be helping you choose and taking care of the details. That is, if this is your first time ;)

Sedona
06-30-2007, 07:41 AM
I agree w/Dana. Let her help you and pick out a cute outfit. She'll really enjoy this, and it'll be a good bonding experience for you.

marie354
06-30-2007, 05:45 PM
The first time I dressed for Halloween, I was fortunate enough to have my wife and her best friend to dress me up and work on my face. They even found the lower lashes that I cant get right. Of course I was in my early 20's and after they were done, no one recognized me. There were a few girls at that party that came right over and started chatting and had no idea I was a guy until I spoke. They were truly amazed. Once the secret was out, all the guys started asking me for a date and such. I had such a wonderful time, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Let her help on everything, you'll both have a blast. Maybe one of her girlfriends would like to help too.
:hugs:

Bobbie Jo
06-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Been there done that..My SO, and I went as a couple one year. I was dressed in a short black skirt ,hihg heels,and a long dark wig. I was hot,but only took 5th place..I'l tell you,have your SO, dress as a Dom..Babe and have her,walk you in with a collar around your neck...Love it !!! we did the same thing ..it was hot!!! seee yaaa!!!! good luck.

Country girl
06-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Lots of good ideas although I must admit I really like the gypsy fortune teller costume idea the best. It just seems like a safe bet. Whatever you decide, good luck and I hope there will be pictures. :hugs: CG GG

immike
07-09-2007, 11:37 AM
thx in advance
I'd love to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader&wear one of the uniforms

JenniferR771
07-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Go as someone you really admire. A prominent person. Laura Bush. Condie Rice. Paris what's her name.

AllieSF
07-09-2007, 01:05 PM
My first time dressed was at company costume party. With the help of my wife (makeup, panty hose), the kids teacher (her bra), and a neighbor (dress and shoes), I just dressed as a regular older middle aged lady. Not frumpy and definitely not sexy. My wife put a little vaseline in my shorter hair, dusted it with talcum powder (grey effect) and then wore a little knit hat, plus I used water balloons in the bra and they jiggled and bounced naturally all night long. Always used the ladies restroom, normally accompanied by my secretary, danced with men and woman, and never paid for a drink all night long. Mosy everyone knew who I was. However, near the end of the night, a couple of ladies I did not know came up and one squeezed my boob and then ran away embarrassed because it felt so real. I think they were debating if I was a man or woman. I had a great time and the water balloons did there job, until just as we were leaving a friend dressed as a baby in a big diaper used her diaper pin to puncture one as we left the party.

So you may want to try this too.

trannie T
07-09-2007, 06:16 PM
I went to a party as a lesbian, jeans, boots and a flannel shirt.

Sarah.
07-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I went to a party as a lesbian, jeans, boots and a flannel shirt.

Lol.

I would want to go as a trendy secretary.

Bethany Ann
07-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Make it a couples night out...Let her pick yours then you pick hers around that. How about the little heroine and mighty GG Thor...how would she look holding a giant hammer. No matter what you pick enjoy it and the best part of the night will be when you come home a little tipsy...ready to truly enjoy those costumes...!

Bethany...xoxoxoxo

Roxi Loh
07-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne...then, whoever is Ozzie, can get drunk as hell and, whoever is Sharon will have to drive them home. Just a thought...

Sugar
07-09-2007, 09:42 PM
:2c:

CDTiffany
07-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Great question. If I where you. I would pick out my fantasy & then think if i would be comfortable going that way. If not. Get as close as you can to Fantasy land & comfortabilty. IT IS HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be making the same Choice in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!
Hollywood Halloween!!!!!!!! I am think a Alice in wonderland French maid!

Good luck with your pick!

All the best!
XOXO Tiffany

Beth785
07-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Let's not forget the good Doctor

You beat me to it!

BigHairGirl
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM
You can always do a "his" and "her" costume, like Bonnie and Clyde with you being Bonnie!

Or maybe the same costume - two dance hall girls?

Have fun!!
:happy:

PantyBoots
07-16-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't plan on going to a party like that, but if I did, I would like to go in panties and lingerie. It would be fun to go to a costume party in a long trenchcoat or fur coat, some form of lingerie, and boots. It especially would be fun if I was the only one there in lingerie. It would be fun to do that around straight CD's and pretend to be a rock video lingerie tramp or something like that.

Chiana
07-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Sonny and Cher. Assuming that you are taller than your GF. Or dominatrix and slave, since your dressing up was her idea.

Daphne Renee
07-17-2007, 01:21 PM
everyone has allready given some great advice not sure what I can offer. I am sure you have probably allready have some ideas.. I think the best idea I have heard here was probably the his and her costumes. You can have her dress in a "guys" costume and then you would of course take the "womans" costume. You probably dont want to go as anything that would be "too sexy".. what I mean is probably not anything real tight or really reavling. That is unless you really want to go all out and spend alot of money to look the part and thats up to you.