PDA

View Full Version : Stop at the gas station

CrossdressinGoth
07-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Last night I couldnt sleep for the life of me and I had a killer headache. I tried ice to even help the tension of the headache but it just wouldnt go away. Finally at about 4am I got up, did my makeup, my nails, put on a bra, fitted tee, skirt and boots and at 4:45am today, I went to the gas station crossdressed because I was out of medicine in my house and everywhere was closed so.

I drove there and went in. As soon as I opened the door people started looking towards me. Now I know Im not fully passable (yet) but I had a fem look going very well for me. So I got the medicine, got something to drink, walked up to the counter and the cashier just stared at me for a moment. Tried using a fem voice but it didnt want to engage so I said this is all I have. She sat for a couple seconds more seeming like she didn know what to do, then she snapped too. She said "oh, ok" rang it up told me my total. I gave her my debit card to swipe, then she asked for my ID, so I take it out of my purse and give it to her....

"OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!! I was wondering if it was you or someone that look very similar to you dressing up as a woman." She complimented me on my makeup and on my outfit and I said thank you. We talked for a few minutes since it was a little slow, some customers looked like omg and I figured, ah whatever, bought time Im getting more public with my dressing. So we talked about my dressing up and how Ive done so since I was a younger teen. Then I we ended the conversation because I really needed to get to bed. So yeah, today was another step towards being more public about my dressing again.

Angie G
07-01-2007, 10:51 AM
cool nice it came out good :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
07-01-2007, 10:53 AM
That was nice that you shared your self with another. So far I have had positive interation. Just no one was brave enough to engage me in coversation.

JoAnnDallas
07-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Congrads,
I went out solo a few weeks ago. Did quite well, got a few "Maams" and even had to stand in line once. Then my high light was going shoe shopping at a Payless Shoe Store. I even had to use my fem voice a few times. I must have done OK because this little girl came over to me. She said 'Hello", I said "Hello", then her mother said "Come back over here and leave the lady alone". That one statement made my whole evening.

Karren H
07-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Pretty cool!! And I'm surprised that there was anything open in Oconomowoc that early!! Lol. I was there for a SAAB Club of America convention once.. And its a cute town.. I remember a lake and a park somewhere...

Love Karren