PDA

View Full Version : New Shoes!!!!!!!!!!

KandisTX
07-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Okay, so they're new to me but they were all gifted to me by a GG friend. She is moving away and was thinning out her wardrobe and I was the first thought when it came to her shoes. I picked up some GORGEOUS shoes (may have to post pictures of them soon). and even a couple of outfits as well.. though most of them will be going to my daughter, she is growing like a weed.. LOL. Just had to share this as I was sitting there trying on the shoes with her and my wife and some other friends, including some men I just met yesterday... one of them even tried on a couple pairs, but his feet were too big.. LOL.. Now, to figure out what outfits I have that I can wear them with.

Kandis:love:

Country girl
07-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Oh I'm jealous. Must be nice to get some new stuff and it didn't even cost you! You lucky gurl! :hugs: CG GG

KandisTX
07-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh, yes.. this is a GG friend that has been my sponser for the UnQueenly Pageant for a couple of years now, she knows full well how envious I am of her shoes. The only disappointing part was that the ONE pair of her shoes I wanted was NOT in the bag.. a gorgeous pair of red platform mary janes. How I covet that pair of shoes. ;)

Kandis:love:

Michele
07-01-2007, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

An excellent crossdressing parody comedy if you don't mind profanity.. its quite funny. And its about SHOES!

Lora Olivia
07-01-2007, 04:51 PM
And what is it about girls and shoes anyway. I have 5 pair in 6 months while the man I have to live with has 2 pair and work boots. When shopping either online or in store I have to check out the shoes. You wanta know what I think...dressing is a lifestyle....shoes are the "fetish" lol:D

Dee Talbot
07-01-2007, 05:56 PM
And what is it about girls and shoes anyway. I have 5 pair in 6 months while the man I have to live with has 2 pair and work boots. When shopping either online or in store I have to check out the shoes. You wanta know what I think...dressing is a lifestyle....shoes are the "fetish" lol:D

LOL!!!!!!! Barb, who used to hide her love of high heels by purchasing them for me, is now shoe crazy. That girl has taken over most of the shoe rack with her new footwear!!!!

Dee

JamesAlan
07-01-2007, 10:36 PM
I guess I'm like the typical GG, I have more shoes than I know what to do with. I usually just wear flip flops, but I got a pair of shoes on hand if I need them. My girlfriend however is most jealous of it. She wishes we wore the same size shoes so she could borrow a pair, but her feet are much bigger than mine. Hopefully she'll find a pair of heels that she likes for herself. She's pickier than most women I know when it comes to shoes and clothes.

marie354
07-01-2007, 10:55 PM
I saw that video on Logo, but I didn't realize how badly it was cut. I logged it into my favorites on YouTube. I wonder how long it will be there before it gets pulled like a lot of others have.
:hugs: