PDA

View Full Version : Shared Holidays ???

Charlotte1
06-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi all, we (my gf and me) are toying with the idea of possibly sharing a holiday with a similar couple, NO sex, just a similar couple with a cd male, who would be interested in sharing a Private villa holiday in say Gran Canaria near to the yumbo centre, towards september / october. We have had several villa holidays recently as they are private so i can dress to my hearts content, swim in a bikini etc, and there are no screaming kids, or drunken all inclusives!!!!, so does anyone fancy this in principal?

'Lotti -x-

Patricia Danielle
06-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Howdy;
If you both agree I say go for the gusto!! It might lead to a very special friendship for all of ya. It's not every day you come across somebody that has an open mind and y'all can share that kind of special time with good friends all the better. So I say yea go for it and have a blast..:drink: I have coffee life is good.. Patricia..

Charlotte1
06-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Howdy;
If you both agree I say go for the gusto!! It might lead to a very special friendship for all of ya. It's not every day you come across somebody that has an open mind and y'all can share that kind of special time with good friends all the better. So I say yea go for it and have a blast..:drink: I have coffee life is good.. Patricia..

erm, im obviously having a blonde moment, not quite sure what you mean, all we are looking for is a similar cuople to share a holiday, nothing else, or am i getting the wrong end of the stick (ooh er)?

'Lotti -x-

Charlotte1
07-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Come on girls and couples, does no one fancy sharing a holiday? or am i being a bit forthright, or can this not be done without sex? I / we really want to have a holiday witha similar couple, are there none out there:D

'Lotti -x-

marie354
07-02-2007, 06:36 PM
You know I'd love to, but by budget won't allow it. I could only go to the nearest beach... Ocean City, Md. or Rehobeth Beach, Del. Maybe even as far as Atlantic City, but I'd have to tap into my clothing budget for that.
Could be a lot of fun and I'm sure that my GF would love it... But as I said... We'd have to do it inexpensively. :happy:

Marla151
07-02-2007, 07:13 PM
That sounds like it would be a blast being able to have a holliday with other understanding people instead of having to be totally seclusive. Good luck with it.

Charlotte1
07-03-2007, 01:23 AM
thanks for the replies, i'll just keep trying i suppose

'Lotti -x-

Mitch23
07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I'd love to join you but I don't think my wife has yet reached that place of acceptance yet!

Mitch

Charlotte1
07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Thats a shame Mitch, you never know, one day maybe. I don't think were gonna find anyone (sob!) at this rate, and you all seem so nice:love:

'Lotti -x-

JenniferMBlack
07-07-2007, 08:11 AM
would love to go but again no cash alotment for that at the moment. hope you find some one and have a great time.

Charlotte1
07-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Thanx, we'll just keep looking

'Lotti -x-

Charlotte1
07-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Come on girls, wherever you are????

'Lotti -x-

Charlotte1
07-23-2007, 05:05 PM
And the time for booking said holiday draweth near (god that sounds ominous:heehee:)

come on girls and SO's, does no one fancy a sun drenched big villa and pool shared holiday??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

ah well just me and GF then i spose?

Love

'Lotti -x-