PDA

View Full Version : I may be going out En Femme for the the very first time!

SweetCaroline
06-29-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm so excited, I just had to tell you girls. Here's how it happened.

First off, you know I'm mainly a private CDer, but decided recently that I was tierd of hiding, and wanted to talk about it, so I told a few close friends.

Last night I got a birthday phone call from my best friend. Mainly we just caught up with each other and chatted. Only it's been so long since we've gotten together, just me and her, we knew we had to get together again real soon.

The thing is a few weeks ago, I took her aside, and came out to her as a cross-dresser. She was very acceptive it, and proud of me for telling her. Well anyway, one of the hardest parts about being a cross-dresser as most of you know, is buying things for yourself. You know? Girls things. I don't have very much clothes, and what I do have is mainly thrift Store stuff. I thought it would be nice to finally buy a couple of really nice ladies outfits, and figured it would be easier with a GG friend by my side.

I think the world of my friend, so I very casually mentioned, that were could go shopping while we were out. I've been out shopping with her many times, but I was still in the closet. Now that she knows my secret, she can help me out, so I won't be afraid to buy things.

She loved the idea, and seemed pretty excited about taking me shopping for clothes. I don't what came over me then. I've never worn women's clothing outside of the home, but often wondered what it would be like. So I just sortve suggested that, maybe, before we go out, that she could do my hair, help me put on some make-up, do my nails and so forth...and go out, not just as friends, but as, you know, girlfriends.

She absolutely loved the idea.

So now I might have a chance to go out in public as Caroline for the first time in my life, something I always wanted to do, but was too afraid to do alone. And the best part is, she lives near North Hampton, in western Mass. I don't mean to bring up politics here, but it's a very "liberal" community, with a large, openly gay (mainly lesbian) population, so she assured me most people there would probably not look down on a man going out in public dressed up like a lady.

I don't know when or even if my fantasy shopping spree is going to happen. We have to talk some more and work out the details. It might take some planning, but I do believe it's going to happen before the end of the summer. But I got my bests friend's support, and that's the main thing. I pretty excited about this, it's all I thought about all day. Pretty soon the entire world (okay one town in western Mass) will get to see the beauty that is Caroline.

I just thought you all might like to know.:hugs:

summermarie
06-29-2007, 08:19 PM
That's awesome! I'm glad you found a new friend to go out shopping with you as Caroline! She must be a ery caring and loving friend! My wife and I were supposed to dress up when I went to San Fran last week, BUT I did not because I didn't have enough time :Angry3:! We are going up there later this year and spending at least 3 days there as Summer. I have NEVER been out as Summer either, so I am excited about the trip even more! My wife is my best friend and she loves to help out with Summer in any way she can! Good luck!

XOXO,
Summer

AllieSF
06-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Congratulations for your good fortune. Going out shopping will be a good experience for you. I preferred to go out at night at first so that, if nothing else, I could hide in the darkness. I did do a couple of day trips that were fun too, but only after my night time baptism. Good luck and enjoy.

SweetCaroline
06-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Congratulations for your good fortune. Going out shopping will be a good experience for you. I preferred to go out at night at first so that, if nothing else, I could hide in the darkness. I did do a couple of day trips that were fun too, but only after my night time baptism. Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks all.

Personally, I want to go out in day, because that's what I want. I want to feel the sun and the fresh air, and just walk, among the people, as me.

That and I have nothing but trust in my GG friend, so I know, no matter what, she'll be there for me.

Thanks again.

Alice B
06-29-2007, 08:36 PM
That is really exciting. I hope to go out soon with friends, but goiung with a GG to shop would be awsome. Let us know what happens.:hugs:

SweetCaroline
06-29-2007, 08:42 PM
That is really exciting. I hope to go out soon with friends, but goiung with a GG to shop would be awsome. Let us know what happens.:hugs:

Thanks, will do.

And if I do there will be pictures. Trust me, with me, you'll get pictures. :D

Country girl
06-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics. :hugs:CG GG

Marla151
06-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Congrats, that sounds awesome. When I go shopping it's always in drab and at the thrift store, I can only imagine how much fun you're going to have going out for your first time and being able to shop as well. Good Luck!

