PDA

View Full Version : Wigs

Frankie-Dear
06-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Someone mentioned eBay as a source for wigs, so I went and did a quick search, looking in Women's Clothing & Accessories, and found literally hundreds, in all different styles, the majority of them under $60USD. I'm going shopping at a wig place in the mall, tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll find what I'm looking for, there. I want to actually try them on, get feedback, and decide on a style. I already know the basic style I'm looking for...

My own hair is getting a lot longer, but it's taking entirely too long. At this point, in order to soften my face, hide the thickness of my neck a little better, and appear more feminine, I'm definitely looking for a longer hairstyle, and one with bangs.

Viva la adventure!! :D

Lovely Rita
06-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Someone mentioned eBay as a source for wigs, so I went and did a quick search, looking in Women's Clothing & Accessories, and found literally hundreds, in all different styles, the majority of them under $60USD. I'm going shopping at a wig place in the mall, tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll find what I'm looking for, there. I want to actually try them on, get feedback, and decide on a style. I already know the basic style I'm looking for...

My own hair is getting a lot longer, but it's taking entirely too long. At this point, in order to soften my face, hide the thickness of my neck a little better, and appear more feminine, I'm definitely looking for a longer hairstyle, and one with bangs.

Viva la adventure!! :D

Finding the right wig can be a real search but worth it. I have found that bangs are a must for me.
All the best and I hope you find the one that is perfect for you.:D

Country girl
06-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Good Luck!