PDA

View Full Version : Renata's First Outing

renata
03-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Saturday, February 26, 2005, dawned bright, cold and clear in the Eastern Canadian city in which I live – a winter day like most others – but a day that would mark my partial entry into the world of crossdressing.

Three days before, I had purchased my first-ever feminine garments – a translucent, white silk blouse and a navy blue wool pullover sweater – and to my great surprise and delight, the next day, my 40DD silicone breast forms (Supremes, Size 12, from the online breastformstore), arrived, complete with “Naughty Nipples” and a skin adhesive and remover. I was determined to become the braless babe of my dreams and my dream was only 24 hours away.

I assembled my garments, breast forms and accessories with a gathering sense of anxiety and impatience as I planned my first-ever entry into the big, wide world as “partial”crossdresser.

I am a 59-year-old, heterosexual, closet crossdresser who has long harbored a fantasy of wearing male attire over a decidedly female form (read breast forms) and presenting myself as a male to the outside world but feeling that delicious bounce and sway of large breasts that many CDers covet for themselves.

The day before my big outing, Friday, February 25, I shaved my chest hair, applied some skin softener, and carefully read the instructions on the adhesive. My clothing for the excursion to the mall would be: blouse, sweater, bulky ski jacket (to cover my new curves), jeans and regular men’s shoes. That’s all – no bra, either!

Next day, I applied the breast forms in the prescribed manner – I spread some of the glue over my pectoral muscles and, lying down, applied the breast forms and held them in place. After about 15 minutes, I stood up and tentatively turned my upper body to and fro. Yep, they were in place! And, Oh, what a feeling. The sway and tug of the 40DD breast forms, complete with very erect, very protuberant nipples, was a sight and sensation I will never forget.

I slipped on the blouse and did it up, observing that beautiful curvature that pendulous, heavy breasts make under a silk top, the nipples sticking out darkly and invitingly, and I admired by new “top.” The pullover sweater was next and I carefully examined myself in a full-length mirror.

There stood a 6-ft. male, with short, dark brown hair, and a very convincing, sexy, mature bustline. I walked around the house for a few moments, savoring the new sensations of heavy silicone breasts swaying decorously under my blouse and sweater; I began to gather the courage to go out to the car in the driveway and off to the mall, as I had planned.

I pulled on my dark blue ski jacket very carefully and examined my “figure.” The ski jacket hid my new curves almost completely – but not quite.

I went out the side door and was surprised by my next door neighbour. We waved greetings to one another and I was assured he did not spot anything unusual. I stepped into the car, feeling the sway of the breasts again, got back out again and scraped off the windshield as the breasts joggled hard against my silk blouse.

Soon, I was off to the big indoor mall. I unzipped my jacket en route and could not help but notice the sexy curves adorning my usual male front, the nipples pointing out extravagantly through the sweater and blouse like small cannon.

The mall parking lot was filling rapidly at 10 a.m., Saturday, and I had to drive around for a spot. It looked like a 200-yard walk through the parking lot to the main entranceway and I was entertaining doubts whether I could make it or not. I felt sure I was going to drive back home and forget the whole thing, so fearful was I of being read.

I found a spot, in faraway Section G, got out of the car, checked my appearance in the reflection of the driver’s side window and strode out, my hands in my pockets to bulge out the jacket a little more – and to feel the delicious sway of my now-warm breasts on top of my hands.

I walked into the mall and, breasts and breath heaving, strode forth into the main concourse. Where to go? What to do? I had not thought of what I was going to do, once I actually got there. I found a small coffee shop nearby and ordered a small coffee and oatcake. I sat there and watched the shoppers come and go and eyed one woman, fairly attractive, in her early 40s, who was looking a bit more carefully than usual at me! What had she seen? I don’t know but our glances were averted after a few seconds.

Finishing my coffee, I stood up, felt the breasts sway again, and set out to window-shop. I looked in at a hardware store but did not feel that usual impulse to walk in and gaze at the power tools I wanted so badly for my new workshop and shed. (Another day).

An hour passed and I was still in the mall. I went back to my little coffee shop, ordered another small coffee, went to the men’s room (what an epiphany that was) and decided to head home shortly after.

