PDA

View Full Version : Found a wig, and came out for the first time

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 11:14 AM
So... I went to a wig shop and tried on several wigs, yesterday. The SA was very good. When I tried on the second one, I asked, "So... How many crossdressers do you get in here?" She replied, "Oh... Quite a few." I said, "Cool. I'm one of them!" LOL She chuckled a little, and handed me another wig. It was amazing how much of a non-issue it was, and amazing how little fear I felt, when I told her. (After all, why else is a man trying on women's wigs?)

The first wig I found, was entirely too straight, but the price was right: $50. I asked if she had something with a little more body, and she brought me one that was a little short, but I loved the style so much, I bought it. $200. (Ouch!)

Anyway, I really like it, and it makes me feel... glamorous. :)

Chantelle CD
07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Fantastic !!

Now go get all dolled up put on that wig and those new forms you got and snap us a pic :P

Wendy me
07-01-2007, 12:21 PM
lol love that you told her ....... you know that she knew be for you told her that you were a CD ..... still cool......

Country girl
07-01-2007, 01:14 PM
So where's the pics already???:heehee:

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks!! Maybe I'll do some pics tonight... :)

Country girl
07-01-2007, 01:23 PM
We will be looking forward to them!

Mitch23
07-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Come on - we're still waiting!

I just went to a wig stall in an indoor market - same attitude but a little more exposed - but what the heck. The one I wanted was 250UKP - a lotta dosh - so I didnt!

Mitch

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Come on - we're still waiting!

I just went to a wig stall in an indoor market - same attitude but a little more exposed - but what the heck. The one I wanted was 250UKP - a lotta dosh - so I didnt!

Mitch

250?? Ouch!! Tonight, after the munchkin is in bed, I'll break out the make-up and stuff... :) :hugs:

BarbaraTalbot
07-01-2007, 02:39 PM
So... I went to a wig shop and tried on several wigs, yesterday. The SA was very good. When I tried on the second one, I asked, "So... How many crossdressers do you get in here?" She replied, "Oh... Quite a few." I said, "Cool. I'm one of them!" LOL She chuckled a little, and handed me another wig. It was amazing how much of a non-issue it was, and amazing how little fear I felt, when I told her. (After all, why else is a man trying on women's wigs?)

The first wig I found, was entirely too straight, but the price was right: $50. I asked if she had something with a little more body, and she brought me one that was a little short, but I loved the style so much, I bought it. $200. (Ouch!)

Anyway, I really like it, and it makes me feel... glamorous. :)

I bought my cheapo synthetic and felt a little guilty spending like $30 because I hadn't told my SO yet. She had been hesitant to buy some hair coloring and I said , NO, really go a head do it!

I had this lame story for the SA about how my wifes hair color went bad and we had somewhere to be that night and I was looking for a wig for her, so of course I couldn't try it onto my bald head. Now I would just admit its for me.

I keep nearly DARING the cashier to say something. (Of course I'm still paranoid about Male Cashiers.)

We were at Walmart last night.

I returned the size 13 panties WITHOUT a RECEIPT...cant believe I did that Dee went with me for cover then outed me, when the cashier said do you want to exchange or refund? Dee looks at me and says, its up to you!! She didn't realize till later what she had done. I could see a little amusement in the girls eyes, but she was very cool about it.

I've lost my wallet and the card I did have in a drawer unused for a year or two was what I was going to pay with. (Barbara has run us completely out of cash) I realized that the cosmetics, a skirt for Barbara, a top for Dee and intimates for Barbara was over $100 then we added groceries. I have no ID and I knew they would check over $100, and Dee doesn't have a card on that particular account.

I took all the frozen stuff out put it in a cart and had Dee circle until I checked out 1 load, it was $60ish. I then abandoned that cart in the front, Dee slid over and took that, and I went through with the second.

I had Veet, eyebrow templates, 1 package each of cotton and also nylon high cut size 7 panties (now that I get my 12-14 skirt size does NOT mean I wear size 13 panties) A pair of fun robin's egg blue satiny panty with lace trim, lip liner, lip plumping. gloss,face cream, triple blade razors. Now I don;t have Dee for cover. It was great...until I got to the total...$144! Eeeep~!

She just asked to see the card, compared signature and said to have a fun evening. She probably said have a nice day, but I hear it as have fun playing dress-up.

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 04:52 PM
ROFL!! How perfectly nerve-wracking!! LOL!

Here are my photos, then:

Feedback welcome. Thank you! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62009)

Melissa_Z
07-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Frankie,

That's a super great cut/style for you! Did she style that for you at all or is that straight out of the box? Cute cute cute.

Melissa

Alex!
07-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Frankie -

I think that wig suits you 100 percent. Good choice - you definitely get what you pay for!

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Thank you! That's the way it came out of the box. :)

Thank you again!!

BarbaraTalbot
07-01-2007, 05:58 PM
ROFL!! How perfectly nerve-wracking!! LOL!

Here are my photos, then:

Feedback welcome. Thank you! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62009)

You look great, you can better see your femme side coming out. I always kinda admired your posting your grinning face on here sans wig, and will maybe miss that a little, but you look SO much better in a wig...NO offense, but you look better en femme frankie!

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 06:16 PM
You look great, you can better see your femme side coming out. I always kinda admired your posting your grinning face on here sans wig, and will maybe miss that a little, but you look SO much better in a wig...NO offense, but you look better en femme frankie!

Thank you!! *BEAMING!* :hugs:

Chantelle CD
07-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I have to agree with Barbara here, you are looking more en femme, and it looks so great on you!!!

Frankie-Dear
07-01-2007, 07:21 PM
*blushing* Thank you so much!! :hugs::hugs:

Stlalice
07-01-2007, 08:44 PM
is always the hardest. Getting up the courage to go out and buy a wig or any other item of femme apparel the first time is really hard and the urge to "chicken out" is hard to resist. You did well and in the future it will get easier. Hang in there girl and let us know how it goes. :2c:

Samantha B L
07-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I had my first "out of the closet" shopping experience at a wig store about 25 years ago. Wig stores have catered to CD/TS/TG people for decades and that's a lot of their clientele. Like an awful lot of it! They make no bones about the wig being for you and they openly acknowledge it! Frankie,the style suits you and it was worth splurging on that $200.

marie354
07-01-2007, 09:12 PM
That's a perfect look for you... It looks natural. I loved the big smile in the 2nd picture.
$200 though... Ouch.
:hugs:

CherylKCCD
07-01-2007, 09:26 PM
First wigs are just that...the first one. And they're like potato chips.....you can't have just one!!!