PDA

View Full Version : ear piercing

aka.laura
06-30-2007, 02:50 PM
My wife and I went shopping yesterday, big time ;o). We both bought some tops, a skirt, some makeup. Then we came passed a shop where they did piercings cheaper than ever (5 euros all in), and my wife says: wouldn't you like to get your other ear pierced? Now, I had one ear pierced about 10 years ago as a birthday present. I love earrings and hoops etc, but now to be able to wear them on BOTH sides...I'm sitting here now with one big thick earlobe but girls, do I feel sexy ;o)))

Julie York
06-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Now you can wear TWO really heavy earrings so you don't lean over sideways anymore.:D

Lilith Moon
06-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Had both mine done about four weeks ago, nearly ready for some big hoops or danglies...wooh hoo.

I've just got back from a trip to see relatives and I wondered what their reaction would be. They do have other stuff on their minds right now (illness) but I was surprised at their reaction....none...zilch. Not sure if they were being polite or just didn't notice. Next probable visit is to my daughter..she *will* notice and there *will* be a reaction but I'm not sure what it will be.

marie354
06-30-2007, 04:41 PM
I got mine pierced just before Christmas last year and have been wearing whatever I want to since February.
I love hoops and danglie drop earrings. I have about 50 pairs now ranging from simple studs to huge hoops that almost touch my shoulders. About half are danglies.
:hugs:

Rachel Morley
06-30-2007, 11:04 PM
I've had both mine done a few years now, but I do remember, to this day, how I felt when I had the second one done :happy: Now you can buy some really nice earrings..... and in pairs! :D

Country girl
06-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Congratulations. Don't you feel special! What an exciting day. Isn't it great when you finally break down and go for it and do something like that. Woo Hoo! :Party2:Way to go!!! :hugs: CG GG

Samantha Thomson
07-01-2007, 02:00 AM
hello i have had both my ears done when i was 16 have worn studs and hoops since i always think women shouldnt be the only one with jewerly in there ears

Angie G
07-01-2007, 11:17 AM
I got both mine done 8 weeks ago And I love it :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
07-01-2007, 11:37 AM
It's really nice to be HOLE isn't it ? :D

JamesAlan
07-01-2007, 11:01 PM
My girlfriend and I have discussed her getting her ears peirced. We've made a deal that I'll get my ears repeirced when she gets hers peirced. I think it's fair.