PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Where do you hang out at?

michellebesweet
06-30-2007, 09:19 AM
There was a thread on here about where do you think a sitcom should take place. Bars, Salon, or other. My choice is other. I do not think alot of us hang out at bars all the time or spend alot of time in the Salon. What do you think, where do you spend most of your time, Or where would you feel more comfortable?

michellebesweet
06-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Home is where I spend most of my time.

CrossdressinGoth
06-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Im home enough of the times but Ive been getting out into the world with things, not just with my dressing either, I just dont hang out inside my living room watchin tv all the time anymore, Ive actually become more active and its nice

Marla S
06-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Except for clubs and salons (not mine) all the above mentioned.
I try to live a "regular" life, dressing inlcuded.
Working usually at home this means I spend most of the time at home, but go "dressed" everywhere else too.

Kristen Kelly
06-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Wanted to vote for all of the above, have gone to the clubs, out clothes and grocery shopping, dinners, a church, driven 90 miles dressed, now a salon not yet but my hairdresser knows and has seen pics of me, have my hair longer and highlighted

Hermione Simpson
06-30-2007, 12:35 PM
i spend most of my time dressed at home, although i have been out shopping dressed

loki_uk
06-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Fetish Clubs, gay bars and tranny clubs mainly now

Although I did spend four months last year enfemme after working through having a considerate landlady which made working back from home and living with my wife again all the more difficult...going back to being nilla everyday is a come down (:

Sally24
06-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Right now I spend alot of my femme time in bars and clubs. I go out at least once a month with my t-girl group so that's where we usually go. I also spend time out and about by myself or with my wife in many main stream places. I prefer that in some ways over the club scene but I do love to dance!

Just last week all the t-girls spent the whole evening in a high class lounge in a hotel and we just talked and talked. It was great!

Mitch23
06-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Interesting question - I hadn't realised until I thought about it, but I only dress up these days to go out - shopping, support group or fetish club - Mitch does love to dance!

Mitch

leggy_tiana
07-01-2007, 01:29 PM
I spend most of my time at home dressed, but I have reached the confidence and comfort level that allows me to go out on occasions. I never liked bars or clubs so I avoid them. However, I enjoy going to bookstores or libraries, walks or drives in the country, coffee houses. I like doing more eveyday things when I go out in public.

stephanie100
07-01-2007, 01:35 PM
I put home cause if home Im dressed but there is also shopping and Girls night outs with my SO:heehee:

stephanie66
07-01-2007, 02:43 PM
I usually dress up at home but have been dressed up a couple of times at stunners here in edinburgh with my wife :happy:

Kelly Greene
07-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I usually stay at home.
I have gone out to a gay bar but i did not like the message I got form the regulars at the bar that basically said ( you may say that you are straight but you are a man dressed up like a woman so even though you don't know it you are gay just like us.)
I have gone to the local state park and to the mall a couple of times.

Glenda
07-01-2007, 05:01 PM
It is hard to answer this truthfully. I suspect that most of us spend more time dressed at home than anywhere else. However, if we spend any appreciable amount of time dressed, we find it necessary to go out to many places while dressed. Grocery store, cleaners, drug store, hardware store, convenience store, gas station, department stores, etc. Plus I often find friends calling or coming by and asking me to go shopping, inviting me to meet them for a drink, out to eat or maybe to a movie. If I'm dressed, I'll go as Glenda. Then there are the nights I plan to go out alone or with others. All in all, I'm lucky that I get a lot of Glenda time.

Tamera
07-02-2007, 06:12 AM
I go everywhere;
Clubs,
Parks,
Shopping,
Restaurants,

This Saturday going to Putt Putt Golf.

I live my TG life everywhere.

If I ever lost my MALE MODE job I would consider a female job but I'm sure it would be limited due to the way society looks at TG's.
LOL
Tamera

Kate Simmons
07-02-2007, 06:30 AM
I hang out at the club mostly. That's where all my friends are and where I go to have a good time. Anything else is a waste of time and effort in my opinion. I get no satisfaction from walking around among strangers who could care less about me. I would rather go to a place where everyone knows me and appreciates me and I appreciate them.:happy:

erickka
07-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Mostly shopping for me. I find that if I am dressed en femme, I can try on stuff to see exactly how it fits, instesd of guessing. Then it is off to other public places to "entertain" myself.

joann07
07-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Its hard for me to vote for one, but lately I have been shopping so I voted for shopping.
I've also been out about doing errands, washing my car, going to the post office, and to the ATM just to name a few.

RobertaFermina
07-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Nearly a Tie between Bars/Clubs and other public areas.
This last weekend, however OTHER was the big winner !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

JeanneF
07-02-2007, 05:42 PM
I go out to bars/clubs a lot, but I do the same as a guy so it's not really a case of limiting myself because I'm trans. In fact, I really prefer "straight" bars to trans hangouts. I do go the salon, but that's more for general preening/maintenance that to "hang out". Other than that, the mall, coffeeshops, etc..pretty much the same kind of places I go in boy mode. Pretty much any place but work.

michellebesweet
07-09-2007, 09:54 AM
I should have given a couple of answer choices, sorry. I love everyones comments. Seems like home is winning. Maybe I should have asked where to you like to go to, or your favorite places.

Annette_boy
07-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi girls
I chose out and about in public placeses because that was closest as I am full time now and dress 99% of the time only time he comes out is when I report to my probation monitor once a month wear womens jeans to work cause skirts are unsafe arount the machinery
Annette

LindaTS
07-09-2007, 11:31 AM
I spend most of the time at home but as far as hanging out, I don't. I do shop though whenever I want too. Now if I had LOTS of $$$$$$$$ I'd travel the world and shop at the same time. I certainly can't think of any other way to spend quality time. The bedroom is an exception. LOL