PDA

View Full Version : Paul Harvey Today

Sandy1967
06-29-2007, 05:30 PM
On the Paul Harvey news today he said next time you fly your safety could be in the hands of someone wearing a dress. According to him the air traffic controllers are protesting the new dress code and threating to wear dresses to work. Seeing as to all the stress they have to deal with this would make me deal with it better. It may be time to change careers...

Love to all,
Allison

Karren H
06-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Cool!!! Nothing like wearing a dress to reduce stress.......

Gooooood Day!!

Karren

ColleenCD
06-29-2007, 05:49 PM
I have a great friend who works for the FAA, maybe I should ask for an application. What should I wear?

Colleen

susie evans
06-29-2007, 06:54 PM
time to apply for a new job were i can were a dress all mthe time :heehee:

susie

Patricia Danielle
06-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Yes Yes Yes is my slip showing He He I hope so....Patricia..:drink: Ihave coffee life is good..

celeste26
06-29-2007, 07:01 PM
The controllers job is not so stressful because of all the flights, it is because the ancient equipment they have to put up with that stops working at odd moments or otherwise fails to work properly. The US air traffic controllers do far less than controllers overseas but those other controllers have newer equipment. (I used to be a technician on that equipment overseas that is.)

Sinthia
06-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Well, watch out when you see me coming down the freeway as quite often I am in a dress or skirt, and always panties.

Amy07
06-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Paul Harvey? I didn't know he was still with us...Good for him.
Here's the real deal....if the FAA management have an accident (God forbid), they don't want their controllers on the evening news in evening dresses.

If they wear skirts, and get my plane on the ground on time and safely, I will get them a gift certificate at Lane Bryant!