PDA

View Full Version : So...Ho much of a wman are you??

LisaRose
06-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Which ones do you use...??

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F#%@ YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, refer to #3.

*Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

*Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true.

Kerry Owens
06-29-2007, 08:02 PM
When I tell Lo five minutes, it's five minutes..I don't waste time!

rachel_rachel
06-29-2007, 08:09 PM
9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, refer to #3.

From past experiences, every time i've heard that it means that it's going to end with either a weeks worth of nothing or a big go and get f%#&ed

Country girl
06-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Good Answer Kerry! I was going to say...I'm as much of a woman as I need to be...:D. Just ask any one of my kids. LOL :hugs:CG GG

Billijo49504
06-29-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm smart enough to not touch that with two 10 foot poles...BJ

Kate Simmons
06-30-2007, 06:51 AM
I love it as much as I do all the gals I know.:thumbsup:

Angie G
06-30-2007, 08:02 AM
That's A good one Lisa :hugs:
Angie

Wendy me
06-30-2007, 08:04 AM
been married for over 25 years .....not going there ..... walks away ......

Mitch23
06-30-2007, 02:46 PM
tee hee!

Mitch

Mollyanne
06-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Dear LisaRose, this really made my day!!!!!! I needed this little note of yours to not only lift my spirits but to give me a good laugh as well, and you know what its' all true!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

marie354
06-30-2007, 05:07 PM
I was sure that I had heard this list before and copied it, but I couldn't locate it on my hard drive.

It's cute, and sometimes very true, but not always. You'd have to understand women completely to understand them all fully and that may be impossible.
:hugs:

JennMW
06-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I was sure that I had heard this list before and copied it, but I couldn't locate it on my hard drive.

Probably because it was posted in another thread a few days ago....
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61253

Country girl
06-30-2007, 09:21 PM
just to say, Billie Jo and Wendy, Good answer!!! :hugs: CG GG

MeraLehanga
06-30-2007, 10:05 PM
I am brain-dead thinking since years and still didnt get any answers as yet worth publishing.:mad: