PDA

View Full Version : first time out during daylight

sami1952
07-01-2007, 05:47 PM
well gurls,yesterday i gatherup enought courage and went out during the day.it wasn't really that hard,i just got up walk outside,got in the car ,went to local mail.walk around and i did again today,let me tell you it felt very good walking around in my short black skirt and my red blouse.it felt like i was free from hiding my cding all this time and didn't really get any stares.the feeling was great,next step is going to be shopping,maybe i can get my so to go with me on my next adventure. I never thought that i could feel this way dress in fem.

vikki2020
07-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Congrats!!Well, the genie got out of that bottle, and he ain't goin back in!

marie354
07-01-2007, 11:11 PM
There's just something about the sunshine on your face that feels sooo much better when en femme. Maybe it's just the free feeling.
:hugs:

erickka
07-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Congrats! It will only get easier from now on. I found that daytime outings drew less attention, since there are usually more folks out and about, thus you can blend in a lot easier.

Karren H
07-02-2007, 08:18 AM
The first time is the best.... But even though I've been out enfemme hundreds of times I stil get some butterflys just before I walk into a store... Almost like a mini-first time all over again.. Kind of wierd, you think I'd be use to it by now but until I make it past a few people and they don't point and laugh... Crossdressers Stage Fright I guess... Go figure

And the daylight brings out all the flaws in your makeup that are so easily covered up by lesser lighting..

If I keep talking I'm going to scare myself back in the closet!! Hehe

Well anywho.. Have fun with your new found freedon!! Aint it a hoot??

Love Karren

Mitch23
07-02-2007, 08:26 AM
well done girl - life will never be the same again!

Mitch

Brianna Lovely
07-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Another girl out in public, good for you. I know it's wonderful, just being yourself and not having to hide.

JoAnnDallas
07-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Congrads..........The first time out solo is very thrilling. I have gone shoe shopping at a Payless and I have admit, it was great. Miggling with other customers and trying on shoes. I even had to use my fem voice and even got complimented by a SA on my choice of shoes. LOL
Soon you will be out shopping and will find it thrilling too. My next outing will be to a Ross store.

Frankie-Dear
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
This coming weekend, I may be going out in public, myself.

Congratulations!! Kudos to you for your courage. :hugs::thumbsup::love:

shannonsilk
07-02-2007, 10:04 AM
that's fantastic. you will want to do it again. it is definitely a kick. i don't know if there's any difference between day and night since most stores are full of fluorescent lights, but that's just me.

joann07
07-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Congradulations and thanks for sharing.
Its like a new type of freedom to be out in femme.
I've been out a dozen or more times now and I gotta say its always a fun experience. I always get the jitters every time I try a new place, but thats the thrill of it.
Keep it up.
We'd like to hear more of your future outings.

Emily Ann Brown
07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Ross on Tuesdays JoAnn...we get a 10% discount being over 35 (my story and I'm sticking to it).

I think the excitement comes some from doing what we are told we shouldn't do, but more from finally feeling NORMAL and not ashamed.

Emily Ann

joann07
07-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Ross on Tuesdays JoAnn...we get a 10% discount being over 35 (my story and I'm sticking to it).
Emily Ann

10% off? Oh! I'm there!!!
I'll be 38 in just over a week.
Hmm! Now, what kind of B-day gift should I get for myself? :gift:
Dress? Shoes? Lingere? :hmmm: