PDA

View Full Version : Oh my, I'm Busted!

Sandygal
06-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Just came in from work and slipped into my most comfortable bra, installed my birdseed bags and presto. I'm now busted! Ha Ha.
Have a great day girls
Sandy

Betti
06-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Sandy, glad to hear you are busted. Can you tell me about your birdseed bags? I am interested in finding some to add a little more to my top- thanks, Betti

Sandygal
06-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Hi Betti....I learned about making bra stuffing with bird seed and cut off feet from pantyhose on this crossdresser site. Works pretty good. I just pray I don't have a blow out in a city park. Front page news." Crossdresser smothered by pigeons when breast explodes"

Marla151
06-29-2007, 10:08 PM
:rofl: Thats pretty funny.
The bird seed idea sounds great, I've been looking for an affordable way to create a bust for myself. I thought about using water baloons, but that could be quite embarassing to have my wtaer break on the dance floor or anywhere else in public for that matter. So do you just tie a knot in the end of the panty hose? Do you have to use two pairs or does just one work fine?
Thanks,
Marla

Noel Chimes
06-29-2007, 10:17 PM
I read about that in here as well. The knots are suppose to make perfect nipples. I think you double it up by twisting the birdseed in the foot then turn it back through, tie it off and then cut the excess off. I'll have to look but there is a site that has inexpensive breast forms. It's call "TrueKare". You may want to check it out.

Marla151
06-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks Noel, I'm going to try that out this week. I also checked out that site and they have some great deals.
Thanks again,
Marla

Bobbie Jo
06-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh, that was funny. U A funny girl..lol..

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
06-30-2007, 10:30 PM
Puns are the lowest form of humor but that was really funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Country girl
06-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Sandy, I come on her thinking something really bad has happened, only to find out you have made a joke. LOL. Well I guess I got my laugh in for the day. Thanks for helping us to see the humor in everyday life. :hugs: CG GG

BarbaraTalbot
06-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Puns are the lowest form of humor but that was really funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Puns are one of the longest surviving examples of the art of humor, It crosses all languages and cultures. It's use is most common in both higher income and educational demographics in modern use.

I used to come up with several everyday on the walk to high school when I was a freshman and my big sister was a senior. Our walks together was my favorite time with her. My reward for an especially good one was a groan. (It's like belching for the cook in some cultures as a sign of appreciation.)

She was working on her Master's Degree and chose "puns" as the subject of her thesis. I was so proud.

Emilia
07-01-2007, 05:05 PM
I filled mine, spun them, then pulled the reamining part of the legging back over to double them up for safety, but I don't use the knots as nipples. Just make you measure the same amoung for both or you'll never get them even! Also check for little twigs that are sometimes in the birdseed. Rice and beans work too, but I think they're a little lighter.

marie354
07-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Walmart sells silicone push-up pads for about $20-$25 a pair that work if you super-glue 2 together for each breast. Not too bad for a $40-$50 investment. They have a little weight and hold pretty good in a bra. I use a third pair too, shifted to the sides a little for a more realistic look under clingy tops and dresses.
:hugs:

Suzie S.
07-02-2007, 05:30 AM
:heehee: Sometimes getting busted can be alot of fun! :lol2:

Tina Dixon
07-02-2007, 06:14 AM
LOL, good one:thumbsup:

Kate Simmons
07-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Hmm-- makes me appreciate what the GG's say sometimes. Having boobs is for the "birds".;):battingeyelashes:

Sandygal
07-02-2007, 07:56 AM
LOL, good one:thumbsup:

Hi Tina...I'm so happy to see you back. Sometimes things get to serious and you can give me a smile for the day.

cosmolovesph
07-02-2007, 09:55 AM
I may have to try the birdseed for a more "natural" bust...

Now, wonder if birdseed is available in AZ ? :heehee:

Sandygal
07-02-2007, 03:32 PM
A few tricks I learned. Pour the seed into the foot sections of pantyhose or nylons. Then cut off feet, makink sure you left enough for tying. Tie it up loose so you can remove knot. You will want to experiment adding and removing seed. Once you have the size you want, then you have to decide if you want firm boobs or soft. If you pull the nylon tight before tying, you will have a firm breast. If you leave the bags loose before tying, you will get a more natural looking breast and much softer. You could also make many different sizes for different occations.

You could also add more knots if you want the it sure is cold in here look. HaHa

Marla151
07-04-2007, 01:48 PM
I just found this site (http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/nylons.html) that explains how to make them pretty well. It's pretty much what Sandygal and Noel said with more detail. Thanks girls. :happy:

flatlander_48
07-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Just came in from work and slipped into my most comfortable bra, installed my birdseed bags and presto. I'm now busted! Ha Ha.
Have a great day girls
Sandy

Silly Hu-Mann...

OC-crossdresser
07-04-2007, 08:04 PM
i have a prob with bird seed brest! they smell..if u went in public people when wonder why your chest smells like bird seed LOL ALSO my cat tries to eat my tata's even if their in the bra on me! so be warned...unless i did it wrong or used the wrong kind?

Marla151
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
i have a prob with bird seed brest! they smell..if u went in public people when wonder why your chest smells like bird seed LOL ALSO my cat tries to eat my tata's even if their in the bra on me! so be warned...unless i did it wrong or used the wrong kind?

I used a little bit of my favorite essential oil (a couple of drops in the seeds and rolled them all around to spread it throughout) and the smell went away, plus they smelled good.

I just made my first pair and wore them out last night dancing. They were awesome. They moved and felt realistic, and I was finally able to wear a low cut top. I could even feel them move when I hit a bump in the road while driving.
MY SO loved them too, she said they felt great and had the right weight to them. They even held up in the bedroom ;). Best $4.50 I ever spent. Eventually I'd still like to get breast forms, but for now these are what I can afford and they work great. Thanks Sandygal and everyone else for the posts.

Sandygal
07-06-2007, 09:30 PM
I believe as long as they stay dry, you should not have any oder. Mine also smell good, because I keep them in a drawer with my panties and bras which I have lightly scented with perfume.

Rachell
07-06-2007, 10:16 PM
cant wait to try these been using fiber fill and water baloons, have had many leaks and the fiber fill just don't move.
Rachell

Renee_B
07-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I just created a set using rice (birdseed out here was waay too expensive!) and they do feel good!

Jacqui
07-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't have a set way of making them with birdseed.

Most of the times I just wing it.

When they come out really good, a fly opens and a woodpecker comes out.

The nest is ristory! :drink:

Joni Thomas
07-16-2007, 11:20 PM
I have the cure for your problem! Go to Wal-Mart. In the craft section, they sell poly beads. They are like the filling in a Beany Baby. You can put them into a pair of knee highs. You can make them as big as you want. They do't swell up when wet too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a pair to sleep in, but my others are from the Breastform Store:happy: