PDA

View Full Version : A Breakthrough For Me

windycissy
06-29-2007, 07:56 PM
I've met several girls from the forum and loved every minute of it, but as those who have met me know, I have always been sort of a loner in that I have never attended a group event - until last week when I was in California, I attended the Wednesday night session of I Love It Girl. It was a blast! At first I was very shy, and when I was asked to put on a red dress to pose for a picture I kinda freaked out, but all of the other girls were getting into it, so next thing I knew I was stripped down to my bra and panties, pouring myself into the sexiest red dress I have ever worn...and I looked pretty hot if I do say so myself! Of course I had to put on heels to go with it, and posing for a professional photographer was really cool, now I know some tricks that models use. I posted one of the pictures on Hot or Not, you can click here and vote for me (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR&key=KHB)(10 is highest hint hint)

It was a real breakthrough for me, and I can't wait to go back!

Country girl
06-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Good for you! It is great to have such a positive experience. It sure makes for an easier time the next time. You go gurl! :hugs: CG GG

AllieSF
06-29-2007, 08:09 PM
So you have joined the Little Red Dress Club. Good for you. You look stunning in it. Maybe you need to get a red dress too. Thanks for sharing.

Lovely Rita
06-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I gave you a 10 Windy

windycissy
06-29-2007, 10:01 PM
So you have joined the Little Red Dress Club. Good for you. You look stunning in it. Maybe you need to get a red dress too. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Aluchi, I'd love to have a dress like that, it stretches to fit bodies of all shapes and sizes, like magic!