PDA

View Full Version : It's one ten in the morning and ...

April410
06-29-2007, 03:49 AM
It' one ten in the morning and I :love: you guys, everyone of you on this foum( I get really dramatic when I'm sleep deprived or drunk, so bear with me!)
As usal this morning I was trying to wrap my head around this ts/tg world that I stumbled upon . This entrance into this world began about a month ago for me when My SO (GG)caught me in very bad drag and asked me if I wanted to be a woman. I said "No honey, I'm doing this just for "kicks". The moment those words left my mouth I knew that yes, I did and I was lying ....
okay, I digress.
I decided to look at the reverse side ,if you will, of the journey that I was on. Please, guys , don't take offense, my thinking I realize is still fairly simplistic when it comes to the whole gender/sexuality "stuff". And you know what, just reading some of your post made me feel so , I'm going go out on a literary whim here, good! There where responses that carried such confidence. Others revealed an openess of mind that made it look possible, to me , that there was a chance for me to find niche for whatever I'm becoming.( Sorry if this post sounds narcisstic, but I've really being so self-involved lately when issues of gender/sexuality are invovled, then again I 'm more than likely just a drama queen.)
overall I was left with hope from your postings. Oh, and again , remeber what I said about sleep deprivation and me not mixing. Ha! now I can say the following with impunity:tongueout : Some of your postings left me with a glowy feeling and a :gee, I could see myself with a guy like that! So many of you had such insight, so many of you sounded so confident, and some of you just sounded so ....empathetic. Again, I digress...
I'd like to check out this forum more often if thats alright. If you hear from me again though expect me to deny ever writing this one in the morning post. "what ? am I that woman who wrote the rambling , self centered post. The woman who made a somewhat , "to much information " comment about what makes her uhmm...glow? Nah you must have me confused with another April!
take care all,
April
a clearer punchier version of herself sins entering the "transworld" if somewhat more sleep deprived.:hugs:

Angie G
06-29-2007, 08:00 AM
I think most of us got that one (Do you want to be a woman) and we say no
when we think yes :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
06-29-2007, 08:17 AM
I think most of us got that one (Do you want to be a woman) and we say no
when we think yes :hugs:
Angie

I said NO and I actuall ment it!! Lol. Having too much fun in both genders to have to pick just one!! Hehe

And good luck on your frolic in TG-land, April... Always an adventure delving into the unknown...

Karren

Teresa Amina
06-29-2007, 08:23 AM
asked me if I wanted to be a woman. I said "No honey, I'm doing this just for "kicks". The moment those words left my mouth I knew that yes, I did and I was lying ....

Interesting how we do that... The last time I was asked I answered "Sometimes", also a lie. Hard to just admit it, isn't it?

lauraabdl
06-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I find that trying to exist in my femme world is only a glimse of what I would like to be. It is hard to exist in a closet, you do the best you can and pray you understand the feelings you have all the time to be femme in some way.
Laura:2c:

Joy Carter
06-29-2007, 09:42 AM
God Yes ! Just don't know why.:o

aka.laura
06-29-2007, 10:54 AM
I 'm rather with Karren on this one. Why be a woman if you can have it all ;o) "Do you want to be a woman" was a big issue between my wife and me after she found out a little and I told her all. Glad I did. But: I don't want to a woman and I can understand that it is difficult for a woman to understand why her guy would wear fem clothing and put on makeup. I love the way I am (now!). But: I don't know if I have the best of both sexes because I don't actually know how it is to be a woman. I have but one sex: mine, i.e. my personal way of CDing. What I have learned in this forum is that there are many different shades of CDing, starting (perhaps) with wearing undies and "climaxing" where? An operation? And lots of us gals are somewhere inbetween. I think that's the same reason why we can't be labelled. Love, Laura

BarbaraTalbot
06-29-2007, 10:58 AM
even though I had a 3 week head start on her when I realized I have always wanted to dress, it is amazing the layers on layers of denial.

My first posts and thoughts on the subject tell of an evil mother that probably 'caused' my "deviance" by over-reacting to my "just for fun" dressing at age 4.

I have talked and processed and remembered with my SO and now accept that I dressed that day because it felt right and pretty and I really wanted to be my older sister, part because I loved her, part because I loved pretty feminine things.

Even before I was aware of my CD urges (present day urges I mean) I wa so warmed in my heart watching how well my sweet open SO had handled our oldest son's dress-up fun. His older brother is almost a decade older, so he spent a lot of time with his two older sisters. He actually asked for a vintage Crissy Doll when in a fit of nostalgia Dee got one for her and one for each girl we handed him down the raggedyest one which let Dee order an even more prostine one. He combed and brushed and loved Crissy to radiant beauty.

I was sad when he realized at 5 that his guy friends probably wouldnt get it so he hid it under his bed, We got him an Eddie doll.

Just yesterday he was asking me "do I look taller?" (he is 8 now). I thought he was refering to the buzz cut he just got, and I explained it actually lowered his altitute, not raised his scalp versus the top of his hair..

He climbed on a chair in the heels he was wearing and said,...what about now?

Later Dee asked him what he did with her shoes when he was done. Did he leave them in the kitchen? He said yes. Bring them back in here..He said very matter of fact, but they don't match!