I had spent about two hours in the mall and it was just after noon when I pulled into the driveway, heart thumping, glad it was over. Or was it?

I strode into the house, unnoticed, slipped out of the ski jacket and kept my breast forms, blouse and sweater on until I felt the skin under the forms becoming a little sensitive. I peeled the breast forms off and noticed some redness at the sites, applied some skin lotion and set aside my feminine things for another day.

Next day, the sites were still a bit sensitive but today, about two weeks after my first outing, I am planning my next trip into the big outdoors. Perhaps a long walk in the country!

If any of you CDers can relate in any way to my first-ever adventure, please let me know. I would love to know how you found your “first time.” Thanks for your attention.

renata

:)

donnie123abc1
03-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Way to strut your stuff!!!! Congradulations!, Renata! 40DD!!! You're a braver woman than me! What brand of adhesive did you say that was? Super...what? (Just kidding!)
I'm pleased you had such a good experience. Better days are coming.

Dawn Marrie

ToniB
Great story Renata, I bet your adrenaline levels were running high for days after. I can't relate to your story directly (I'm in the closet until my wife changes her mind on CDing) but I can imagine how you must have felt. The real test will be when you wear a skirt and heels in public. Maybe 40Cs will be easier to get away with than 40DDs! That translucent blouse sounds delicious too!

ToniB

Fallen Angel
my first time was a rush as well, getting dressed closing the front door behind meand ventureing out into the unknown. it was heart punding!! that was a long time ago the more you go out the more comfertable you become with your suroundings. im glad for you have fun thats what its about xx

Tristen Cox
03-09-2005, 02:06 PM
That's one heck of an outing. Very well written I must say. Good for you. And thanks for taking the time to share your adventures. Hopefully you'll have a lot more to come.

Love
T

Julie
03-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Renata that was some cool trip and you recounted it wonderfully.

JJ

DonnaT
03-09-2005, 02:44 PM
40DD :eek:

I can imagine the nervousness of going into the mall with those on.

renata
03-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Thank you, one and all, for your wonderful, supportive messages. I did not expect five replies! Ohh, you keeners!!

Well, there is a second part to my adventure., for those who are so inclined. Today, I went to a lingerie store :eek: and bought a 38D, translucent, soft-cup bra, in flesh tones, and rushed home to try it on. I have never worn a bra before and, well, the feeling was exquisite. What a Rush!

My chest was still a little sensitive from the adhesive so I donned the bra carefully and slipped my 40DD friends inside. The fit was a bit snug and I knew they were secure when I tried a few calisthenics in sweat shirt and pants. In fact, the forms even bulge a little over the tops of the cups which is really quite something to see.

Yes, I am wearing bra and breast forms at this moment -- having changed into one of my male dress shirts and a grey pullover sweater -- with the resultant bosom a dramatic "fashion statement."

In a moment, I am going to get dressed in a male navy blue blazer, white shirt, tie and grey flannels to see what I look like, in customary male attire, with a rather large, heavy bosom.

The bra gives my breasts a slightly pendulous, teardrop shape to the breast forms and the nipples are very prominent, poking dramatically through my sweater!

This is only my second such adventure in the CD world and I am wondering if I can muster the courage to shave my legs, don hose and a skirt-and-blouse ensemble (then face the world!).

I also have an indoor woodworking shop and I look forward to puttering around in there in my work clothes, braless or with bra, part man and part woman amidst the sawdust, planer and sander.

Best wishes to all and thank you so much for your kind comments.

Sincerely,

renata

:o

Wendy me
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
intersting veary intersting way intresting.............wood /cding ...............cding/wood

Priscilla1018
03-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Honey,if you can go out with 40DDs,you certainly have the courage to shave legs and dress. Enjoy.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-10-2005, 07:43 PM
i keep my legs shaved and wear suntan pantyhose with shorts all the time in public, but for some reason i dont have the balls to walk out of the apartment in full dress in the Phoenix sunshine, i do go out to the bar at night wer im more passable in the darkness.

racquel
03-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Renata it sounds like you have been going out for years.You sound extremely confident and sure of yourself.
Looking forward to the story's of the full transformation and outing.
I'm betting it won't be long coming. ;)