PDA

View Full Version : accidents! (e-mailing CD photos)

occdresser
06-30-2007, 12:26 PM
did anyone ever accidently ever e-mail their crossdressing photos to a friend that wasn't supposed to get it? I have always been afraid of punching the wrong buttons on the computer:eek:

Holly
06-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Not photos, hon, but I have emailed people using my drab email account without thinking. Oops!

Kelsy
06-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I have lot's of photos stored in my puter and have thought about this to the point that if I am sending an email bill to a client with an attachment, I'll send it to myself first just to be sure there is no mix-up or over exposure:eek:

Jennifer:happy:

Patricia Danielle
06-30-2007, 01:57 PM
No as there is only a few pictures of me dressed up. But I can only imagen what a disaster it could turn out to be, unless the person reciving it all ready knows. Then I would just say OOP's. Or ask if they liked the pictures? But then again that could be a dangerous question!.. Patricia..:drink: I have coffee life is good..

Mitch23
06-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Not done it yet but could be kind of interesting. I'm a little concerned that my son may get to fiddle where he isn't supposed to and see things I'd rather he didn't

Mitch

Sam-antha
06-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Not done it yet but could be kind of interesting.

Mitch

Right on Mitch, I have often thought along those lines..... now who would you send one to and when ?
~Samm

Cristi
06-30-2007, 05:06 PM
I made the opposite mistake that Holly made. Instead of sending from my drab account to a CD friend, I sent from my 'Cristi' email account when I was emailing a client! I use Thunderbird for email, which lets you easily manage multiple accounts, but you can get in trouble if you are in the wrong account and don't realize it when you compose a message.

Fortunately, the email account I have set up for Cristi doesn't have a fancy .sig file that mentions CDing or anything, just the name and return email address.

He did mention the 'odd' email return address to me, and I just blew it off saying that I was at another clients' office and used a woman's email program while there to send him the message.

Now my .sig file from the Cristi account looks like this, which I see at the bottom of every message I compose when I am in it:

WARNING, DO NOT SEND FROM THIS ACCOUNT!!!

If I DO want to send as Cristi, I just delete the .sig and replace it with something appropriate...

marie354
06-30-2007, 05:10 PM
I've made the mistake of E-Mailing someone from marie354 account and they deleted it because they didn't know them. I got lucky I guess.
:hugs:

Emilia
06-30-2007, 08:10 PM
I posted a short video of me onto youtube, and I posted a bulletin on my myspace account, but I had switched back and forth between my CD profile and my regular (I almost said "normal" hehe) profile... I was freaking because I thought I sent the bulletin with my regular account, and it took about an hour to actually post! Luckily I HAD used my CD profile, but I was sweating it for a while.

I had already started thinking up the "my account got hacked"excuse, but I know several of my friends wouldve recognized it even though I hadn't shown my face.

Country girl
06-30-2007, 09:17 PM
I have a lot of pictures of CD friends on my puter and sometimes, even though my puter is passworded, I worry that someone might see a pic of someone and say Who is that??? :eek:I can see me now going uhh, uhh, oh s*%!. :hugs: CG GG

aka.laura
07-01-2007, 03:58 AM
Well, not only for Mitch ;o) My son studies IT and is allways happy help with computer problems, specially because I don't use Windows but Debian and things can get complicated. He hass access to everything including email accounts and password, the whole lot. A few weeks ago he installed some encryption software and asked me if I wanted it for all my email accounts, and who's Peach.....? OMGOMGOMG...I told him it was a nick, short for Peter (my real name). He showed no reaction....

Kate Simmons
07-01-2007, 05:05 AM
The way I would look at it would be:"Oh, S***! Oh well, one less to worry about. No biggie.;):battingeyelashes:

Raychel
07-01-2007, 05:48 AM
I also have a bunch of pictures that probably should not be seen by soem people. I almost never e-mail any photos, So that should not be a realy problem for me. Someone snooping in my computer may be another issue somedaythough. The kids are getting older and more computer literate. I suppose some day I will have some explaining to do. Not sure how much though. I kinda think that the kids know.

Jere Oneil
07-01-2007, 06:02 AM
I have lot's of photos stored in my puter and have thought about this to the point that if I am sending an email bill to a client with an attachment, I'll send it to myself first just to be sure there is no mix-up or over exposure:eek:

I have some embarrassing pics too, and I usually do the same thing before I send the attachment to someone else.

Wendy me
07-01-2007, 06:59 AM

lol i thought i was the only one doing that .....

Alyssa Lane
07-01-2007, 12:02 PM
ya i was working on my webpage and accidentally posted the pictures on there, i went to it a day or so later and went ohhh crap

Sinthia
07-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I do not have any CD phtos on my computer, so that is not a problem, but sometimes my 8-year-old granddaughter plays on my computer. As of yet, she has never said anything about some of my bookmark sites.

Jennifer . . . Great idea, sending it to yourself first, so as not to out Jennifer!

Mitch, with the price of computers so low, peace-of-mind would say to get a computer for your son, so he will not see what you do not want him to see.

stephanie100
07-01-2007, 01:24 PM
I have 2 computers so his email is on one mine is on the other so I cant get mixed up that way but photos appear on both so far touch wood not had a problem

Mitch23
07-01-2007, 01:36 PM
tee hee - he's got my old PC, he has a gameboy advance, a DS lite and a PS2. But he still hangs around my brand new Vista PC.

As a matter of interest, I have it networked to a minority operating system that you girls in the US would never have heard of. Its very simple to hide and padlock my emails, I can change the filetype of my jpeg piccies to, say, text and my text to jpeg and they are unreadable. Noone but me would ever figure that out! Dont think you can do that with Windows - don't you just love Microsoft!

Its the mistakes that are always possible. My wife did find an email from the professional dom mistress that I had been in contact with - the one I mentioned brought out my femme side. It was my instructions for the day which were fortunately not too steamy! It went a long way towards my coming out!

Mitch

JamesAlan
07-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I have been reading posts on this forum before and left my computer for a couple minutes and my room mate walk in and ask what forums I'm reading. He now knows of my girlfriend wanting to be a female, but for a while I got paraniod of anyone being near my computer other than myself or my girlfriend. Now most of my friends have seen a picture of her enfemme.

Shakina
07-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Hi
Yes it's very easy to do. I keep all my photos that I don't want others to see on a flash drive and to be able to access that you need to know the password of it. Just a thought.
Hi PeachTV
With Debian (as with other Linux distributions) your son would be logged in as a super administrator or root user and yes they have access to everything on the computer whether it has a password or not.

Shakina
07-02-2007, 06:44 AM
Hi
Another thought is that those people using Windows XP you can set it up so that a screensaver comes on the screen after ONE minute of inactivity and then it requires a password to get past the screensaver. This won't stop a determined person but it will more than likely stop people in your house from seeing which forum/s you read :)

JoAnnDallas
07-02-2007, 09:19 AM
One day I was emailing an old USAF buddy, helping with photo's to the EC47 website, from our time in Vietnam back in the 60's. Somehow a picture of myself enfem was among the pictures I sent him. I get this email back asking who the "CHICK is". I told him it was a cousion of mine. He then emailed back, "IS SHE SINGLE". I had to laugh, so I told him she was married. He responded that was a shame, because she is cute. Now I don't even think I'm cute enfem, but he never had good taset in women anyway. LOL

aka.laura
07-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi Shakina. Yep, as soon as you 're root you 're in...even from a remote pc: just write fish://youknowwhat@ip-adress/home and here goes.....As long as it stays in the family ;o))
Laura