PDA

View Full Version : I feel better now

rachel_rachel
06-29-2007, 03:04 AM
I haven't gone out and bought anything for a while now... I do still buy on eBay much to the wife's displeasure.

I've been looking at the mid year clearance sales for a few weeks now, and Kmart has 20% of all ladies underwear and such. I found this really cute Kayser "cheeky" bra and knickers set, that range was 40% off so that's what i bought. Also bought 3 pairs of boyleg knickers for $10 less the 20%.

I was looking at some of the shoestoo but nothing there really caught my eye, so i paid for that and headed over to diva ( a costume jewllery store ) and bought 3 pairs of earrings and 2 sets of thick bangles.. they don't fit but i can fix that.

As i said, i feel better now.

Wendy me
06-29-2007, 03:16 AM
like i always said ..... if shopping is not the answer then your asking all the wrong questions..........

Angie G
06-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Back when my wife did not know I dressed i'd hate goshopping with her but now she knows And we get thing for Angie I'll shop forever :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
06-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Don't know if I'm more adicted to shopping for womens clothing or wearing them? Anyway... Haven't shopped in weeks and haven't been out enfemme in over a month....

So I know what your feeling...Rachel.. Always make me feel better after a long drought....

May go out enfemme next week if the stars align....

Karren

rachel_rachel
06-29-2007, 07:44 PM
My wife knows that i dress too, that's the good part. She just tried to ban me from buying on eBay. Not that it worked 'cos the other day i bought another pair of shoes, although fairs fair i sold a few things as well.

Yes it definatly makes me feel better when i can browse the sales, it makes me feel even better when i get home and try them on too. As i write this, i'm wearing a pair of knickers that i bought.

The funny thing was that last night, the wife even whispered in my ear she wanted me to dress up for her, that was until we'd both fallen asleep at about 9.30pm and the kids were put to bed only 15 mins. beforehand.
Oh well there's always tonight.

Country girl
06-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Shopping always seems to do the trick for me too!:D :hugs: CG GG

Billijo49504
06-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Even if it's just a pr of panties. It kinda picks me up. But a new outfit does so much more than just the panties. And 2 outfits are even better...JMHO...BJ

NZ_Dawn
06-30-2007, 02:22 AM
I find shopping for femme clothes exciting, so much so that I find buying male clothes a little boring and a task of necessity rather than enjoyment. When my SO new of my CD she had even commented that she wondered why I never showed any enthusiasm for buying clothes (men’s)….and then she thought that I was bored all that time when we went shopping for her!