"Mary"
06-29-2007, 10:34 PM
I know the area well as I'm not far away. Try the thrigt store neat the BK in Hadlely. Just leave the size 18's in blue for me:happy:

Diana

Billijo49504
06-29-2007, 10:41 PM
I hope you both are single, cuz that girl is a keeper. Plain and simple, she is a keeper.Don't let her get away....BJ

Kaitlyn Michele
06-29-2007, 10:49 PM
sounds like this is gonna happen!! i'm happy for you...relax and enjoy it and just make sure you have fun!!

michele

Rita B
06-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Been there and it will be an experience you will always remember and cherish

SweetCaroline
06-29-2007, 10:58 PM
I know the area well as I'm not far away. Try the thrigt store neat the BK in Hadlely. Just leave the size 18's in blue for me:happy:

Diana

Lol. Wot do you know. My GG friend lives in S. Hadley, and I have a brother who lives in Amherst.

I'm from the Fitchberg/ Leomister area, where X-dressing is considered "not as normal". LOL

Sally24
06-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Congratulations! Going out in the sunlight is like "Angel" finally getting to be out during the day without bursting into flames! lol

Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. She sounds like a great friend and this could be a big step for you. Now that I get out regularly I almost never shop in drab. I just love shopping en femme and feeling like I "belong" in the women's departments. Don't be afraid of trying things on so that you know they fit properly.

If you ever get out to the boston area try this group for a great Friday night. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_boston/

Good Luck!

Mitch23
06-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Thanks for sharing that. Its really good that you have a friend who is accepting - she sounds really nice. I hope it works out for you - please let us know how you get on!

Mitch

Mollyanne
06-30-2007, 06:08 AM
Hi Caroline, Fantastic hon!!!! Not only are your dreams becoming reality but you have told a friend who is accepting of your lifestyle. Please don't "overplan" this wonderful experience, just make normal, everyday plans for the shopping trip and let things unfold as they will. Please let us know how all this works out, and take some pics,OK?????
You not only have friends here but sisters as well!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Emma England
06-30-2007, 11:04 AM
It is great that your friend is accepting.

She should be showered with gifts for being a true friend.

Have fun when you go shopping., and tell us the story when it happens.

Lisa Marie
06-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Id ask a girl like that to marry me!

Country girl
06-30-2007, 11:38 PM
I really do hope you get to go and that you have a great time. I rooting for you. Pictures will be nice. Remember, attitude is 99 % of passing so go out with a great attitude and I know you will look smashing! :hugs: CG GG

NatalieH
07-02-2007, 09:24 AM
...North Hampton, in western Mass. ... most people there would probably not look down on a man going out in public dressed up like a lady.

Carrie,

Good for you, hope it goes well. I have often thought about a shopping trip there, it's a fun town. I second the opinion about it being a good place to be en femme, I doubt anyone will look at you twice (unless you're too dressed up - it's pretty low-key). Along with the others I look forward to your report, with pictures!

Have a great time.

Natalie

MsPriscilla
07-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Great news. Now we are all excited, and looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing pictures!!

bobi jean
07-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Do not over plan. do not wait, get this girl on the phone, make plans for ASAP, have fun then send her to San Diego so she can go shopping with me. NO, make that so I can go shopping with her. She does sound like a wonderful friend and I (we, on the forum) hope you continue to remain friends forever.
Good luck dear and
ENJOY

SweetCaroline
07-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Congratulations! Going out in the sunlight is like "Angel" finally getting to be out during the day without bursting into flames! lol

Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. She sounds like a great friend and this could be a big step for you. Now that I get out regularly I almost never shop in drab. I just love shopping en femme and feeling like I "belong" in the women's departments. Don't be afraid of trying things on so that you know they fit properly.

If you ever get out to the boston area try this group for a great Friday night. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_boston/

Good Luck!

Thanks to the link to the Boston group. Looks like fun. Maybe I will look into it, some time time, if I decide to become more open.:happy:

krisla
07-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Caroline

Have a blast, it is so liberating.

Krisla

SweetCaroline
07-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks again everyone, for the well-wishes and advice. If you knew my friend, you'd know she's as willing to do this as me. I might try calling her tomorrow afternoon, plus I have a week off at the end of the month, so that might be a good time to get together. Soon, but adequate time to prepare.

paulaN
07-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! your gona love it........ don't forget the pics.