PDA

View Full Version : CD & marriage

Ted
06-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Anyone out there experienced marriage breakdowns?

My crossdressing caused severe problems. I learned after my separation that I could not separate this part of me from my personality. Although I have to keep it secret due to my work (I am in the military) I have suffered extreme personal hardship and depression. I have been able to keep this depression under control without medication, but sometimes it is hard.

Rachel_740
06-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Hi Ted,

I'm going through my 2nd divorce at the moment, but neither one due to my dressing (both wives didn't know of my dressing, I kept it very surpressed, sometimes not even thinking about it for months), so I guess I'm probably not the person to help you here.

If I can be any help to you, just PM me and I'll do my best to answer your questions, concerns etc. or just be there to talk to you :) .

sasha999999
06-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Hello, married almost 12 years and its always been a problem. She knew before we got married. As for hardships outside the marriage, friendships are prolly the hardest for me.

JustmeBear
06-06-2004, 07:19 PM
I have been married twice and neither one of my husbands liked that part of me...My 1st one didn't say a whole lot about it but my second one said he didn't understand why I wanted to do this being that I am a beautiful woman...

The first marriage I was young and didn't say anything til the end..That's why it was the end..My second marriage I met him dressed and he liked me so I never really understood the problem...

I had boxes in my closet that I had to hide because they were full of mens clothing...suites ..ties...button shirts vest etc.....

Now I have been seeing this woman (m2f) and it is great knowing that she accepts that..however..I have been afraid to completely dress with her..I have dressed once and she said I looked good..However....that is the only time I have done that..When I go out with her I always make sure I am completely dressed like a lady in fear that he might not want to go out with me dressed like a man...
I mean I wear the under clothes but that really isn't the same.....
I would like to go out and be completely dressed like a man...
I just do not want to lose him and even though he says he accepts me...I still have a fear