PDA

View Full Version : How do I meet GG friends?

Summer314
06-29-2007, 05:06 PM
I have some cd friends and enjoy their company, but I would really like to make some (even one) gg friend. Someone I can trust and who is as excited as I am about exploring and developing my femininity. I would love to find a woman to help me with femine body langauage, gestures, mannerisms and even walking. Not only advise but critique and help me improve and possibly become a long term relationship. Am I dreaming?

I've considered all my friends and aquaintances and can't see anything but difficukties there. So many on here seem to have wonderful relationships but I think usually it's the relationship first and then break the news later.

I'm open and thankful for any suggestions. Thank you ladies, Summer

rickie121x
06-29-2007, 05:12 PM
I will be following this thread closely, hoping.... :sad: Hoping that an answer comes up that might give me even a little clue. :straightface:

Rickie :heehee:

Eugenie
06-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Perhaps you may want to start by building a nice and profound friendship with a woman and all the mutual trust that it entails.

Then, and only then, you may consider telling that friend, in the mame of the built up mutual trust, that you are a X-dresser. Hopefully with that mutual trust she will react positively and not reject you.

At that point she may be willing to help you in developping your "femme" side. But If she doesn't, you would still have a great friend...

:hugs:
Eugenie

MeraLehanga
06-29-2007, 05:41 PM
I would really like to make some (even one) gg friend. Someone I can trust and who is as excited as I am about exploring and developing my femininity. I would love to find a woman to help me with femine body langauage, gestures, mannerisms and even walking. Not only advise but critique and help me improve and possibly become a long term relationship. Am I dreaming?

I'm open and thankful for any suggestions. Thank you ladies, Summer

I suggest you give it a try with GGs from FAR EAST. Most of them are extremely polite, not self-centered, submissive, caring and very compatible to your needs. Your happiness has a special place with ......?????

Wendi0012
06-29-2007, 09:45 PM
I have this wonderful friend Nadine who is a toll collecter at a booth that i pass every morning. our friendship started out with casual hello's in the morning and then we had short conversationss much about nothings more or less. About a couple weeks into the friendship I was on my way to work when I meeet Nadine at the booth she says good morning I say hello as i'm handing her my photo's from the weekends girl's nite out. Much to my suprize she looked over to me and said how wonderful i looked and asked if she could hang with me sometime. That was six months ago and honesty is what has made this friendship great so take it as it is.
Good luck keep us informed!!

immike
07-09-2007, 11:40 AM
I suggest you give it a try with GGs from FAR EAST. Most of them are extremely polite, not self-centered, submissive, caring and very compatible to your needs. Your happiness has a special place with ......?????
How do you get in touch with those ladies?

Emily Ann Brown
07-09-2007, 11:47 AM
I am gonna say, from personal experience, you be yourself and take a calculated risk every now and then. Worked for me recently.

Emily Ann

MsTDot
07-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Not only advise but critique and help me improve and possibly become a long term relationship. Am I dreaming?

Summer,

I don't think you are dreaming. I believe it is possible. There are Women out there who are seeking someone like you. :)

I know I could never be in a relationship that didn't involve x-dressing. So, we are out there.

xo

Jenna Lynne
07-10-2007, 01:45 PM
At the risk of turning this into a political discussion -- when you're ready to confide in someone, pick someone who is a flaming liberal. Avoid conservatives like the plague! They have very rigid stereotyped role models in their heads, and tend to be quite judgmental.

That's true of some progressives too. If she doesn't shave her legs, she may not be at all sympathetic with your interest in cosmetics.

In my younger days I had pretty good luck in this area. Two different gals went shopping with me (dressed) a couple of times.

***Jenna***